or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPod + iTunes + AppleTV › New Itouch Models

New Itouch Models

post #1 of 3
I am looking into getting the itouch this year. However I am concerned that next year they will release one with a much larger capacity than 16 gb. What would be the best way to protect myself against that. Could I buy a warranty at the store where I could exchange it next year for the upgraded version? Any help is greatly appreciated
post #2 of 3
No way to protect yourself... that's just the way it works in the high-tech business these days.

And I would be willing to bet rather large sums of money that the "touch" will see 32GB next year ... I might even place noticeably smaller wagers on 64GB.
From out there on the moon, international politics look so petty. You want to grab a politician by the scruff of the neck and drag him a quarter of a million miles out and say, "Look at that!" -...
From out there on the moon, international politics look so petty. You want to grab a politician by the scruff of the neck and drag him a quarter of a million miles out and say, "Look at that!" -...
post #3 of 3
obviously it will be changed anyway next year. mostly what I want is more secured safari on touch, and working properly with flash, and more 3rd apps without hacking.
Life is good to enjoy....
and Mac makes me more please....
Life is good to enjoy....
and Mac makes me more please....
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: iPod + iTunes + AppleTV
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPod + iTunes + AppleTV › New Itouch Models