or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPod + iTunes + AppleTV › Apple marketing chief oversees successful UK iPhone launch (photos)

Apple marketing chief oversees successful UK iPhone launch (photos) - Page 2

post #41 of 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreyfus2 View Post

As long as he is not doing the "Microsoft, Microsoft, Developers, Developers" dance, he can grow as fat as a whale, as long as he feels fine. And even then... it's pretty much up to him, don't you think?

I, non-smoker and vegetarian, just spent an entire evening in an Irish Pub with people smoking and eating roasted lamb... The worst enemy of mankind is whoever thinks he/she can tell other people what is allowed or forbidden - if he/she comes dressed as Jesus, Allah, Jehova or Ophra - does not really matter.

The iPhone is great and - being German - I would kill for the British conditions, as usual T-Moron f@cked it up to the degree possible. Let's wait for France to save old Europe as usual (even with that brown dwarf leading them now).

By the way - after Apple being notably absent from all European fares and events - this was at least a small and welcome gesture after all. It has been noticed.

Congratulations!

Proud AAPL stock owner.

GOA

Proud AAPL stock owner.

GOA

post #42 of 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ireland View Post

Yeah, but unlike cults, we all know it's fake bollox though. People in cults think the whole thing makes sense - Apple rarely makes sense

Proud AAPL stock owner.

GOA

Proud AAPL stock owner.

GOA

post #43 of 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by StuBeck View Post

...Whats funny is I get tons of positive responses about my zune here.

I honestly do not know why you are proud about what this says about you/ your city/ your country.
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: iPod + iTunes + AppleTV
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPod + iTunes + AppleTV › Apple marketing chief oversees successful UK iPhone launch (photos)