or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › best protest sign ever

best protest sign ever

post #1 of 28

enough said

http://www.themishmash.com/2008/01/one-way-to-say.html
You can't quantify how much I don't care -- Bob Kevoian of the Bob and Tom Show.
You can't quantify how much I don't care -- Bob Kevoian of the Bob and Tom Show.
post #2 of 28
Best bumper sticker ever:

post #3 of 28
Second best bumper sticker:

post #4 of 28
Best Political T-Shirt site ever:

http://hillaryshirts.com

Hill + Bill = Skill.
Obama mama.
post #5 of 28
This is my all time favorite.

post #6 of 28
Is he wearing on of those sympathy pregnancy suits?
post #7 of 28
post #8 of 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by a_greer View Post

enough said

http://www.themishmash.com/2008/01/one-way-to-say.html

Says one who knows allllll about such things. (Look at HIS dome. It looks like a plastic tampon insertion tip.)
post #9 of 28
You need skeptics, especially when the science gets very big and monolithic. -James Lovelock
The Story of Stuff
You need skeptics, especially when the science gets very big and monolithic. -James Lovelock
The Story of Stuff
post #10 of 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by iPoster View Post

And, given the current leading presidential candidates, no doubt, the beginning of another.
post #11 of 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by sslarson View Post

And, given the current leading presidential candidates, no doubt, the beginning of another.

Yeah, McCain and Romney, who'd ever vote for those asshats!
Every eye fixed itself upon him; with parted lips and bated breath the audience hung upon his words, taking no note of time, rapt in the ghastly fascinations of the tale. NOT!
Every eye fixed itself upon him; with parted lips and bated breath the audience hung upon his words, taking no note of time, rapt in the ghastly fascinations of the tale. NOT!
post #12 of 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by franksargent View Post

Yeah, McCain and Romney, who'd ever vote for those asshats!

So the error will be even bigger?
post #13 of 28
Quote:

So the error will be even bigger?

Yeah, if either of those asshats are elected, can't you read?
post #14 of 28
Quote:

Yeah, if either of those asshats are elected, can't you read?

Dear me. Must have touched a nerve.

I can read perfectly well.

You agreed we might be on the verge of another error. You also said that no one would vote for McCain or Romney. The only logical conclusion is that you agree we're on the verge of another error even if no one votes for those to "asshats".

If that's not what you meant, then perhaps you need to be more careful when you rush to snap back.

Look, the reality is, not matter how much your donkey-shaped glasses might suggested otherwise, the next president is likely to be just as much of an error as the current one. Quit deluding yourself into believing that you aren't being sold a bill of goods.
post #15 of 28
Quote:

Dear me. Must have touched a nerve.

I can read perfectly well.

You agreed we might be on the verge of another error. You also said that no one would vote for McCain or Romney. The only logical conclusion is that you agree we're on the verge of another error even if no one votes for those to "asshats".

If that's not what you meant, then perhaps you need to be more careful when you rush to snap back.

Right, and I quantified my answer with McCain or Romney. \
post #16 of 28
Quote:

Right, and I quantified my answer with McCain or Romney. \

First, I think you mean "qualified" not "quantified".

Second, your answer said that no one would vote for either of them, yet we'd still be making an error. Which of course is probably true.

post #17 of 28
Quote:

First, I think you mean "qualified" not "quantified".

Second, your answer said that no one would vote for either of them, yet we'd still be making an error. Which of course is probably true.

No I meant quantified, and no you misunderstood my original reply.

Two straw men. \
post #18 of 28
Quote:

That depends. Will this new president invade and occupy other countries on a whim and cut taxes while raising spending (i.e., be a Republican)? If so, then yeah, it will be a terrible error, just like the last one.
post #19 of 28
Quote:

No I meant quantified, and no you misunderstood my original reply.

Whatever.

I responded to what you said. Next time say what you mean.

Bottom line. Save for one candidate (Ron Paul), the next president is likely to be yet another error resulting in a (much) bigger, more intrusive and powerful state that will erode our freedoms even further, steal more of our money, continue perpetrating an imperialist foreign policy, and simply kill more people.
post #20 of 28
"We've never made the case, or argued the case that somehow Osama bin Laden was directly involved in 9/11. That evidence has never been forthcoming". VP Cheney, 3/29/2006. Interview by Tony Snow
"We've never made the case, or argued the case that somehow Osama bin Laden was directly involved in 9/11. That evidence has never been forthcoming". VP Cheney, 3/29/2006. Interview by Tony Snow
post #21 of 28
Quote:

Bottom line. Save for one candidate (Ron Paul), the next president is likely to be yet another error resulting in a (much) bigger, more intrusive and powerful state that will erode our freedoms even further, steal more of our money, continue perpetrating an imperialist foreign policy, and simply kill more people.

*points at his signature*

I hate to say it, Ron Paul may (or may not) have good ideas, but unless the political/voter climate changes drastically, he's simply not electable right now.
The Story of Stuff
The Story of Stuff
post #22 of 28
Can you ass hats get back to funny protest signs!?
post #23 of 28

I'd hit it.
post #24 of 28
Not me.
post #25 of 28

Look at the guy sitting there. It's like he's watching the action at a strip club.

Maybe some day we'll get to see the fucked up shit Obama's kids get into.
post #26 of 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by mydo View Post

Can you ass hats get back to funny protest signs!?

post #27 of 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShawnJ View Post

I'd hit it.

Guess who said this:

Quote:
"Why is Chelsea Clinton so ugly? Because her father is Janet Reno."

I'll wait. I got plenty more from this asshat.
post #28 of 28

BUMPER STICKERS FOR 2008:

1. Bush: End of an Error

2. That's OK, I Wasn't Using My Civil Liberties Anyway

3. Let's Fix Democracy in this Country First

4. If You Want a Nation Ruled By Religion, Move to Iran

5. Bush, Like a Rock - Only Dumber.

6. If You Can Read This, You're Not Our President

7. Of Course It Hurts: You're Getting Screwed by an Elephant

8. Hey, Bush Supporters: Embarrassed Yet?

9. George Bush: Creating the Terrorists Our Kids Will Have to Fight

10. Impeachment: It's Not Just for Blow Jobs Anymore

11. America: One Nation, Under Surveillance

12. They Call Him "W" So He Can Spell It

13. Who's God Do You Kill For?

14. Jail to the Chief

15. No, Seriously, Why Did We Invade Iraq?

16. Bush: God's Way of Proving Intelligent Design is Full of Crap

17. Bad President! No Banana.

18. We Need a President Who's Fluent In At Least One Language

19. We're Making Enemies Faster Than We Can Kill Them

20. Is It Vietnam Yet?

21. Bush Doesn't Care About White People, Either

22. Where Are We Going? And Why Are We In This Hand Basket?

23. You Elected Him. You Deserve Him.

24. Dub ya, Your Dad Shoulda Pulled Out, Too

25. When Bush Took Office, Gas Was $1.46

26. Pray For Impeachment

27. The Republican Party: Our Bridge to the 11th Century

28. What Part of "Bush Lied" Don't You Understand?

29. One Nation Under Clod

30. 2004: Embarrassed. 2005: Horrified. 2006: Terrified

31. Bush Never Exhaled

32. At Least Nixon Resigned
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: PoliticalOutsider
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › best protest sign ever