or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › General › General Discussion › Rumor: possible Apple event brewing for late February
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Rumor: possible Apple event brewing for late February - Page 3

post #81 of 118
Might mouse is a dick hole design.
Citing unnamed sources with limited but direct knowledge of the rumoured device - Comedy Insider (Feb 2014)
Reply
Citing unnamed sources with limited but direct knowledge of the rumoured device - Comedy Insider (Feb 2014)
Reply
post #82 of 118
[QUOTE=Flounder;1212521][QUOTE=teckstud;1212504]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flounder View Post

True, you are stating a price. Anyone can state a price.

You are, in addition, presenting it as representative.

WRONG. YOU again are misinterpreting what I am saying because once again I am not implying that this is the toal priceing but merely a price. I am merely stating that it exists, as it indeed does. You are interpreting it to be a represtantative price, whatever in you mind that means. What you really mean to say is that anyone can state an inaccurate price -except that mine is totally accurate. By your rationale if I am misrepresentating the price than so are you.
post #83 of 118
[QUOTE=teckstud;1212573][QUOTE=Flounder;1212521]
Quote:
Originally Posted by teckstud View Post


WRONG. YOU again are misinterpreting what I am saying because once again I am not implying that this is the toal priceing but merely a price. I am merely stating that it exists, as it indeed does. You are interpreting it to be a represtantative price, whatever in you mind that means. What you really mean to say is that anyone can state an inaccurate price -except that mine is totally accurate. By your rationale if I am misrepresentating the price than so are you.

What you were doing was stating that the MacBook air was$3,000 in such a way that it was the starting price...which it isn't. It is the price of a variation of the air with many (if not all) of the available upgrades and options. Yes, it is offered directly on the website but that is to facilitate shipping needs. It is not, however, the base model and it certainly isn't the model Apple expects people to die.

That is like saying the iPod touch is $499 (haha which you DID!). It is AVAILABLE with 4 times the memory of the base model for $499 but to state that the iPod touch is $499 without specifying that this is the 32 Gig variation represents that the base is that expensive. And that just isn't cool.

If you REALLY can't understand that, well then...wow.
The iSlate cometh
Reply
The iSlate cometh
Reply
post #84 of 118
abcde
post #85 of 118
[QUOTE=Rogzilla;1212576][QUOTE=teckstud;1212573]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flounder View Post


What you were doing was stating that the MacBook air was$3,000 in such a way that it was the starting price...which it isn't. It is the price of a variation of the air with many (if not all) of the available upgrades and options. Yes, it is offered directly on the website but that is to facilitate shipping needs. It is not, however, the base model and it certainly isn't the model Apple expects people to die.

If you REALLY can't understand that, well then...wow.

Again that is your interpretation and misrepresentation of what I said. You 're the one that doesn't REALLY doesn't understand what I am saying. OK- let me put is a little easier for you to understand :the average price of a MacBookAir is $2,500 - how is that for you?! Can you deny this? one plus one divided by two equals an average. If I can't state the top price then you can state the bottom price . And there are no other price differentials in base models- are there? And you have no way of knowing at this time which is going to sell more of the models and say that that you do because you don't. YOu don't now the base any more than anybody else. And $2,500 is still too high for any new laptop to be introduced in 2008 especially with those specs no matter how light it is. And I am not the sole person saying this.
post #86 of 118
[QUOTE=teckstud;1212573][QUOTE=Flounder;1212521]
Quote:
Originally Posted by teckstud View Post


WRONG. YOU again are misinterpreting what I am saying because once again I am not implying that this is the toal priceing but merely a price. I am merely stating that it exists, as it indeed does. You are interpreting it to be a represtantative price, whatever in you mind that means. What you really mean to say is that anyone can state an inaccurate price -except that mine is totally accurate. By your rationale if I am misrepresentating the price than so are you.

No, the objective observer would think exactly what I think.
A good brain ain't diddly if you don't have the facts
Reply
A good brain ain't diddly if you don't have the facts
Reply
post #87 of 118
Quote:
Originally Posted by teckstud View Post

OK- let me put is a little easier for you to understand :the average price of a MacBookAir is $2,500 - how is that for you?! Can you deny this?

Quite easily. Clearly, the SSD is not going to sell more (but if it does that must mean it's an awfully good deal, huh?) I think it's safe to say that the mean selling price will be far closer to $1799 than $3100. In fact, I'd bet money that the median sale price will be $1799, or perhaps $1898 if adding the superdrive is a popular option.
A good brain ain't diddly if you don't have the facts
Reply
A good brain ain't diddly if you don't have the facts
Reply
post #88 of 118
• Flounder is correct. teckstud started with the simplest statement which would lead most people to interpret as a starting price of 3,000 dollars. Further, teckstud retains deniability {of stating specifically base price} by using such a simple statement allowing him to provoke an argument. Which he has dragged into all sorts of insignificant points to inflame and distort. A very simple trap indeed.

• This February event does not come as a surprise to me. I thought SJ noted that the iPhone SDK would be released this month. I'm looking forward to this, and I wonder how this is going to fit in with the bigger picture with the Android platform. Some form of cross-compatibility?

• Just registered with AI. Long time reader [≈ 4 years], first time posting.
post #89 of 118
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flounder View Post

Clearly, the SSD is not going to sell more (but if it does that must mean it's an awfully good deal, huh?) .

I'm sure that if you bought an SSD for $3,000 that you would think it's a good deal.
post #90 of 118
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trinix View Post

• Flounder is correct. teckstud started with the simplest statement which would lead most people to interpret as a starting price of 3,000 dollars. Further, teckstud retains deniability {of stating specifically base price} by using such a simple statement allowing him to provoke an argument. Which he has dragged into all sorts of insignificant points to inflame and distort. A very simple trap indeed.

.

Thank you for your analysis however flawed and simplistic it may be.
Again why do you infer to deny that Apple introduced a new $3,100 laptop? Would you state that Apple's iPod price is $79 if some asked you how much an iPod cost- as in a shuffle?
If I 'm wrong than so are you- you're low balling it as much as I'm high balling it.
post #91 of 118
Quote:
Originally Posted by teckstud View Post

Thank you for your analysis however flawed and simplistic it may be.
Again why do you infer to deny that Apple introduced a new $3,100 laptop? Would you state that Apple's iPod price is $79 if some asked you how much an iPod cost- as in a shuffle?
If I 'm wrong than so are you- you're low balling it as much as I'm high balling it.

No. You missed Flounder's point.

If 20 people buy the 1798 MacBook Air and 1 person buys the 3100 SSD version, then the average price is $1860. To say the MacBook Air is a $3100 machine without qualifying that statement is a flat-out lie. It is intended to deceive and skew.

Well at least Apple notebooks are cheaper than Dells. Dell notebooks cost $4000.
post #92 of 118
Quote:
Originally Posted by teckstud View Post

Thank you for your analysis however flawed and simplistic it may be.
Again why do you infer to deny that Apple introduced a new $3,100 laptop? Would you state that Apple's iPod price is $79 if some asked you how much an iPod cost- as in a shuffle?
If I 'm wrong than so are you- you're low balling it as much as I'm high balling it.

Pray-tell how is my analysis flawed? That the base model will almost assuredly be the most popular? That when one asks about average price, it's the average of what is actually sold? It's sure as heck a lock more accurate than your bizarre definition of average where sales don't matter and you split the difference between only two of the possible configurations.

No, I'm not wrong. iPod is quite clearly is a general term that consists of a whole ecosystem of different products.

If someone asked me how much an iPod cost, I'd ask which kind. It would be just like someone asking how much a mac cost. You'd ask which kind. So, your analogy is illogical and comes up woefully short.

If someone asked me how much a macbook air costs, I'd say it starts at 1800, because that's what you do, start with the base price.

You, on the other hand, harp in thread after thread that the MBA is a $3000 machine, which, once again, is a distorted fact.
A good brain ain't diddly if you don't have the facts
Reply
A good brain ain't diddly if you don't have the facts
Reply
post #93 of 118
Quote:
Originally Posted by teckstud View Post

Thank you for your analysis however flawed and simplistic it may be.
Again why do you infer to deny that Apple introduced a new $3,100 laptop? Would you state that Apple's iPod price is $79 if some asked you how much an iPod cost- as in a shuffle?
If I 'm wrong than so are you- you're low balling it as much as I'm high balling it.

And no, you don't. You ask how much is an iPod Nano? How much is an iPod Classic? How much is an iPod Touch? If someone asks how much an iPod is, you ask which one. And usually you tell them the starting price, not the price for the most expensive model.
post #94 of 118
[QUOTE=Flounder;1212589][QUOTE=teckstud;1212573]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flounder View Post


No, the objective observer would think exactly what I think.

Quote:
Originally Posted by teckstud View Post

Thank you for your analysis however flawed and simplistic it may be.
Again why do you infer to deny that Apple introduced a new $3,100 laptop? Would you state that Apple's iPod price is $79 if some asked you how much an iPod cost- as in a shuffle?
If I 'm wrong than so are you- you're low balling it as much as I'm high balling it.

#1: For the analysis however flawed or simplistic it may be? Well, the problem is that your initial statement itself was simplistic, had only one accurate statement in it [a possible price], but presented in a way that would lead people to believe that you are implying that it is the starting price. You didn't have to say it explicitly for that interpretation to be drawn, and you probable had full knowledge that it would be provocative to members on the board. You did the minimum to cover yourself. I see no one defending your statements.

#2: No one here has denied that the MacBook Air's price with additions can inflate the price above 3,000. No one would deny that I could inflate the Mac Pro's price to 15,000. No one is debating the numbers, so that is not a valid comeback to anything me or Flounder has brought up. It is how you stated them, that is what the discussion is on.

#3: On iPod pricing, you are assuming that I'd pick a particular model of iPod, despite there being many. When posed that question, I'd describe the whole array of iPods, features and pricing. The MacBook Air is a niche product, and hence does not have another comparable product {within the Apple line} so you'd state the base price. The base price along with its associated features is the most helpful information that you can provide, and if more is needed, then work your way up. If asked about the Apple laptops in general, you start with the MacBook, and if a better graphics card is needed, then you go onto the MBP. You start low end not high end. Hence why making your first statement with 3,000 price tag was unhelpful and misleading as the first thought is that it is the base price. Regardless of intentions, whether it be carelessness, or the desire for an argument.

Edit: Dang, beaten to the punch by Tonton and Flounder. gg :-)
post #95 of 118
post #96 of 118
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonton View Post


QFT. Seriously teckstud, get over it. I don't know what you are trying to compensate for but let me give you a little hint. When the whole board disagrees with you...you are wrong!

If someone asked me how much an iPod cost, I have enough intelligence to ask them which one or perhaps even say "Depending on which model you want, they can cost anywhere from $79 to $499." By your logic, we should tell them that if we are asked that, we should say $499 and in no way clarify.

Apple didn't introduce a laptop that costs $3100. That statement alone implies (to anyone who understands who to write and read) that this is the starting price. Apple produced a $1800 laptop that can upgrade to cost $3100 and they keep this option available for quicker shipping. If someone asked me how much the MacBook air was, I say $1800 not $3100.

Seriously, I can't figure out if you are trying to be a jerk or is really this simple? It really baffles me.
The iSlate cometh
Reply
The iSlate cometh
Reply
post #97 of 118
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogzilla View Post

QFT. Seriously teckstud, get over it. I don't know what you are trying to compensate for but let me give you a little hint. When the whole board disagrees with you...you are wrong!

Exactly.
eye
bee
BEE
Reply
eye
bee
BEE
Reply
post #98 of 118
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogzilla View Post

QFT. Seriously teckstud, get over it. I don't know what you are trying to compensate for but let me give you a little hint. When the whole board disagrees with you...you are wrong!

Excuse if I come across to pedantic here but having an entire group disagree with you doesn't make you wrong. If Teckstud is unable to prove his point then he has two viable options. He can either drop the subject altogether or attempt to come at it from n entirely different perspective.

That said, I agree with your logic and examples in regard to Teckstud's argument, Rozilla.
Dick Applebaum on whether the iPad is a personal computer: "BTW, I am posting this from my iPad pc while sitting on the throne... personal enough for you?"
Reply
Dick Applebaum on whether the iPad is a personal computer: "BTW, I am posting this from my iPad pc while sitting on the throne... personal enough for you?"
Reply
post #99 of 118
Quote:
Originally Posted by teckstud View Post

Well , let''s see, we just got the$3,000 MacBookAir and the $500 iPod- so what's next a $4,000 iMac and $5,000 MacBookPro?
Seriously they need to stop the hemorrhaging fast- yesterday AAPL @ $119?????

MY ORIGINAL QUOTE ABOVE.
FOR THE ULTRA-SENSITIVE BOARD I OFFER MY REVISION:

Well , let''s see, Apple just introduced an $1,800 and $3,100 MacBookAir and a $500 iTouch(*) and a $500 iPhone(*). So what's next- a $2,000 and $4,000 iMac and a $3,000 and $5,000 MacBookPro- (ALL CONFIGURED FOR SUPER EASY ORDERING- ALL MAJOR LOANS ACCEPTED)?
(*)- Less expensive versions of both models do exist but have not had a price reduction even though they are over six months old.

Apple needs to introduce more affordable products not more expensive and help reverse the declining AAPL @ $119 Thursday.

Your so-called, self- anointed "board" needs some serious, sensitivity training and fast.
Ladies and gentleman , I give you the "board":
post #100 of 118
They'd help AAPL stock more if they released even more high-margin products.
post #101 of 118
Quote:
Originally Posted by teckstud View Post



MY ORIGINAL QUOTE ABOVE.
FOR THE ULTRA-SENSITIVE BOARD I OFFER MY REVISION:

Well , let''s see, Apple just introduced an $1,800 and $3,100 MacBookAir and a $500 iTouch - so what's next a $2,000 and $4,000 iMac and $3,000 and $5,000 MacBookPro- (ALL CONFIGURED FOR SUPER EASY ORDERING- ALL MAJOR LOANS ACCEPTED)?
Apple needs to release more affordable products not more expensive and help reverse the declining AAPL @ $119 Thursday.

Your so-called, self- anointed "board" needs some serious, sensitivity training and fast.
Ladies and gentleman , I give you the "board":

That is absurd. Prices go up as you upgrade or add technology to. You are either upset that Apple doesn't cater enough to your low end market (in which case go buy a PC), upset that Apple makes high end products, or your upset Apple's stock is dropping, but that has nothing to do with "expensive" products Apple currently offers.

If Apple were to release low end stuff, they wouldn't have as good of margins on it as they do with their other product lines. So it wouldn't help out the stock price that much.

Absurdity [in examples or statements] is not a counter argument.

Board is not ultra sensitive, we just don't take crap. Crap from me, you or anyone. The board doesn't need to.
post #102 of 118
Now was that so hard?

Thanks for admitting your distortion.

I disagree with your point, (and I'd also like to point out that no one quibbled iPhone and iPod Touch price quotes, since that is what was just released) but people are likely to find your argument more persuasive when you don't twist the facts.

So congrats!
A good brain ain't diddly if you don't have the facts
Reply
A good brain ain't diddly if you don't have the facts
Reply
post #103 of 118
Quote:
Originally Posted by solipsism View Post

Excuse if I come across to pedantic here but having an entire group disagree with you doesn't make you wrong. If Teckstud is unable to prove his point then he has two viable options. He can either drop the subject altogether or attempt to come at it from n entirely different perspective.

That said, I agree with your logic and examples in regard to Teckstud's argument, Rozilla.

This is true. But I will say that I was not in reference to his original statement which was, at its root, true. It was just misleading, like propaganda. And when we called him out on that, he professed that it was not. That is where he is incorrect. Now, if he can somehow create a well thought out and logical argument, then maybe he could show us that we are wrong. Yet he hasn't done that in his several responses. Instead of this, or just admitting his mistake and owning up to what he did, he attempts to project us as somehow incompetent and, now, overly sensitive.

So wrong may be the wrong term. I apologize for that. Just because someone disagrees with me doesn't make them wrong or somehow any less intelligent than more... nor does it make them more intelligent.

This has been a very special forum post. Now lets all go for some chai and lemon pound cake.
The iSlate cometh
Reply
The iSlate cometh
Reply
post #104 of 118
Quote:
Originally Posted by solipsism View Post

having an entire group disagree with you doesn't make you wrong.

But it is a good indicator that something is awry... a sign that maybe the lone individual should take another look.
post #105 of 118
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shogun View Post

But it is a good indicator that something is awry... a sign that maybe the lone individual should take another look.

While in most cases the lone voice will likely be wrong I would never discourage anyone to change their viewpoint just to go with the crowd. While I tend not to agree with Teckstud I do admire how resolute he is.

There are many examples of where few were right and most were wrong. Mostly what comes to mind are based on science. Id est, the Earth being the center of the Universe, the Earth being flat, the nature of illnesses, etc.

There are many other examples that would be based on the environmentnot the era you are in. For example, if you were in a kindergarten in North America the majority would think Santa Claus is real. That example may seem like I'm stretching it here but I wanted to demonstrate the relativity of the situation also can have a profound affect.

That is neither here no there. If he thinks he is correct he needs to find to better way to expressing it. I hate to use clichés but I think it may work here.

"The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success." ~ Bruce Feirstein

Dick Applebaum on whether the iPad is a personal computer: "BTW, I am posting this from my iPad pc while sitting on the throne... personal enough for you?"
Reply
Dick Applebaum on whether the iPad is a personal computer: "BTW, I am posting this from my iPad pc while sitting on the throne... personal enough for you?"
Reply
post #106 of 118
So what are the chances that there will be a new iMac released/presented at the end of the month? (I am curious, and this thread needs to get back on topic).
post #107 of 118
Quote:
Originally Posted by Staedtler View Post

So what are the chances that there will be a new iMac released/presented at the end of the month? (I am curious, and this thread needs to get back on topic).

No one here knows, but precedence says soon.
http://buyersguide.macrumors.com/#iMac
Dick Applebaum on whether the iPad is a personal computer: "BTW, I am posting this from my iPad pc while sitting on the throne... personal enough for you?"
Reply
Dick Applebaum on whether the iPad is a personal computer: "BTW, I am posting this from my iPad pc while sitting on the throne... personal enough for you?"
Reply
post #108 of 118
Or maybe nothing, as the event hasn't even been scheduled yet?

maybe Steve boy, is checking this list, to see what people ask for most???

Ok, folks, lets ask for what we really NEED - and then start another list for what we really WANT - then Steve will have a choice of what to give us now

"That which will sell best, and boost the stock price"!

Skip
post #109 of 118
Wow. I have no idea what the hell is going on in this thread. Seems to have taken a sharp nosedive as of Page 2 of this thread.
post #110 of 118
I believe there will be an event on Feb 26th, I just did a check on my orders from Apple and the Timecapsule is slated to start shipping on Feb 26th. So I think the following will be presented at the event:

1) Timecapsule shipping
2) iPhone SDK
3) Apple TV software update
4) OSX 10.5.2 update (to support all of the announcements)
5) A highlight of new movie rentals which will dramatically increase when the Apple TV update is announced.


I don't believe there will be a MacBook Pro update, as it would cannibalize the just shipped Air. That would be announced in late March or early April.
post #111 of 118
just a couple of weeks, i dont know if Im gonna make it. I cant wait to get an iphone!!!!
post #112 of 118
Quote:
Originally Posted by EMoeller View Post

I believe there will be an event on Feb 26th, I just did a check on my orders from Apple and the Timecapsule is slated to start shipping on Feb 26th. So I think the following will be presented at the event:

1) Timecapsule shipping
2) iPhone SDK
3) Apple TV software update
4) OSX 10.5.2 update (to support all of the announcements)
5) A highlight of new movie rentals which will dramatically increase when the Apple TV update is announced.


I don't believe there will be a MacBook Pro update, as it would cannibalize the just shipped Air. That would be announced in late March or early April.

1) I don't think Steve Jobs will talk about the Time Capsule, even if it does ship on that day.
2) I think this is the best bet should this event pan out.
3) Out today
4) Out yesterday
5) I don't think so. Apple already talked about movie rentals.

I don't believe it would cannibalize the sales of air because they are two very different machines. Even if it MIGHT, that didn't stop Apple from releasing the iPod touch (which many people believe(d) would cannibalize iPhone sales). However, I suspect we will see the MacBook Pro updates in a week. There wont be a need for a whole redesign. Speed bumps, multitouch trackpad, so on and so forth. Unless they redesign the case (which I don't see happening as it is a good design and made of recyclable materials).

I don't see Apple holding an event for just the SDK so there has to be something else...but what? What does Steve Jobs have up his sleeve?
The iSlate cometh
Reply
The iSlate cometh
Reply
post #113 of 118
Quote:
Originally Posted by luckygyrl83 View Post

just a couple of weeks, i dont know if Im gonna make it. I cant wait to get an iphone!!!!

Why not get one now? They were just updated. We wont see another one for at least several months. Apple wont announce the 3G one until they absolutely have to so they don't see a drop in sales of current iPhones.
The iSlate cometh
Reply
The iSlate cometh
Reply
post #114 of 118
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogzilla View Post

Why not get one now? They were just updated. We wont see another one for at least several months. Apple wont announce the 3G one until they absolutely have to so they don't see a drop in sales of current iPhones.

Is that they think will be out in a couple weeks?

Besides the release of the 16GB model there is absolutely no indication that Apple has filed for FCC approval for an iPhone with any 3G chip. Unless Apple has found a way to sneak it by undetected or can grease the slow FCC wheels it'll be at least 6 weeks between our knowledge of the device and its release among the drooling masses.
Dick Applebaum on whether the iPad is a personal computer: "BTW, I am posting this from my iPad pc while sitting on the throne... personal enough for you?"
Reply
Dick Applebaum on whether the iPad is a personal computer: "BTW, I am posting this from my iPad pc while sitting on the throne... personal enough for you?"
Reply
post #115 of 118
Quote:
Originally Posted by solipsism View Post

Is that they think will be out in a couple weeks?

Besides the release of the 16GB model there is absolutely no indication that Apple has filed for FCC approval for an iPhone with any 3G chip. Unless Apple has found a way to sneak it by undetected or can grease the slow FCC wheels it'll be at least 6 weeks between our knowledge of the device and its release among the drooling masses.

I really don't know what people are expecting to see in so far as an iPhone revision. At least a 3G upgrade. Ideally don't see it happening this month after the memory bump.

Maybe Newton II or the ever mythic (and much desired by me) Mac touch. Either I think are far more likely than an iPhone update or announcemet at this point.
The iSlate cometh
Reply
The iSlate cometh
Reply
post #116 of 118
Quote:
Originally Posted by teckstud View Post

Thank you for your analysis however flawed and simplistic it may be.
Again why do you infer to deny that Apple introduced a new $3,100 laptop? Would you state that Apple's iPod price is $79 if some asked you how much an iPod cost- as in a shuffle?
If I 'm wrong than so are you- you're low balling it as much as I'm high balling it.

I'm reluctant to put my foot into this but... Teckstud you are definitely being misleading. Are you a marketing major or something? I think the general marketing strategy for new products be it computers, cars, houses, whatever, is to list the starting price of the item. Granted, most of these advertising commercials have a disclaimer indicating that this is a starting price, but I think the general consumer has learned over the years that an advertised price on an item is most likely the "starting price". The common exception to this is when a company is offering a "special option package", but nobody advertises exclusively their product at only the maxed out configuration. The closest advertising comes to this is when a company lists a price range including both the highest and lowest price.

You also mentioned that the Mac Air is too expensive. This product has a "starting price" of $1800. IBM recently announced a similar laptop soon to be released and the estimated "starting price" for that product is $2500-2800, so how is the Mac Air just incredibly expensive? Similar products and yet the "starting price" on the Mac will be as much as $1000 less than the IBM product.

Just my thoughts on the thread.
post #117 of 118
Hey... The iMac is due for an update too. With all the expectations swirling around the MBP, it would be a pretty big surprise to see a new iMac update come rolling out.

Just a thought.
post #118 of 118
Quote:
Originally Posted by eAi View Post

On the side note, I don't see Apple killing the Mac Mini yet - perhaps they're waiting till they considering the Apple TV to be a worthy replacement for it. That said, I'm not even sure I see them killing it off at all - perhaps a redesign though?

The Mac Mini is an ideal rack mount machine for those of us who can't afford or want an XServe. I've been using one in a cohosting facility for a couple years now. Honestly, I don't know why it gets maligned so much. It's the only machine in its price category and works great if you don't want all the bells and whistles of a big desktop model.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Discussion
AppleInsider › Forums › General › General Discussion › Rumor: possible Apple event brewing for late February