or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › John McCain fit to lead?

John McCain fit to lead? - Page 6

post #201 of 212
Quote:
Originally Posted by Northgate View Post

"You mean like pulling their toe nails out, heh heh." James Brolin as "W".

That's what we call an Xtreme pedicure!
post #202 of 212
Do you trust McCain's health for the next four years?

When McCain gave his announcement today.... just when he said he was saying he was suspending his campain, I noticed he winked his left eye. I didn't really think much else about it until now when I saw this: http://www.americablog.com/2008/09/d...-anything.html

Could there be something more to this? It kind of freaks me out that there already might be a serious health issue with him. As if it isn't scary enough at the thought of him possibly winning the election, but PALIN! Gaaahhhh!!!

Please let Obama win.. Please let Obama win... please let obama win.... pleeeeeeaaaaaase....
post #203 of 212
McCain aspires to be a dictator.

That's a hell of a slip up. Was it a slip up? \
post #204 of 212
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akumulator View Post

Nope, but being 95% behind the current dictator has probably helped though...\

He said it twice!
post #205 of 212
Quote:

That's okay. Obama confirmed for us that he's a Muslim.
post #206 of 212
Quote:
Originally Posted by FloorJack View Post

That's okay. Obama confirmed for us that he's a Muslim.

Wheee! Spinning is fun!
post #207 of 212
I see SDW is lurking, care to chime in?

Apparently not.
post #208 of 212
http://thinkprogress.org/2008/09/30/gop-blame-pelosi/ (linked to from the above linked page)

The Repugs are now saying that Pelosi's speech was not the main factor, reason they didn't do whatever... but they made sure everybody heard that right after the vote, but many will not hear the retractions.

Bleh.

They acted like children and got called on it so now they are trying to mop up after their mess.

Disgusting people.

Your = the possessive of you, as in, "Your name is Tom, right?" or "What is your name?"

You're = a contraction of YOU + ARE as in, "You are right" --> "You're right."

Your = the possessive of you, as in, "Your name is Tom, right?" or "What is your name?"

post #209 of 212
Rolling Stone has a great article on McCain.

http://www.rollingstone.com/news/sto...maverick/print

Very scary man.

Some of the quotes from his own biography are the most damning. This guy should not be permitted to run.

post #210 of 212
I'm on page 8. This article's a must read. What a fucking asshole this guy's been his entire life.
post #211 of 212
Saw some video clips today taken at McCain and Palin rallies which show raw anger and pent-up rage which the candidates are not doing anything about. It was pretty disturbing at how childish the rallies are becoming and how they are allowed to become. It's as if the R leaders want this to happen (they certainly aren't stopping it). If McCain is a leader, then why doesn't he rise above this and lead his followers to a higher level of EQ? Perhaps because as we read in the Rolling Stone article, he isn't such a great leader.

Even David Gergen was on CNN saying that he is a little worried that things will get out of hand and there will be violence. From a group of people who are supporting McCain and are supposedly worried about a potential terrorist connection that is being blown out of proportion while the world markets crash nose first?

Where is the leadership?

Where is the maturity to face the present?

Where is the humanity?

What has happened to the US and why do the Republicans seem to enjoy trying to make it worse?

Waiting to see photos of the Palin supporters who gave the finger to the media covering one of her events...

Is the Country First campaign trying to create a country of morons?

I have never been so ashamed of nor scared by the country I was born in.

post #212 of 212
Quote:

I'm on page 8. This article's a must read. What a fucking asshole this guy's been his entire life.

God help us if he gets into the WH.

Return Home
  Back to Forum: PoliticalOutsider
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › John McCain fit to lead?