or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mac Hardware › Current Mac Hardware › The Air's 80gb HDD true formatted size??

The Air's 80gb HDD true formatted size??

post #1 of 8
so what is the actual size were gonna get out of the standard 80hdd on the air?
post #2 of 8
About 75GB.

Then after Leopard installation, 60GB.
post #3 of 8
In other words, same as any other 80GB drive.
My brain is hung like a HORSE!
My brain is hung like a HORSE!
post #4 of 8
that's a bummer I love the laptop and I need a new one for school I just wish they made a bigger one :/
post #5 of 8
Quote:
that's a bummer I love the laptop and I need a new one for school I just wish they made a bigger one :/

Get the MB although its not as 'COOL' as the MBA, but hey you cant do anything about it though.

Oh yeah what you mean by a bigger one? Screen size or thicker laptop with build in optical drive, 2 USB ports, firewire, non-integrated battery and non-soldered ram?
Apple is a hardware company, dont believe me? Read this Article!. For those who understand my message, help me spread this info to those who dont get it.
Apple is a hardware company, dont believe me? Read this Article!. For those who understand my message, help me spread this info to those who dont get it.
post #6 of 8
bigger hard drive....

i had an MB and wanna get an MBA...its perfect for school just wanna fit all my music and work on there =/...currently have 20gb of music and less than a gb of papers and work as well as 5gb of pictures....shouldnt slow me down too much i wouldnt think?
post #7 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by ebaydan777 View Post

so what is the actual size were gonna get out of the standard 80hdd on the air?

About 2 gigs.
Follow me on Twitter.
Follow me on Twitter.
post #8 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by wheelhot View Post

Get the MB although its not as 'COOL' as the MBA, but hey you cant do anything about it though.

Oh yeah what you mean by a bigger one? Screen size or thicker laptop with build in optical drive, 2 USB ports, firewire, non-integrated battery and non-soldered ram?

Here we go all over again.
Follow me on Twitter.
Follow me on Twitter.
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Current Mac Hardware
AppleInsider › Forums › Mac Hardware › Current Mac Hardware › The Air's 80gb HDD true formatted size??