or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › It will be Hillary in 08

It will be Hillary in 08

post #1 of 139
I have thought for some time that Hillary will be the next President of the USA. The following makes me think even more that this WILL be the case:

http://www.infowars.net/articles/feb...208Coulter.htm

Please weigh in with your thoughts..

Fellows
May the peace of the Lord be with you always

Share your smile, Have respect for others, and be loving to all peoples

Paul in Athens: Acts 17 : 16-34

post #2 of 139
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fellowship View Post

I have thought for some time that Hillary will be the next President of the USA. The following makes me think even more that this WILL be the case:

Fellows

Hillary would not win against McCain.
post #3 of 139
Where to begin? Ann Coulter, Infowars or FoxNews?

Seriously Fellowship, detach yourself from Alex Jones, the MSM and especially any red neo-con ectoplasmic goo that dribbles out of Ann Coulter's mouth. Nobody listens to her and I would seriously believe that she was talking out of her (gag) ass when she stated this.
post #4 of 139
"As we have also previously reported, Ron Paul is the only candidate who can beat Hillary Clinton."

Wow, I'd love to see RP vs. Hilary in the final race. I'd love it. 20% max, and that includes the Hillary haters and lifetime neocons.
post #5 of 139
Quote:
Originally Posted by @_@ Artman View Post

Seriously Fellowship, detach yourself from Alex Jones, the MSM and especially any red neo-con ectoplasmic goo that dribbles out of Ann Coulter's mouth. Nobody listens to her and I would seriously believe that she was talking out of her (gag) ass when she stated this.

No I think you miss my point.

I am more and more convinced that those on the right who listen to Newscorp and their cheerleaders etc. are being conditioned to become depressed about the idea of McCain as the Republican party nominee. Why? because I think many would agree that the world order "as it were" has crowned Hillary as their next instrument in Washington DC 2008. I do not for one second think that Fox news, MSM is apart from this "world order" which is seeing to it that all falls into place for Hillary. That way when the general election between McCain and Clinton takes place nobody will be surprised when McCain fails win his presidential bid against Hillary. I mean after all the republican base will not be enthused to vote for this old fart, bitter, self rightious ass hat who "to the script" us accused of being more liberal than Mrs. Clinton herself.

It really seems to be going to script.

Say hello to your new President... Hillary Clinton

Brought to you by Diebold, NewsCorp, New World Order etc...

Think about it folks... This election is not really about Left and Right. It is likely about who is crowned to be the next Washington DC instrument for the globalists.

Fellows

post #6 of 139
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonton View Post

"As we have also previously reported, Ron Paul is the only candidate who can beat Hillary Clinton."

Wow, I'd love to see RP vs. Hilary in the final race. I'd love it. 20% max, and that includes the Hillary haters and lifetime neocons.

tonton, while here and there we have our differences I want to point out that I believe you to be a most intelligent person who thinks beyond simple knee jerk rhetoric etc.

With this thread however I think you fail to understand the overall thesis.

I never said Ron Paul would beat Hillary Clinton. I will say however that Ron Paul most likely is not a function of the rich and powerful in the world who most likely rig the elections in the US.

Fellows

post #7 of 139
Quote:

and lifetime neocons.

Ron Paul? Neocon vote? Huh?

Have you heard Ron Paul speak on the PNAC? I've seen it in person, and it is compelling. (Compelling in an anti-neocon sorta way, ya know...)
"Stand Up for Chuck"
"Stand Up for Chuck"
post #8 of 139
Quote:

tonton, while here and there we have our differences I want to point out that I believe you to be a most intelligent person who thinks beyond simple knee jerk rhetoric etc.

With this thread however I think you fail to understand the overall thesis.

I never said Ron Paul would beat Hillary Clinton. I will say however that Ron Paul most likely is not a function of the rich and powerful in the world who most likely rig the elections in the US.

Fellows

I know. I wasn't laughing at you. Just the blogger who posted the piece about Coulter.

Still, you and I definitely differ on whether RP would be good for the country.
post #9 of 139
Quote:

I know. I wasn't laughing at you. Just the blogger who posted the piece about Coulter.

Still, you and I definitely differ on whether RP would be good for the country.

If it were up to me I would have Ron Paul foreign policy / Dennis Kucinich domestic policy with universal health coverage and universal college provided as a socialized service.

The way I see it we BLOW our budget on WARS and we need to invest in the education and health of our people.

Leave much of the free markets alone but provide for universal health care and education and I believe America would be the home of a society that could take on any labor force in the world.

and before I forget... Fair trade not "free trade".

God Bless,,

Fellows

post #10 of 139
Quote:

Which news source(s) would you personally recommend? Just curious...
"We've never made the case, or argued the case that somehow Osama bin Laden was directly involved in 9/11. That evidence has never been forthcoming". VP Cheney, 3/29/2006. Interview by Tony Snow
"We've never made the case, or argued the case that somehow Osama bin Laden was directly involved in 9/11. That evidence has never been forthcoming". VP Cheney, 3/29/2006. Interview by Tony Snow
post #11 of 139
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammi jo View Post

Which news source(s) would you personally recommend? Just curious...

Believe half of what you see and none of what you read.
post #12 of 139
Quote:

I am more and more convinced that those on the right who listen to Newscorp and their cheerleaders etc. are being conditioned to become depressed about the idea of McCain as the Republican party nominee. Why? because I think many would agree that the world order "as it were" has crowned Hillary as their next instrument in Washington DC 2008. I do not for one second think that Fox news, MSM is apart from this "world order" which is seeing to it that all falls into place for Hillary. That way when the general election between McCain and Clinton takes place nobody will be surprised when McCain fails win his presidential bid against Hillary. I mean after all the republican base will not be enthused to vote for this old fart, bitter, self rightious ass hat who "to the script" us accused of being more liberal than Mrs. Clinton herself.

Think about it folks... This election is not really about Left and Right. It is likely about who is crowned to be the next Washington DC instrument for the globalists.

Fellows

[CENTER][/CENTER]
Every eye fixed itself upon him; with parted lips and bated breath the audience hung upon his words, taking no note of time, rapt in the ghastly fascinations of the tale. NOT!
Every eye fixed itself upon him; with parted lips and bated breath the audience hung upon his words, taking no note of time, rapt in the ghastly fascinations of the tale. NOT!
post #13 of 139
Quote:

If it were up to me I would have Ron Paul foreign policy / Dennis Kucinich domestic policy with universal health coverage and universal college provided as a socialized service.

The way I see it we BLOW our budget on WARS and we need to invest in the education and health of our people.

Leave much of the free markets alone but provide for universal health care and education and I believe America would be the home of a society that could take on any labor force in the world.

and before I forget... Fair trade not "free trade".

God Bless,,

Fellows

Like the idea, but aside from being anti-war and anti-interventionist, which I support entirely, I think RP doesn't have the experience or the understanding necessary to be effective at managing foreign policy. He'd probably end up pulling us out of all the international treaties... which would be a disaster!
post #14 of 139
I wish Kicinich had a chance, Ron Paul would be a refreshing change on the republican side, but Obama will win the nomination and the Presidency.
post #15 of 139
I agree with Fellowship. It's exactly what happened in the UK.

When Murdoch positioned his newspapers behind Tony Blair, a Labour candidate for Prime Minister, it was absolutely unprecedented. Blair repaid the favour in all sorts of concessions to Murdoch which generated mild controversy at the time.
post #16 of 139
Quote:
Originally Posted by mydo View Post

Believe half of what you see and none of what you read.

And with that sage advice:

NPR.org

Mcclatchy Washington Desk

Democracy Now

Sourcewatch

The Daily Show

Then overseas:

The Times

Guardian Unlimited

English Aljazeera

BBCNews has lost my faith ever since they have blocked Mac users with their video player and have been dredging the Zombie Diana crap. They've been losing credibility for me for a while. On many occasions BBC will produce the reporting I want with their special reports, but their News site has become a British CNN.

99% of the American news (CNN, ABC, CBS, NBC, MSNBC, FoxNews) are bought and paid for and local newscasts are the same; cookie cutter journalism. So that leaves Publicly owned news and broadcasting. I can never say enough about Frontline or Frontline World. The best investigative journalism in America.

Read, disseminate and gather the facts to make a reasonable account of what is going on in the world. And more importantly consider whether if anything will effect you in your own lives. More than likely it won't and don't be impulsive toward making an assumption or decision either.

Relax, most of this shit going on in the world won't effect you. We live in a deceptive and chaotic World. Always have and always will be.
post #17 of 139
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hassan i Sabbah View Post

I agree with Fellowship. It's exactly what happened in the UK.

When Murdoch positioned his newspapers behind Tony Blair, a Labour candidate for Prime Minister, it was absolutely unprecedented. Blair repaid the favour in all sorts of concessions to Murdoch which generated mild controversy at the time.

Ding Ding Ding you have it...

It seems the world is partially in the hands of the elite who "own" all the cheerleaders who are in charge of telling "us" what we are supposed to think, when to think it and how to think it, last but not least when to "re-think" it...

Thanks Hassan for pointing this out..

Fellows

post #18 of 139
Quote:

And with that sage advice:

NPR.org

Mcclatchy Washington Desk

Democracy Now

Sourcewatch

The Daily Show

Then overseas:

The Times

Guardian Unlimited

English Aljazeera

BBCNews has lost my faith ever since they have blocked Mac users with their video player and have been dredging the Zombie Diana crap. They've been losing credibility for me for a while. On many occasions BBC will produce the reporting I want with their special reports, but their News site has become a British CNN.

99% of the American news (CNN, ABC, CBS, NBC, MSNBC, FoxNews) are bought and paid for and local newscasts are the same; cookie cutter journalism. So that leaves Publicly owned news and broadcasting. I can never say enough about Frontline or Frontline World. The best investigative journalism in America.

The links you put up, compared with the 'cookie cutter' mainstream corporate networks, represent the 'lesser of 2 evils'. I don't know whose quotation this is.. but "the lesser of 2 evils is still evil".

Cherrypicking the news to (a) make people more comfortable, (b)make international corporations appear "moral" and "friendly", and (c) shield powerful figures (in all walks of life) from scrutiny re. criminal acts, is not the best way of promoting civilization.

Here's a good source For sure it's more like "climatology" than "synoptic meteorology", to use an analogy, but a great reference.

Its a shame it has to exist.
post #19 of 139
That anyone would considers Coulter's remarks anything more than another self promotion exercise is a little scary. She put herself back in the spotlight: Mission Accomplished.
traveling the globe in an envelope
post #20 of 139
post #21 of 139
No, Hillary has not been anointed President. There is no conspiracy. The wingnuts are anti-McCain because much of what he says and does is inconsistent with the wingnut doctrine. These primaries are a referendum on wingnuttery. It gets a little hard for the wings to claim that they represent mainstream America if not even Republicans vote for the wn agenda. A lot of money is made pimping wingnuttery and they want more, not less.
post #22 of 139
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flat Stanley View Post

No, Hillary has not been anointed President. There is no conspiracy. The wingnuts are anti-McCain because much of what he says and does is inconsistent with the wingnut doctrine. These primaries are a referendum on wingnuttery. It gets a little hard for the wings to claim that they represent mainstream America if not even Republicans vote for the wn agenda. A lot of money is made pimping wingnuttery and they want more, not less.

Buchanan: John McCain Will Make Cheney Look Like Gandhi

Quote:
On the NBC Today Show, liberal radio host Rachel Maddow, conservative pundit Pat Buchanan, and Democratic strategist Paul Begala discussed the importance of change in the upcoming election. Voters want a clean break from Bush, argued Maddow. Begala added that McCain does not represent that type of change:

BEGALA: If McCain wins, hes running for a third term for Bush. He wants to make Bushs Iraq war permanent, Bushs economic program permanent.

Buchanan concluded the segment by arguing that McCain will make Cheney look like Gandhi.

post #23 of 139
OT, I love Rachel Maddow. <3
post #24 of 139
The border is the big deal with many conservatives.
post #25 of 139
Quote:
Originally Posted by Outsider View Post

OT, I love Rachel Maddow. <3

Why doesn't she have her own show?

Tucker's rating have been in the tank since the show's debut.
post #26 of 139
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flat Stanley View Post

The border is the big deal with many conservatives.

Yeah because they're so ashamed about how the war and the economy turned out according to their "plan" that they have to find at least one distraction.
post #27 of 139
Quote:

Yeah because they're so ashamed about how the war and the economy turned out according to their "plan" that they have to find at least one distraction.

I don't know that they are ashamed of the war Tonton. They seem to be bragging about it. Also note that the economy is pretty good for most wingnuts. If you work in the energy or defense industries, you are doing extremely well right about now.

The border is a huge divide between the right and McCain. In my opinion, McCain is realistic about the border, but many like the “deport the Mexicans” banter, no matter how irrational and impractical.

post #28 of 139
Quote:

BBCNews has lost my faith ever since they have blocked Mac users with their video player.

You just never know....

Take a look:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/technology/7233252.stm

Fellows

post #29 of 139
Quote:

Fellows

I'm starting to think that Obama actually has the advantage right now. Whether he can beat McCain, I don't know, but I'd probably give him an edge there, too.
post #30 of 139
Quote:

You just never know....

Take a look:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/technology/7233252.stm

Fellows

Quote:
He wrote: "Were we to choose to not develop any systems or services until they could be received by every single individual licence-fee payer, our capacity for development and innovation - in the interest of serving those who fund our services - would be severely limited."

The TV programmes are free for UK licence fee payers, at high quality and with no advertising. Once you have downloaded a programme to your computer you have 30 days within which to start watching and seven days to finish watching it.

I'll wait...forever. Free Flash video please, thanks.
post #31 of 139
Quote:
Originally Posted by BRussell View Post

I'm starting to think that Obama actually has the advantage right now. Whether he can beat McCain, I don't know, but I'd probably give him an edge there, too.

Indeed I would love to be proven wrong.

Let's hope I am wrong!!!!

Fellows

post #32 of 139

Oops my bad,,, it would help if I had read the entire link.

Fellows

post #33 of 139
Quote:

Fellows

You're sounding like sammi jo. Hillary cannot beat McCain without a viable third party alternative who will siphon off conservative or moderate votes. He'll crush her. Seriously, it will be 1980 and '84 all over again. If you want to talk about conspiracies, talk about the fact that powers that be in the Republican part want McCain. That's right...he is the establishment, and the party wants him to broaden the base (i.e. make it more centrist). Romney was more in line with GOP principles, but the party knows that McCain has a better chance to beat Hillary. It's also frankly payback time. He supported Bush 2004. He didn't do that out of the goodness of his heart, let me tell you.
I can only please one person per day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look good either.  
I can only please one person per day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look good either.  
post #34 of 139
Quote:
Originally Posted by SDW2001 View Post

You're sounding like sammi jo. Hillary cannot beat McCain without a viable third party alternative who will siphon off conservative or moderate votes. He'll crush her. Seriously, it will be 1980 and '84 all over again. If you want to talk about conspiracies, talk about the fact that powers that be in the Republican part want McCain. That's right...he is the establishment, and the party wants him to broaden the base (i.e. make it more centrist). Romney was more in line with GOP principles, but the party knows that McCain has a better chance to beat Hillary. It's also frankly payback time. He supported Bush 2004. He didn't do that out of the goodness of his heart, let me tell you.

I can't vote for this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ioy90nF2anI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjNUtRYkqxE&NR=1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ajm5JTf7jZs&NR=1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-zoP...eature=related

oh and this gem:
47 seconds

Fellows

post #35 of 139
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jubelum View Post

Ron Paul? Neocon vote? Huh?

Have you heard Ron Paul speak on the PNAC? I've seen it in person, and it is compelling. (Compelling in an anti-neocon sorta way, ya know...)

Clearly, anyone who compares Ron Paul to a neo-con has no idea what they are talking about.

Proud AAPL stock owner.

GOA

Proud AAPL stock owner.

GOA

post #36 of 139
Quote:

You're sounding like sammi jo. Hillary cannot beat McCain without a viable third party alternative who will siphon off conservative or moderate votes. He'll crush her. Seriously, it will be 1980 and '84 all over again.

I wonder if he'll win all 50 states like Bush?

The current polls mostly show Hillary beating McCain, or at least that they're close. The idea that he will crush her is delusional. I don't think you'll hear anyone else predicting that.
post #37 of 139
Quote:
Originally Posted by BRussell View Post

I don't think you'll hear anyone else predicting that.

Except the voices in his head!

post #38 of 139
Quote:
Originally Posted by icfireball View Post

Hillary would not win against McCain.

What was it McCain said recently about the economy? Something like " I'm still learning but I'm strong on the economy ".

That's like saying " I'm giving the election to my opponent ".
Without the need for difference or a need to always follow the herd breeds complacency, mediocrity, and a lack of imagination
Without the need for difference or a need to always follow the herd breeds complacency, mediocrity, and a lack of imagination
post #39 of 139
Quote:

Sorry but it's not going to be a republican this time SDW. Not with the economy the way it is. Get real.
post #40 of 139
Both Hillary and Obama would beat McCain. I think the Republicans know that.
proud resident of a failed state
proud resident of a failed state
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: PoliticalOutsider
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › It will be Hillary in 08