or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPod + iTunes + AppleTV › Apple marketing chief oversees successful UK iPhone launch (photos)

Apple marketing chief oversees successful UK iPhone launch (photos) - Page 2

post #41 of 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreyfus2 View Post

As long as he is not doing the "Microsoft, Microsoft, Developers, Developers" dance, he can grow as fat as a whale, as long as he feels fine. And even then... it's pretty much up to him, don't you think?

I, non-smoker and vegetarian, just spent an entire evening in an Irish Pub with people smoking and eating roasted lamb... The worst enemy of mankind is whoever thinks he/she can tell other people what is allowed or forbidden - if he/she comes dressed as Jesus, Allah, Jehova or Ophra - does not really matter.

The iPhone is great and - being German - I would kill for the British conditions, as usual T-Moron f@cked it up to the degree possible. Let's wait for France to save old Europe as usual (even with that brown dwarf leading them now).

By the way - after Apple being notably absent from all European fares and events - this was at least a small and welcome gesture after all. It has been noticed.

Congratulations!

Proud AAPL stock owner.

Vote for Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho 2016!

GOA

Proud AAPL stock owner.

GOA

post #42 of 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ireland View Post

Yeah, but unlike cults, we all know it's fake bollox though. People in cults think the whole thing makes sense - Apple rarely makes sense

Proud AAPL stock owner.

GOA

Proud AAPL stock owner.

GOA

post #43 of 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by StuBeck View Post

...Whats funny is I get tons of positive responses about my zune here.

I honestly do not know why you are proud about what this says about you/ your city/ your country.
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: iPod + iTunes + AppleTV
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPod + iTunes + AppleTV › Apple marketing chief oversees successful UK iPhone launch (photos)