or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › Michelle Obama: name Hussein is 'the fear bomb'
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Michelle Obama: name Hussein is 'the fear bomb'

post #1 of 115
Thread Starter 
The Swamp:Chicago Tribune

Quote:
Michelle Obama, who often has decried "the fear bomb'' that opponents have used against her husband for his middle name -- Barack Hussein Obama -- said in Canton, Ohio, today that it is happening again and shows why it's so important that he wins election as president.

"They threw in the obvious, ultimate fear bomb," Obama said today of her husband's 2004 Senate race. "We're even hearing [that] now. … 'When all else fails, be afraid of his name, and what that could stand for, because it's different.'"

I've seen a tiny bit of this reasoning tossed about on here and I have to admit it confounds me. First who would be dumb enough to vote for or against someone based on their middle name? I know any name be it first, last or middle has never been part of my vote criteria.

However for the sake of argument, let's suppose that the argument being put forward has some sort of merit. Let us pretend that someone really would vote for or against someone because of their names be they first last or middle.

To those that would put this forward I would ask you to answer me this, is there something already so conventional sounding about the names Barack and Obama that said person insane enough to vote based off given names would have somehow not have tossed the candidate for those two names, but would for the middle name?

Person 1: "Hey you need to vote for this guy for President?"

Person 2: "Really, tell me about him."

Person 1: "Well first let me tell you he is a black man."

Person 2: "Okay, well that is fine, I can buy into that."

Person 1: "The second thing is his first name is Barack."

Person 2: "Oh, well.. thanks for pronouncing that because I would have made the first A long and said it wrong. Go on."

Person 1: "The third thing is his last name, it is Obama."

Person 2: "Thanks again, because phonetically, that would have been a mess for me. Nothing like those easy names Bill, Al or John from the recent elections. I appreciate the heads up."

Person 1: "Oh and finally his middle name is Hussein."

Person 2: "Oh.... oh... oh... hell no. I cannot vote for that man. I mean being black, having the first name and last name clearly be non-anglo and unconventional in spelling and pronunciation I can totally take, but THAT middle name. Not a chance!"

Person 1: "Geesh, this keeps happening!"

Can anyone imagine this happening seriously? To me it is just a proxy by which you can declare that someone who didn't vote for Obama is racist.

I can accept that there is still prejudice in this world. I can accept that there are different degrees of tolerance as well. I just can't fathom a type of prejudice tolerance combination that says someone could vote for a 6'2" black man named Barack Obama UNTIL they learned his middle name was Hussein.

Can anyone reasonable explain how this could actually lose an intended voter for Barack Obama?

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Reply

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Reply
post #2 of 115
You seriously overestimate the reasoning ability of a portion of the voting population.

I don't believe that Michelle Obama was talking about 'intended' voters but, rather, the undecided.

I wish Adolf Pinochet good luck, if he ever decides to run.
"Many people would sooner die than think; in fact, they do so." - Bertrand Russell
Reply
"Many people would sooner die than think; in fact, they do so." - Bertrand Russell
Reply
post #3 of 115
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by audiopollution View Post

You seriously overestimate the reasoning ability of a portion of the voting population.

I don't believe that Michelle Obama was talking about 'intended' voters but, rather, the undecided.

I wish Adolf Pinochet good luck, if he ever decides to run.

I don't think I am denying that someone could decline to vote for someone because of their name, but I don't see how in this instance the middle name could somehow change the thinking that was already there with someone so misinformed or lacking in reasoning.

Find me the person who will vote for Adolf Pinochet, but would say hell no to Adolf Benito Pinochet. That is what we are talking about here is it not?

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Reply

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Reply
post #4 of 115
Well his opponents certainly like to bring it up all the time, so they must think it will be effective with the people they know best.

It all fits together into the narrative that Obama is not really true-blue American. He doesn't salute the flag. His wife said she hates America. He was educated in a Muslim school. The mass email swiftboaters are going to have a field day (and already are). Make no mistake, Obama's patriotism and genuine American-ness are going to be the focus of the Republican swiftboaters, and his middle name is going to play a big role in it.
post #5 of 115
post #6 of 115
Quote:
Originally Posted by BRussell View Post

Well his opponents certainly like to bring it up all the time, so they must think it will be effective with the people they know best.

It all fits together into the narrative that Obama is not really true-blue American. He doesn't salute the flag. His wife said she hates America. He was educated in a Muslim school. The mass email swiftboaters are going to have a field day (and already are). Make no mistake, Obama's patriotism and genuine American-ness are going to be the focus of the Republican swiftboaters, and his middle name is going to play a big role in it.

Couldn't have said it better myself.
"The selfishness of Ayn Rand capitalism is the equivalent of intellectual masturbation -- satisfying in an ego-stroking way, but an ethical void when it comes to our commonly shared humanity."
Reply
"The selfishness of Ayn Rand capitalism is the equivalent of intellectual masturbation -- satisfying in an ego-stroking way, but an ethical void when it comes to our commonly shared humanity."
Reply
post #7 of 115
Quote:
Originally Posted by Northgate View Post

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Ditto. It's not any one thing. Any one thing can be dismissed, just like Nick is doing here.

But in a largely visual and sound bite based political culture, the pay-off is in the accumulation.

The "we would never stoop to that and distance ourselves from such talk" swamps of the right can put it all out there, then the rest of the right wing echo chamber can "legitimately" repeat and repeat and repeat and repeat, because the story is about "the controversy".

Just get the words and images in front of as many eyeballs as possible, as often as possible. Doesn't matter if the context is ostensibly to decry the silliness-- just repeat and repeat and repeat.

"Obama is a muslim (some people think, he's not, really), but muslim Obama muslim Obama muslim Osama (oops, sorry) is what they say".

"Obama doesn't wear a flag pin (sometimes, shouldn't matter), here's a picture, here's a picture, here's a picture."

"Obama doesn't salute the flag (sometimes, shouldn't matter), here's a picture, here's a picture, here's a picture."

"Hey look! Someone called him Osama again. That's ridiculous! Osama osama osama osama osama! Hussein hussein hussein hussein hussein hussien!"

"What politics of fear? Fascists!"
They spoke of the sayings and doings of their commander, the grand duke, and told stories of his kindness and irascibility.
Reply
They spoke of the sayings and doings of their commander, the grand duke, and told stories of his kindness and irascibility.
Reply
post #8 of 115
Quote:
Originally Posted by addabox View Post

"Obama doesn't salute the flag (sometimes, shouldn't matter), here's a picture, here's a picture, here's a picture."



"Should'nt'a had that second burrita." "frap" "heh heh."
post #9 of 115
Hey look, Pajamas Media reads my posts on PO:

http://pajamasmedia.com/2008/02/bara...politics_1.php
They spoke of the sayings and doings of their commander, the grand duke, and told stories of his kindness and irascibility.
Reply
They spoke of the sayings and doings of their commander, the grand duke, and told stories of his kindness and irascibility.
Reply
post #10 of 115
And part of the key to this is that all the official sources will distance themselves from the mass email smears, just like how Bush distanced himself from the swiftboaters. So the media will tag along like good little girls and boys, complimenting McCain and the RNC for how adult and magnanimous they are, all the while repeating the smears. Result: The small percentage of high-information voters will tsk tsk, the average low-information voter will believe Obama is a Muslim or not patriotic enough, and none of it will hurt the McCain campaign.

That's OK. Obama has the advantage, and having a Hussein as president of the US and commander-in-chief of the US armed forces will be all the sweeter knowing that it will make the bad guys' heads explode.
post #11 of 115
trumptman:

Quote:
First who would be dumb enough to vote for or against someone based on their middle name?

A whole lot of people, actually.

Quote:
To those that would put this forward I would ask you to answer me this, is there something already so conventional sounding about the names Barack and Obama that said person insane enough to vote based off given names would have somehow not have tossed the candidate for those two names, but would for the middle name?

It's not about the name being unconventional, it's about it being the last name of the dictator we just went to war to overthrow.
proud resident of a failed state
Reply
proud resident of a failed state
Reply
post #12 of 115
You're assuming Trumptman buys his own bullshit.
"The selfishness of Ayn Rand capitalism is the equivalent of intellectual masturbation -- satisfying in an ego-stroking way, but an ethical void when it comes to our commonly shared humanity."
Reply
"The selfishness of Ayn Rand capitalism is the equivalent of intellectual masturbation -- satisfying in an ego-stroking way, but an ethical void when it comes to our commonly shared humanity."
Reply
post #13 of 115
This must be the politics of personal destruction that that Clintons hate so much
post #14 of 115
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by BRussell View Post

Well his opponents certainly like to bring it up all the time, so they must think it will be effective with the people they know best.

If by opponents you mean Hillary Clinton and if by effective with people they know best, you mean primary voting Democrats, you are probably right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRussell View Post

And part of the key to this is that all the official sources will distance themselves from the mass email smears, just like how Bush distanced himself from the swiftboaters. So the media will tag along like good little girls and boys, complimenting McCain and the RNC for how adult and magnanimous they are, all the while repeating the smears. Result: The small percentage of high-information voters will tsk tsk, the average low-information voter will believe Obama is a Muslim or not patriotic enough, and none of it will hurt the McCain campaign.

That's OK. Obama has the advantage, and having a Hussein as president of the US and commander-in-chief of the US armed forces will be all the sweeter knowing that it will make the bad guys' heads explode.

BRussell you have an amazing capacity for self-delusion. Did we somehow make it to the general election without knowing Barack wanted to be president in Kindergarten, without seeing pictures of him in costume dress from different countries, without having his cocaine use mentioned, without having his middle name mentioned, etc. or have all these things come from the Clinton campaign, Clinton subordinates and Clinton surrogates?

Evil Republicans... forcing Hillary to act this way with their... with their mind control rays!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by groverat View Post

trumptman:

A whole lot of people, actually.

It's not about the name being unconventional, it's about it being the last name of the dictator we just went to war to overthrow.

I can understand the claim of a whole lot. I just can't understand that some dramatic percentage more wouldn't not have disqualified him as a candidate already based off some other suspect bit of reasoning that relates to racism. That is what I am trying to get out. If you are practicing some -ism wasn't being an attractive black man with a "funny" sounding first and last name enough? To what percentage of these folks were going to vote for him anyway but somehow now won't because of his middle name?

How many votes of these stupid people do you think his middle name has lost him Grove?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northgate View Post

You're assuming Trumptman buys his own bullshit.

I don't buy it. I lease it for tax purposes.

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Reply

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Reply
post #15 of 115
Quote:
Originally Posted by trumptman View Post

If by opponents you mean Hillary Clinton and if by effective with people they know best, you mean primary voting Democrats, you are probably right.

Hillary is trying it and it isn't working - this is more an indication of the stupidity of her campaign than the stupidity of the democratic voters. On the red side it will work better, no doubt.
45 2a3 300b 211 845 833
Reply
45 2a3 300b 211 845 833
Reply
post #16 of 115
Quote:
Originally Posted by trumptman View Post

If by opponents you mean Hillary Clinton and if by effective with people they know best, you mean primary voting Democrats, you are probably right.
.

Like Ann Coulter and the guy who did the warm-up for that John McCain rally? Democrats like them?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=yEmnrKyWyPM

Here's Ann Coulter explicitly calling Barack Obama 'B Hussein Obama' and implying he's a Muslim (read 'terrorist'.)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LOL WHAT A SHIT AND DESPERATE ARGUMENT!!!
post #17 of 115
Quote:
Originally Posted by trumptman View Post

If by opponents you mean Hillary Clinton and if by effective with people they know best, you mean primary voting Democrats, you are probably right.

BRussell you have an amazing capacity for self-delusion. Did we somehow make it to the general election without knowing Barack wanted to be president in Kindergarten, without seeing pictures of him in costume dress from different countries, without having his cocaine use mentioned, without having his middle name mentioned, etc. or have all these things come from the Clinton campaign, Clinton subordinates and Clinton surrogates?

Evil Republicans... forcing Hillary to act this way with their... with their mind control rays!!!

How does the fact that Hillary has been attacking Obama prove that Republicans aren't or won't?
post #18 of 115
Somehow I think the name Arnold Hitler Schwarzenegger would have been a bigger problem for the Gubernator rather than the actual ties to Nazism of his father...
It's Better To Be Hated For What You Are Than To Be Loved For What You Are Not
Reply
It's Better To Be Hated For What You Are Than To Be Loved For What You Are Not
Reply
post #19 of 115
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by e1618978 View Post

Hillary is trying it and it isn't working - this is more an indication of the stupidity of her campaign than the stupidity of the democratic voters. On the red side it will work better, no doubt.

So there were large numbers of Republicans laying in wait to vote for say, universal health care, raising taxes, etc.. but they now won''t because his middle name is Hussein.

Or is it the opposite? They are totally uninformed, ignorant, beer (not wine) swilling redneck racists who were going to vote for a black man named Barack Obama but now won't because his middle name is Hussein?

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Reply

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Reply
post #20 of 115
Quote:
Originally Posted by trumptman View Post

So there were large numbers of Republicans laying in wait to vote for say, universal health care, raising taxes, etc.. but they now won''t because his middle name is Hussein.

Or is it the opposite? They are totally uninformed, ignorant, beer (not wine) swilling redneck racists who were going to vote for a black man named Barack Obama but now won't because his middle name is Hussein?

To those who might have questions about the objections some have to the Senator based on his middle name, the reason is because they believe he might have an allegiance to Islam or a warm place in his heart for those who harbor the Islamic agenda of global conquest and in his duplicitous or naive effort to help make Islam a greater part of American society, help empower their long term campaign of conquest.
post #21 of 115
Quote:
Originally Posted by mojo2 View Post

To those who might have questions about the objections some have to the Senator based on his middle name, the reason is because they believe he might have an allegiance to Islam or a warm place in his heart for those who harbor the Islamic agenda of global conquest and in his duplicitous or naive effort to help make Islam a greater part of American society, help empower their long term campaign of conquest.

No. That's just you thankfully.
post #22 of 115
Quote:
Originally Posted by trumptman View Post

So there were large numbers of Republicans laying in wait to vote for say, universal health care, raising taxes, etc.. but they now won''t because his middle name is Hussein.

Or is it the opposite? They are totally uninformed, ignorant, beer (not wine) swilling redneck racists who were going to vote for a black man named Barack Obama but now won't because his middle name is Hussein?

It's a divide and conquer strategy. It's about energizing and solidifying the base. It's about moving the undecided or independent voters into your camp.

Oh, and here's the obvious question; Why are they even mentioning Obama's middle name to begin with? What other purpose could there possibly be for mentioning Obama's middle name, if it's not FUD meant to attract voters?
Every eye fixed itself upon him; with parted lips and bated breath the audience hung upon his words, taking no note of time, rapt in the ghastly fascinations of the tale. NOT!
Reply
Every eye fixed itself upon him; with parted lips and bated breath the audience hung upon his words, taking no note of time, rapt in the ghastly fascinations of the tale. NOT!
Reply
post #23 of 115
The Democrats are doing this NOT the Republicans. It's the Democrats who Label and divide everyone into groups. Black, White, women, poor, Rich etc. The Democrats see class envy as a way to gain power. Those who let them are stupid. It's OK though, in this country you are allowed to be stupid. Just remember, when you go to the polls, my uninformed eighteen year old son is going to cancel out your informed vote.
post #24 of 115
post #25 of 115
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic View Post

The Democrats are doing this NOT the Republicans. It's the Democrats who Label and divide everyone into groups. Black, White, women, poor, Rich etc. The Democrats see class envy as a way to gain power. Those who let them are stupid. It's OK though, in this country you are allowed to be stupid. Just remember, when you go to the polls, my uninformed eighteen year old son is going to cancel out your informed vote.

Yep. The uninformed always do that. That's how we ended up with Bush... and kept him.
post #26 of 115
What's McCain's Middle name? How about Hillary? Why do we even know Obama's middle name, and have it repeated over and over?

Why? Because there are people in this world who lack ethics.
post #27 of 115
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonton View Post

What's McCain's Middle name? How about Hillary? Why do we even know Obama's middle name, and have it repeated over and over?

Why? Because there are people in this world who lack ethics.

I wouldn't say that exactly. If you're middle name is Hussain it's going to catch some eyes. If McCain's middle name were Adolf we'd be posting about that.
post #28 of 115
The real question is what's Obama going to do about his wife? She doesn't act like a future first lady and if she keeps stepping in one pile after another he aint gonna win. Contract that with McCain's wife who's a blank slate with her face stretched tight.
post #29 of 115
Quote:
Originally Posted by mydo View Post

Contract that with McCain's wife who's a blank slate with her face stretched tight.

The cosmetic surgery lobby already have a foot in the door.
"Many people would sooner die than think; in fact, they do so." - Bertrand Russell
Reply
"Many people would sooner die than think; in fact, they do so." - Bertrand Russell
Reply
post #30 of 115
Quote:
Originally Posted by mydo View Post

I wouldn't say that exactly. If you're middle name is Hussain it's going to catch some eyes. If McCain's middle name were Adolf we'd be posting about that.

First the facts;

Hillary Rodham Clinton
John McCain


Hillary's middle name is Diane, and McCain's middle name is Sidney;

Quote:
John McCain's early life began at a military base. He was born on August 29, 1936 at Coco Solo Naval Air Station[2] in the then-American-controlled Panama Canal Zone to Navy officer John S. McCain, Jr. (1911–1981) and Roberta (Wright) McCain (b. 1912). His father and grandfather both eventually became United States Navy admirals.

So, no we wouldn't be talking about McCain's middle name unless he was A Boy Named Sue!

Yeah, Adolf would have been a real popular name for a baby boy in America in 1936, to a son and grandson of Navy officers, a 3rd generation Naval Academy graduate.

What percentage of Americans are still living that have a first person remembrance of Adolf Hitler?

Heck, go to wikipedia and type the keyword "Adolph" where do you end up? Adolf Hitler.

Now do the same with Hussein where do you end up? Husayn;

Quote:
Husayn, Hussein, Hussain, Husain, Hosein (Arabic:حسین Turkish: Hüseyin), is an Arabic name which is the diminutive of Hasan, meaning "good" or "handsome". It is commonly given as a male given name among Muslims, after Husayn ibn Ali. In some Persian sources the form Háosayn is used.

What percentage of currently living Americans lived during Saddam Hussein's reign and execution (July 16, 1979 – December 30, 2006)?

So it's very recent history (< 2 years) versus (relatively) a much older history (> 62 years).

I wonder how many children born in America have a first or middle name of Adolf?

I wonder how many children born in America are named First Middle Last, Junior? I know of at least one, myself!

Barack Obama

Quote:
Obama was born on August 4, 1961 in Honolulu, Hawaii to Barack Hussein Obama, Sr. (born in Nyangoma-Kogelo, Bondo District, Nyanza Province, Kenya,[8] of Luo ethnicity) and Ann Dunham (born in Wichita, Kansas).
Every eye fixed itself upon him; with parted lips and bated breath the audience hung upon his words, taking no note of time, rapt in the ghastly fascinations of the tale. NOT!
Reply
Every eye fixed itself upon him; with parted lips and bated breath the audience hung upon his words, taking no note of time, rapt in the ghastly fascinations of the tale. NOT!
Reply
post #31 of 115
Quote:
Originally Posted by @_@ Artman View Post

No. That's just you thankfully.

Oh, and so anyone who conspicuously mentions his middle name just dislikes the name or else they really like the name, Hussein? Or you think they think he is actually Saddam in disguise?
post #32 of 115
Quote:
Originally Posted by mydo View Post

I wouldn't say that exactly. If you're middle name is Hussain it's going to catch some eyes. If McCain's middle name were Adolf we'd be posting about that.

Only if Nazism was still a threat to the world and we were at war.
post #33 of 115
Ann Coulter et al mention Obama's middle name constantly because it is a Muslim middle name, and Muslims are terrorists. They do this in order to poison Obama's reputation.


Quote:
From the June 25 edition of Fox News' Hannity & Colmes:

COLMES: Joining us now is author of Godless, Ann Coulter, and Fox News political analyst and writer at Gather.com, Laura Schwartz. Welcome to you both.

Now, Ann, when you write a book called Godless, about which you're talking -- you're talking about liberals, isn't that divisive?

COULTER: Right. Unlike a guy running for president making that little speech in a church in order to advance his nomination to be the Democrat [sic] presidential nominee.

COLMES: Oh, it's only -- only Republicans can talk in churches, right?

COULTER: No, but I do think anyone named B. Hussein Obama should avoid using "hijack" and "religion" in the same sentence.

COLMES: I see. So, in other words, you want to paint him as a terrorist by continuing to use -- to highlight that his middle name is Hussein?

COULTER: Just avoid those two together.

COLMES: So, in other words, he -- only you can talk like that. Only conservatives. Someone whose middle name is Hussein should not talk like that.

COULTER: Avoid "hijack" and "religion."

COLMES: I see.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtW7TBrPRF0

She's not exactly making a secret of it.
post #34 of 115
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hassan i Sabbah View Post

Ann Coulter et al mention Obama's middle name constantly because it is a Muslim middle name, and Muslims are terrorists. They do this in order to poison Obama's reputation.





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtW7TBrPRF0

She's not exactly making a secret of it.

They do this in order to poison Obama's reputation.

BECAUSE...????
post #35 of 115
Quote:
Originally Posted by mojo2 View Post

They do this in order to poison Obama's reputation.

BECAUSE...????

Because they have nothing else to base their fears on?

Go back to jerking off on your Ann Coulter pics.
post #36 of 115
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hassan i Sabbah View Post

Ann Coulter et al mention Obama's middle name constantly because it is a Muslim middle name, and Muslims are terrorists. They do this in order to poison Obama's reputation.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtW7TBrPRF0

She's not exactly making a secret of it.

I see your point Hassan. Clearly Ann Coulter or someone who go out to see Ann Coulter were going to vote for Obama until they found out his middle name.

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Reply

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Reply
post #37 of 115
Quote:
Originally Posted by @_@ Artman View Post

Because they have nothing else to base their fears on?

Go back to jerking off on your Ann Coulter pics.

Please explain what that actual fear might be.
post #38 of 115
Quote:
Originally Posted by trumptman View Post

I see your point Hassan. Clearly Ann Coulter or someone who go out to see Ann Coulter were going to vote for Obama until they found out his middle name.

A) Hudson
B) James
C) Patrick
D) Hart
E) Walker
F) Bruce
G) Hussein
If you answered any of these, (A) thru (F), then give yourself 666 points, if you answered (G), then
Every eye fixed itself upon him; with parted lips and bated breath the audience hung upon his words, taking no note of time, rapt in the ghastly fascinations of the tale. NOT!
Reply
Every eye fixed itself upon him; with parted lips and bated breath the audience hung upon his words, taking no note of time, rapt in the ghastly fascinations of the tale. NOT!
Reply
post #39 of 115
Quote:
Originally Posted by trumptman View Post

I see your point Hassan. Clearly Ann Coulter or someone who go out to see Ann Coulter were going to vote for Obama until they found out his middle name.

Ahh... let me see if I understand you. You're saying that when Ann Coulter, who hates the prospect of an Obama presidency, repeats Barack Obama's middle name implying he's one step away from a terrorist, she does it out of a sheer disinterested desire to, er, imply he's one step away from a terrorist.

Have I got that right?

Let's take this step by step.
post #40 of 115
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonton View Post

What's McCain's Middle name? How about Hillary? Why do we even know Obama's middle name, and have it repeated over and over?

Why? Because there are people in this world who lack ethics.

Do the people who won't vote for McCain because he is an short, old, white guy lack ethics as well or are they fully justified in their votes by your reasoning?

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Reply

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: PoliticalOutsider
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › Michelle Obama: name Hussein is 'the fear bomb'