Hey everyone-

This is my first iPhone guide for different situations, such as:
  • Activation
  • Upgrading
  • Downgrading
  • Jailbreaking
  • Installing Applications
  • And for ALL FIRMWARES! 1.0-1.1.2

I would greatly appreciate feedback (by Digg or this thread)! Tell me what you think...
post #2 of 6
One biggie that you NEED to do is spellchecking. It is distracting to people who can spell when we need to wade through your creative ways to spell "crutial" and "excempt."
post #3 of 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaEsperanza View Post

One biggie that you NEED to do is spellchecking. It is distracting to people who can spell when we need to wade through your creative ways to spell "crutial" and "excempt."

Sorry, that must have missed the spell-check. Besides, it was only two words I forgot to spell. I'm only 14...geesh!
post #4 of 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjbrx3115 View Post

Sorry, that must have missed the spell-check. Besides, it was only two words I forgot to spell. I'm only 14...geesh!

Some people can be spelling nazis cause they got nothin better to do. Dont pay them no mind.
post #5 of 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragoro View Post

Some people can be spelling nazis cause they got nothin better to do. Dont pay them no mind.

I second that. Thanks for the contribution.
post #6 of 6
Spelling is important but I always think that people that have a hard on for pointing out spelling errors are doing it more for themselves rather than trying to help someone out.
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: iPhone
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › iPhone Survival Guide