or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › Nader: this is what I get...

Nader: this is what I get...

post #1 of 7
Ralf Nader is running for president. Again. This is what I get for goading the religious right to running an independent for president. Well, as Nader said on Meet the Press this morning, if the Democrats can't win this year in a land-slide, then they'd better just pack-up shop.
post #2 of 7
Ralph Nader, as usual, ignores electoral realities both in his own run and in the possibility of a "landslide."
post #3 of 7
He was probably just bored.
"How fortunate are you and I.."
"How fortunate are you and I.."
post #4 of 7
I respect the guy but ... fuck! Who does he want? Obama or McCain?

STFU Nader!
post #5 of 7
God bless Ralph Nader. At least I can give him credit for being a "true believer."
"Stand Up for Chuck"
"Stand Up for Chuck"
post #6 of 7
Well done Ralph . At least he's not a corporate slut, unlike the weasel brigade of McCain, Obama, Huckabee and Clinton. He's 74 on Wednesday. Happy birthday Ralph, and many more to come.
"We've never made the case, or argued the case that somehow Osama bin Laden was directly involved in 9/11. That evidence has never been forthcoming". VP Cheney, 3/29/2006. Interview by Tony Snow
"We've never made the case, or argued the case that somehow Osama bin Laden was directly involved in 9/11. That evidence has never been forthcoming". VP Cheney, 3/29/2006. Interview by Tony Snow
post #7 of 7
Quote:
"He thought that there was no difference between Al Gore and George Bush, and, eight years later, I think people realize that Ralph did not know what he was talking about," - Sen. Barack Obama

The guy is a great consumer advocate and corporate waste warrior. But he would make a lousy president.

Remember that most of the people who hate him are the very ones seated and working in Washington DC right now. It would be four years of him complaining he can't pass anything.
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: PoliticalOutsider
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › Nader: this is what I get...