or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Software › Mac OS X › Aqua Theme
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Aqua Theme

post #1 of 9
Thread Starter 
I have no idea how but I think I might've deleted Aqua when I was playing around with OS X. Now I have some pretty ugly theme that I downloaded a while ago for some reason so could someone please send me Aqua? Thanks.
post #2 of 9
Thread Starter 
Anyone that can help me out?
post #3 of 9
You could just download sinewave's <a href="http://sinewave.wirefire.com/sosumi/" target="_blank">sosumi</a>

It's a great aqua alternative
post #4 of 9
Thread Starter 
[quote]Originally posted by corvette:
<strong>You could just download sinewave's <a href="http://sinewave.wirefire.com/sosumi/" target="_blank">sosumi</a>

It's a great aqua alternative </strong><hr></blockquote>

Yeah, I have it downloaded but for some reason I can't get it to install. Maybe I just need more detailed instructions or something. The whole reason why I was playing around with themes was because I was sick of Aqua.
post #5 of 9
I did that about a month ago, EmAn. I tried to replace Aqua, but then I could never log back in, so I had to reinstall OS X. It was quite a mess. But now everything is back to normal.

Just out of curiosity, what theme was it?
post #6 of 9
Thread Starter 
[quote]Originally posted by MacAgent:
<strong>I did that about a month ago, EmAn. I tried to replace Aqua, but then I could never log back in, so I had to reinstall OS X. It was quite a mess. But now everything is back to normal.

Just out of curiosity, what theme was it?</strong><hr></blockquote>

I actually have no idea what theme it is. Like I said, I really don't know where it came from. I'll probably just wait until I get an external hard drive sometime within the next week or two to reinstall OS X. At least I was able to log in again.
post #7 of 9
Thread Starter 
Alright, I got Aqua sent to me and now everything's back to normal. Thanks for all of your responses.
post #8 of 9
... I sense sarcasm

Funny that you had 4 of the 6 posts in this thread. I guess there aren't too many people playing with the different themes.

I never was much for other themes myself (in any Mac OS), I guess I like Apple's interfaces the best. I still think that Aqua is the greatest GUI I've ever come across, bar none.

-Ender
If you find yourself sided with the majority, it is time to change your thinking.

-Mark Twain
Reply
If you find yourself sided with the majority, it is time to change your thinking.

-Mark Twain
Reply
post #9 of 9
Thread Starter 
[quote]Originally posted by Ender:
<strong>... I sense sarcasm

Funny that you had 4 of the 6 posts in this thread. I guess there aren't too many people playing with the different themes.

I never was much for other themes myself (in any Mac OS), I guess I like Apple's interfaces the best. I still think that Aqua is the greatest GUI I've ever come across, bar none.

-Ender</strong><hr></blockquote>

What sarcasm?

I too think Aqua is the greatest GUI I've ever seen but I was just really tired of it. I learned a lesson from this and that was not to mess around with stuff you're not too sure about.

Also, ever since I got Aqua back I haven't been sick of it anymore and I'm really starting to love it like I used to.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Mac OS X
AppleInsider › Forums › Software › Mac OS X › Aqua Theme