or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › Trouble with my iPhone

Trouble with my iPhone

post #1 of 7
I've been having this issue with my iPhone since I bought it early this month, maybe someone can help. While I'm surfing the web sometimes my iPhone will quit Safari and return to the main menu for what seems like no reason all. This also happens while I'm using the maps program sometimes. Has anyone experienced this problem? If so is there a way to fix it?
2 dogs and 1 cat, we've got a full house!
post #2 of 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by shutterrelease View Post

I've been having this issue with my iPhone since I bought it early this month, maybe someone can help. While I'm surfing the web sometimes my iPhone will quit Safari and return to the main menu for what seems like no reason all. This also happens while I'm using the maps program sometimes. Has anyone experienced this problem? If so is there a way to fix it?

What version of the OS is it running?
They spoke of the sayings and doings of their commander, the grand duke, and told stories of his kindness and irascibility.
They spoke of the sayings and doings of their commander, the grand duke, and told stories of his kindness and irascibility.
post #3 of 7
I'm running the newest version. 1.1.2 I believe. I haven't unlocked, used 3rd party apps, or done anything to modify my phone. I'm on AT&T.
post #4 of 7
It's it bug.

Try resetting your iPhone it may help somewhat. You could also try a full restore, if you really must try everything.

How often is it happening?

Report it here

Call Apple if you want also.
Citing unnamed sources with limited but direct knowledge of the rumoured device - Comedy Insider (Feb 2014)
Citing unnamed sources with limited but direct knowledge of the rumoured device - Comedy Insider (Feb 2014)
post #5 of 7
I'll try to do a full restore and see if that helps. If not I'll report the issue and talk to apple. Thanks for the help. Any more advice would be appreciated.
post #6 of 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by shutterrelease View Post

I'll try to do a full restore and see if that helps. If not I'll report the issue and talk to apple. Thanks for the help. Any more advice would be appreciated.

Talking to Apple first may save you some time.
post #7 of 7
Ok, I restored my iPhone and I think it helped. I haven't been kicked out of Safari yet. I'll post something if it happens again. Thanks for everyones help.
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: iPhone
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › Trouble with my iPhone