or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mac Hardware › Future Apple Hardware › New Imacs Tues?

New Imacs Tues? - Page 4

post #121 of 125
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdmoffitt View Post

sorry, I'll go whip my fact-checkers. The referenced site posted that just the other day, guess they were aiming for getting some extra hits. We all know if it's on the internet it's true right?

Actually, a Gen-u-ine Apple sales channel sent that out yesterday. My guess is they are trying to drive sales (without the cost of the extra price drop). Authorized Resellers seem to be exhibiting touches of closeout fever, too.
post #122 of 125
A Monday without any imac speculation? What's going on?

For the record I heard it from a friend who heard it from a friend who heard it from another that we'll see the update the 22nd.

Happy waiting!
post #123 of 125
Quote:
Originally Posted by schmoopy.design View Post

For the record I heard it from a friend who heard it from a friend who heard it from another that we'll see the update the 22nd.

Happy waiting!

After last weeks disappointment, (store was down only to return with an updated software product....big woop) I've given up speculating. New Imacs?......whenever....whatever.....call me when they get here, I'll try to muster up some enthusiasm then.
Stageron
Stageron
post #124 of 125
Quote:
Originally Posted by schmoopy.design View Post

I'm guessing that everybody has accepted that it isn't going to hapen until June.

Actually, it's a good thing - I can upgrade my camera while i'm waiting
post #125 of 125
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquid101 View Post

I'm guessing that everybody has accepted that it isn't going to hapen until June.

Actually, it's a good thing - I can upgrade my camera while i'm waiting

So what will be coming in June ?
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Future Apple Hardware
AppleInsider › Forums › Mac Hardware › Future Apple Hardware › New Imacs Tues?