or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Software › Mac OS X › Something good in 10.1.2

Something good in 10.1.2

post #1 of 5
Since updating, iTunes no longer skips while I'm surfing with IE. That makes the update a winner in my book right there.
The first commandment of ALL religions is to provide a comfortable living for the priesthood.
The first commandment of ALL religions is to provide a comfortable living for the priesthood.
post #2 of 5
iTunes never skips for me, but so far it's stalling while dialing up to the internet a lot less on my iBook.
post #3 of 5
Still skips for me....probably more so than before!
Goats and Monkeys!
Goats and Monkeys!
post #4 of 5
Never skipped before for me and still doesn't. The only problem I'm haivng with 10.1.2 is that sometimes when I put it to sleep the screen gets black but it doesn't go to sleep then I have to restart because it freezes.
post #5 of 5
[quote]Originally posted by EmAn:
<strong>Never skipped before for me and still doesn't. The only problem I'm haivng with 10.1.2 is that sometimes when I put it to sleep the screen gets black but it doesn't go to sleep then I have to restart because it freezes.</strong><hr></blockquote>

I've had that problem on my PowerMac G4 since 10.0. only happens occasionally and I still can't figure out if its due to a specific way I am putting it to sleep or if its just random.

iTunes never skips here either although it can slow things now quite a bit.
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Mac OS X
AppleInsider › Forums › Software › Mac OS X › Something good in 10.1.2