or Connect

post #1 of 13
Iraquis are paying a very high price for being "freed" from Saddam.

Bush and Co are making $$ on the backs of dead civilians. How can we ever make good on this.
Pulling out will cause more death and so will staying there. Weighing the two does favor pulling out since the inflamation will be gone and it just seems impossible for terrorists to take over. I simply can not imagine that they have the same budget and gear than the US army or do they?
And can they provide an infra structure that will support millions of people and jobs and health care and so on?
If they can than maybe we should get them to run things here too.

If you have arguments on how Al-Qaeda will take over I would like to know.

Do we care if the oil is Sunny or Shiite or Wahabi or Voodoo. It'll all produce the same CO2 and your Tupperware is not religious.

If we pull out we could use the 25,000,000 / day and drop $Bills on Baghdad, every morning for the next 100 years. It'll be hard for the terrorists to match that and we'll have a lot of friends.
post #2 of 13
Yes? No? Huh!
post #3 of 13
Mayyyyybe...
"How fortunate are you and I.."
"How fortunate are you and I.."
post #4 of 13
What's a few deaths in a foreign country? It's not like they are American taxpayers or something. Where is Iraq anyway?

It really is pathetic. Info released yesterday shows the Gulf of Tonkin incident was a hoax to get us more deeply involved in that war. Maybe 30 years from now some of the truth about the BS we have been being fed will come to light... too late to haul anybody into jail (but Bush & Co, Inc already have a get out of jail free card written into some law way back when).

Your = the possessive of you, as in, "Your name is Tom, right?" or "What is your name?"

You're = a contraction of YOU + ARE as in, "You are right" --> "You're right."

Your = the possessive of you, as in, "Your name is Tom, right?" or "What is your name?"

post #5 of 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamac View Post

If we pull out we could use the 25,000,000 / day and drop $Bills on Baghdad, every morning for the next 100 years. It'll be hard for the terrorists to match that and we'll have a lot of friends.

US military paying 70,000 insurgents $10/day not to be violent.

Only $10?! Thats only $700,000 per day. The war costs 20 million per hour. That adds up to 480 million per day. Since Iraq has a population of 27.5 million, wouldn't it be cheaper just to pay the whole country $10 per day, which adds up to 275 million? We could save 205 million per day, Or nearly 75 billion dollars a year. Damn I knew I should of ran for president!
post #6 of 13
Just remember, no matter how mangled or dead they are:

They are better off than under Saddam
What is Faith? When your good deed pleases you and your evil deed grieves you, you are a believer. What is Sin? When a thing disturbs the peace of your heart, give it up - Prophet Muhammad
What is Faith? When your good deed pleases you and your evil deed grieves you, you are a believer. What is Sin? When a thing disturbs the peace of your heart, give it up - Prophet Muhammad
post #7 of 13
There is truly no end to these threads, is there? Another day, another anti-Iraq war thread.
I can only please one person per day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look good either.  
I can only please one person per day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look good either.  
post #8 of 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by SDW2001 View Post

There is truly no end to these threads, is there? Another day, another anti-Iraq war thread.

Yeah, someone should lock these perverts up.

Anti war?????.....bloody sick.....

post #9 of 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by segovius View Post

Yeah, someone should lock these perverts up.

Anti war?????.....bloody sick.....

Kill, kill kill the peacenicks!
Bombing Iraq for peace!
Make war not love.
Keep the war going!
More troops across the world.
More guns on the streets!
I love my 45.
Come out of the gun closet.
Legalize assault rifles not pot.
Bring the war here so we don't have to fight it there.
Kill for oil.
How many Iraqis would Jesus kill?
War makes you hard!
Lockstep is freedom.
We are the soldiers of Jesus.
Global WAR ming.
post #10 of 13
Quote:

Yeah, these threads could go on for a 100 years, 1,000 years, a million years...that would be fine by me.
post #11 of 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamac View Post

Kill, kill kill the peacenicks!
Bombing Iraq for peace!
Make war not love.
Keep the war going!
More troops across the world.
More guns on the streets!
I love my 45.
Come out of the gun closet.
Legalize assault rifles not pot.
Bring the war here so we don't have to fight it there.
Kill for oil.
How many Iraqis would Jesus kill?
War makes you hard!
Lockstep is freedom.
We are the soldiers of Jesus.
Global WAR ming.

Well, at least you have your Daily Kos talking points down. Either that or you've been reading bumper stickers in Charicatureville.
"Stand Up for Chuck"
"Stand Up for Chuck"
post #12 of 13
Quote:

The Iraqi people appreciate your concern for their well-being.

post #13 of 13
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: PoliticalOutsider