or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › General › General Discussion › Britney Spears at MacWorld!!!!

Britney Spears at MacWorld!!!!

post #1 of 22
I was in a sandwich shop today when I overheard this guy talking to his friend about how he was watching his prototype Apple HDTV when he got a call from this guy who saw the MacWorld transcript on an elevator where he works, and it said that, in honor of the Temporary Insanity forum, Britney Spears will be making a live appearance at MacWorld!!!!!!!!111
post #2 of 22
Hmmmm . . . that means I'll be shooting myself in a live (or dead, if you prefer) appearance at MacWorld.
17" 2.33 MBP glossy - yellow Miata - other stuff
17" 2.33 MBP glossy - yellow Miata - other stuff
post #3 of 22
Is she preforming before or after Elvis?
post #4 of 22
Britney Spears will be found unconscious (but not permanently damaged... more than she is already) from some overdose in some nondescript elevator at Macworld.

As such during the keynote Phil S. will be performing a solo acapella of Baby Hit Me One More Time. All in a pink thong.
post #5 of 22
Well a friend of a friend of a friend of a friend of a friend of a friend of a friend of a friend of a friend of a friend of a friend of a friend of a friend of a friend of a friend of a friend of a friend of a friend of a friend of a friend of a friend of a friend of a friend of a friend of a friend of a friend of a friend of a friend of a friend of a friend of a friend of a friend of a friend of a friend of a friend of a friend of a friend of a friend of a friend of a friend of a friend of a friend of a friend of a friend of a friend of a friend told me she canceled.
"Humankind -- despite its artistic pretensions, its sophistication, and its many accomplishments -- owes its existence to a six-inch layer of topsoil and the fact that it rains."
"Humankind -- despite its artistic pretensions, its sophistication, and its many accomplishments -- owes its existence to a six-inch layer of topsoil and the fact that it rains."
post #6 of 22
probably because she got arrested and was under the influence of an unknown drug and her child was taken from her and given to her past husband kevin fetherline ( or however you may spell it ).
MacBook Pro
2.2GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
2GB 667 DDR2 SDRAM - 2x1GB
120GB Serial ATA Drive@5400rpm
SuperDrive 8x
15" Glossy Widescreen Display

with a wireless Apple keyboard

and

iPod Touch
8GB
MacBook Pro
2.2GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
2GB 667 DDR2 SDRAM - 2x1GB
120GB Serial ATA Drive@5400rpm
SuperDrive 8x
15" Glossy Widescreen Display

with a wireless Apple keyboard

and

iPod Touch
8GB
post #7 of 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich-Myster View Post

probably because she got arrested and was under the influence of an unknown drug and her child was taken from her and given to her past husband kevin fetherline ( or however you may spell it ).

misinformed....

I would be more anxious for MacWorld.
post #8 of 22
On a serious note, can anybody actually imagine The Steve introducing Britney? Much less giving her the required hug at the end of the performance?

And there is one more thing... music. Let's enjoy something that will be music for everybody's ears: Britney is going to be locked away forever and the media will never, ever mention her again.

Your = the possessive of you, as in, "Your name is Tom, right?" or "What is your name?"

You're = a contraction of YOU + ARE as in, "You are right" --> "You're right."

Your = the possessive of you, as in, "Your name is Tom, right?" or "What is your name?"

post #9 of 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bergermeister View Post

Britney is going to be locked away forever and the media will never, ever mention her again.

That doesn't make financial sense. Les Moonves and Jeff Zucker will break her out themselves.
MacBook Pro C2D 2.4GHz and a battle-scarred PowerBook G4 1.33GHz

"When you gaze long into a dead pixel, the dead pixes gazes also into you"
MacBook Pro C2D 2.4GHz and a battle-scarred PowerBook G4 1.33GHz

"When you gaze long into a dead pixel, the dead pixes gazes also into you"
post #10 of 22
Who is Elvis?
I don't see how an anti M$ stance can be seen as a bad thing on an Apple forum I really can't!

nagromme - According to Amazon: "SpongBob Typing Tutor" is outselling Windows
I don't see how an anti M$ stance can be seen as a bad thing on an Apple forum I really can't!

nagromme - According to Amazon: "SpongBob Typing Tutor" is outselling Windows
post #11 of 22
Quote:

On a serious note, can anybody actually imagine The Steve introducing Britney? Much less giving her the required hug at the end of the performance?

He'll just rub her bald patch. The top one.

Maybe she'll be trying to impersonate Jobs like Noah Wyles did in '99.
post #12 of 22
Quote:

And there is one more thing... music. Let's enjoy something that will be music for everybody's ears: Britney is going to be locked away forever and the media will never, ever mention her again.

Bono, Yes. Britney, No.
post #13 of 22
While we're on the topic:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grvpyepkD2o

Air Head Numero Uno

post #14 of 22
[Never mind ]
post #15 of 22
New hardware coming! - the iDiditagain

Wirelessly shaves your head and anything else with hair, then gets you drunk, straps you to a stretcher and loses your children.
post #16 of 22
Oh man, Temporary Insanity as good as it gets.
And Spears sits in the first row on a special car seat,
geared up to assist. Lovely.
" I will not commit anything to memory that I can get from another source . . . "
ALBERT EINSTEIN
" I will not commit anything to memory that I can get from another source . . . "
ALBERT EINSTEIN
post #17 of 22
[CENTER]LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE!!!
[/CENTER]
post #18 of 22
So is she coming or not ? I have my trusty portable web cam ready to catch her arrival with my exclusive jam proof prototype iiiphonebook- super pro . . . And broadcast it live to AI, of course !
post #19 of 22
Yes it's true. Britney will be in the Microsoft corner at Mac World. She will demonstrating the stability of Microsofts Windows Vista and how it's the true performer and orignality.
post #20 of 22
touché toneman.
post #21 of 22
Never met her, but don't like her music etc.

But find it maybe a bit tasteless to poke fun at people's mental health issues
post #22 of 22
Well, with a Spears involved it must be true then...

Their really is an ultra-portable in the oven!
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Discussion
AppleInsider › Forums › General › General Discussion › Britney Spears at MacWorld!!!!