or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › Obama Sex & Drug Accuser, Larry Sinclair, Passes Drug Test

Obama Sex & Drug Accuser, Larry Sinclair, Passes Drug Test

post #1 of 93
A man named Larry Sinclair has accused Barack Obama of engaging in gay sex and smoking crack cocaine as recently as 1999 when Obama would have been an Illinois state senator.

BREAKING NEWS - Larry Sinclair Passes Drug Test
WhiteHouse.com ^ | 2/23/2008

Posted on 02/24/2008 12:22:04 AM PST by NoWayMcCain

Larry Sinclair's drug test came back earlier than expected. He was tested for any and all chemical substances including illegal drugs that could cause an inaccurate polygraph test result. There were no traces of any such substances found.

We are awaiting for the second polygraph expert to verify the original results and should have an answer by Monday. Video of the polygraph exam will be posted shortly.

Larry Sinclair's written statement.
http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/pol/577950205.html
post #2 of 93
I have to admit I didn't expect something like this until late October.
post #3 of 93
Quote:
Originally Posted by BRussell View Post

I have to admit I didn't expect something like this until late October.

The accuser has been trying to get mainstream media attention for his claims for a month and was unsuccessful so he made a YouTube video and Whitehouse.com picked up on it and offered him $10,000 to take a polygraph test. And $100,000 if he passed the test.

All the meida is aware of the claim and I believe that is what prompted the NYT to come out with their flimsy story about John McCain this past week.

The MSM won't touch this story until or unless Sinclair passes the lie detector test. Then the whole presidential race is turned upside down.
post #4 of 93
post #5 of 93
Quote:
Originally Posted by mojo2 View Post

I have no scruples[/url]

Apparently he failed the second test.

Anyway.

Whether this is true or not is academic. I had full bumsex with John McCain this morning, high as a bastard on crystal meth. I'm making the YouTube video now.
post #6 of 93
WorldNetDaily

Quote:
WorldNetDaily, also known as WND,
is a far right American conservative online news site,
founded in 1997

Every eye fixed itself upon him; with parted lips and bated breath the audience hung upon his words, taking no note of time, rapt in the ghastly fascinations of the tale. NOT!
Every eye fixed itself upon him; with parted lips and bated breath the audience hung upon his words, taking no note of time, rapt in the ghastly fascinations of the tale. NOT!
post #7 of 93
SINCLAIR'S LAWSUIT AGAINST OBAMA, AXLEROD AND THE DNC.

post #8 of 93
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hassan i Sabbah View Post

Anyway.

Whether this is true or not is academic. I had full bumsex with John McCain this morning, high as a bastard on crystal meth. I'm making the YouTube video now.

You too? Now it's a lover's triangle! A drug fueled homo three-way! A sordid, steamy love nest gone terribly wrong! A degenerate sex tangle exploding onto the national scene, a revelation so incendiary the young and infirm are advised to shield their eyes!!!

Trouble is, I can't find a left wing blog sleazy or stupid enough to give my story the airing it deserves, probably because their target demographic is insufficiently sleazy or stupid.
They spoke of the sayings and doings of their commander, the grand duke, and told stories of his kindness and irascibility.
They spoke of the sayings and doings of their commander, the grand duke, and told stories of his kindness and irascibility.
post #9 of 93
Quote:

Anyway.

The minute you file a lawsuit against McCain and the RNC and volunteer to take a polygraph test is the minute I start taking you seriously. But there would still be evidence you'd have to submit to prove your claim.
post #10 of 93
This should be a bannable offense.

But we don't have P.O. moderators, so there goes that.
post #11 of 93
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShawnJ View Post

I'm going to be banned for having full bumsex with John McCain and addabox high as a bastard on meth?
post #12 of 93
Quote:

The NYT should be banned for going to press with their flimsy story which had nothing to say but tarnished McCain's reputation. This Sinclair story is telling us that tests are pending and before the MSM touches it they intend to wait until more evidence is confirmed and that they intent to give Obama the benefit of the doubt they didn't give McCain.
post #13 of 93
Quote:

Is that the answer to unpopular speech? Disallow it and bannish the speaker? That's not the American way.
post #14 of 93
[CENTER]
mojo2[/CENTER]
post #15 of 93
Quote:

I'm going to be banned for having full bumsex with John McCain and addabox high as a bastard on meth?

No, you're going to be banned for having bad full bumsex with John McCain and me.

It never hurts to be gentle, Hassan. I don't know where you picked up your "technique", but where I come from, "50 horsepower Evinrude outboard motors" and "enthusiastic three-way bum sex" don't belong in the same room, much less the same vaseline smeared trampoline.
post #16 of 93
Quote:
Originally Posted by addabox View Post

No, you're going to be banned for having bad full bumsex with John McCain and me.

It never hurts to be gentle, Hassan. I don't know where you picked up your "technique", but where I come from, "50 horsepower Evinrude outboard motors" and "enthusiastic three-way bum sex" don't belong in the same room, much less the same vaseline smeared trampoline.

I had my tub of Crisco, John 'Hulu-Hoop Ringpiece' McCain bought his bucket o'dildoes and trampoline and you bought what to the party, addabox? We could barely see where the door was through all the blue smoke by the time you arrived. What did you expect? You know by now that when we get together with McCain it's not going to be backrubs and quoting Rilke, addabox.

I apologise to no man.

Apart from Mojo. When I have learned to sate that man's unholy appetite I will give up the bumsex game for good. I'll probably have to, actually.
post #17 of 93
Quote:

I had my tub of Crisco, John 'Hulu-Hoop Ringpiece' McCain bought his bucket o'dildoes and trampoline and you bought what to the party, addabox? We could barely see where the door was through all the blue smoke by the time you arrived. What did you expect? You know by now that when we get together with McCain it's not going to be backrubs and quoting Rilke, addabox.

I apologise to no man.

Apart from Mojo. When I have learned to sate that man's unholy appetite I will give up the bumsex game for good. I'll probably have to, actually.

I heard of a guy that tried to go one on one with Mojo. He's a shell. An eviscerated, broken shell, obliged to wander the dock-side bars and black market wigs parlors of the world as a warning to us all. You can always hear him coming, because his legs don't work too good, anymore.

And yes, bitch, I know that a round with McCain is no walk in the park, but how could you have heard my inspired Rilke readings over all the sobbing?
post #18 of 93
Quote:

You too? Now it's a lover's triangle! A drug fueled homo three-way! A sordid, steamy love nest gone terribly wrong! A degenerate sex tangle exploding onto the national scene, a revelation so incendiary the young and infirm are advised to shield their eyes!!!

Trouble is, I can't find a left wing blog sleazy or stupid enough to give my story the airing it deserves, probably because their target demographic is insufficiently sleazy or stupid.

Oh my God! That SLUT! John told me he was MINE while he was rimming my asshole that time we were on crystal meth back in '01. Damn. I should have taken more photos of his meth lab. My hard drive crashed and I lost the ones I had. Damn Hillary... she told me she was going to send me the ones she took, but she "never got around to it"... figures.
post #19 of 93
post #20 of 93
Quote:

The minute you file a lawsuit against McCain and the RNC and volunteer to take a polygraph test is the minute I start taking you seriously. But there would still be evidence you'd have to submit to prove your claim.

Ollie North took dozens of polygraph tests.
post #21 of 93
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonton View Post

Oh my God! That SLUT! John told me he was MINE while he was rimming my asshole that time we were on crystal meth back in '01. Damn. I should have taken more photos of his meth lab. My hard drive crashed and I lost the ones I had. Damn Hillary... she told me she was going to send me the ones she took, but she "never got around to it"... figures.

Poor, deluded, Tonton. Don't you know how he laughs at you, after we're done and we're hosing him down?

Let it go man, it wasn't meant to be.
post #22 of 93
nevermind...
post #23 of 93
Quote:

Ollie North took dozens of polygraph tests.

And I want them back.
post #24 of 93
It's nice that we have a replacement for Moe In Texas (albeit a poor excuse for one).
"Many people would sooner die than think; in fact, they do so." - Bertrand Russell
"Many people would sooner die than think; in fact, they do so." - Bertrand Russell
post #25 of 93
Quote:

Poor, deluded, Tonton. Don't you know how he laughs at you, after we're done and we're hosing him down?

Let it go man, it wasn't meant to be.

This is true. You know our 'safety word' is 'Tonton'? We've never used it (it's sort of a joke, really.) If the water's too cold while we're washing all the blood, spunk and vegetable fat off John McCain, he's like 'Tonton! Tonton!' and we're like 'HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!'
post #26 of 93
Quote:

post #27 of 93
Quote:

This is true. You know our 'safety word' is 'Tonton'? We've never used it (it's sort of a joke, really.) If the water's too cold while we're washing all the blood, spunk and vegetable fat off John McCain, he's like 'Tonton! Tonton!' and we're like 'HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!'

Oh man, Hassan, go easy on the poor guy. You know how hard it is to be quit of the Mac.
post #28 of 93
http://deathby1000papercuts.blogspot...r-sex-and.html
Quote:
Larry Sinclair has found himself alone, a voice in the MSM wilderness, a gay man on a crusade against a powerful political machine and its minions, the MSM.

Since Larry Sinclair came forward one month ago with his diatribe on Youtube, he claims he's been ignored by the Obama campaign and the MSM, and that he has been been threatened with violence, of getting beaten up and shot, by, he says, Obama supporters.

In a radio interview, Sinclair claims he tried to contact the Obama campaign back in September after Obama stated in a book that his drug use was limited to his high school years.

Sinclair says he was appalled by Obama claiming his past drug use was limited to his early years. Sinclair alleges he met up with Obama back in November of 1999 at a Chicago "uptown lounge" when Obama was a state representative.

Sinclair claims he and Obama "partied" in a limo rented by Sinclair. Sinclair remembers dates and names the limo company, Five Star Limosine Service, out of Chicago. Sinclair names the town where he alleges he and Obama had gay sex and did coke at a motel in Gurnee, Illinois. And Sinclair challenges Obama to take a lie detector test while Sinclair has agreed to take one too.

Sinclair says he sees the enthusiasm and idealism of the young Obama supporters who see Obama as a truthful candidate but says those same idealistic supporters have threatened Sinclair with violence after he posted his video on Youtube.

Sinclair says he contacted the MSM, CNN, FOX, MSNBC, etc., and none of the major news agencies have shown any interest... whatsoever, this was after Sinclair claims he contacted the Obama camp and demanded Obama "tell the truth" about his past drug use. Interestingly, Sinclair's beef isn't over the claims he gave oral sex to Obama but over Obama's claims he's been drug-free since his high school days.
post #29 of 93
awww... poor mojo... can't find any real dirt...
"In a republic, voters may vote for the leaders they want, but they get the leaders they deserve."
"In a republic, voters may vote for the leaders they want, but they get the leaders they deserve."
post #30 of 93

[CENTER][/CENTER]
post #31 of 93
Wait wait wait I read the words "gay" "Obama" and "sex". [redneck]I aint vottin' for no fag![/redneck]
post #32 of 93
Quote:
Originally Posted by mydo View Post

Wait wait wait I read the words "gay" "Obama" and "sex". [redneck]I aint vottin' for no fag![/redneck]

Wait until they find out he's black!

People like mojo love these types of stories. Talk about 2 guys giving each other oral sex and they are all over it.
post #33 of 93
Quote:
Originally Posted by Outsider View Post

Talk about 2 guys giving each other oral sex and they are all over it.

Ewwwww......
post #34 of 93
Let's see here....

He passed one drug test, but failed two polygraph tests.....

http://www.bloggernews.net/114055

Quote:
The man who recently made allegations that Senator Barack Obama met him back in 1999 for sex n drugs in the back of limo has failed not one, but two polygraphs.

The site, Whitehouse.com, had offered Sinclair the sum of $10,000 to take a polygraph plus another check for $100,000 if he passed. To prove they were not bi-partisan the site also offered the woman at the center of the McCain lobbyist mini-scandal, Vicki Iseman, the same offer.

Whitehouse.com used the services of highly respected polygraph expert, Dr. Ed Gelb. Sinclair passed a drug test before taking the tests, both administered on Friday. On the first test, questions were administered about Sinclair’s claims that he and Obama had sex. The second test focused on Sinclair’s claims that he and Obama did drugs. Dr.Gelb found “deception was indicated” in both tests. Absent any other developments this is the end of the road for Larry Sinclair.

Is this "the end of the road" for mojo2, too?
eye
bee
BEE
eye
bee
BEE
post #35 of 93
Quote:
Originally Posted by Outsider View Post

Wait until they find out he's black!

People like mojo love these types of stories. Talk about 2 guys giving each other oral sex and they are all over it.

OMFG! I was born a poor black man!
post #36 of 93
Quote:
Originally Posted by mydo View Post

OMFG! I was born a poor black man!

You too?

I then got the wealthy aristocratic jew... and my life has never been the same.
post #37 of 93
Quote:
Originally Posted by FormerLurker View Post

Let's see here....

He passed one drug test, but failed two polygraph tests.....

http://www.bloggernews.net/114055

Is this "the end of the road" for mojo2, too?

One would hope not. Because that would be an example of 'shooting the messenger.'

All I have done is make you aware of the charges and bring information to you. You know what thay say, 'scratch a liberal and you'll find a fascist.'

Is that true in your case?
post #38 of 93
Quote:

One would hope not. Because that would be an example of 'shooting the messenger.'

All I have done is make you aware of the charges and bring information to you. You know what thay say, 'scratch a liberal and you'll find a fascist.'

Is that true in your case?

[CENTER][/CENTER]
post #39 of 93
eye
bee
BEE
eye
bee
BEE
post #40 of 93
Quote:

You know what thay say, 'scratch a liberal and you'll find a fascist.'

"They", in this case, being that dude that works at the video store who totally knows how Vince Foster was killed.
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: PoliticalOutsider
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › Obama Sex & Drug Accuser, Larry Sinclair, Passes Drug Test