or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › MacRumors banned me!!!

MacRumors banned me!!!  

post #1 of 12
Yet another troll was slagging off Apple and their sig read "Bite my steel ass. - Bender"

So I wrote, "Then buy a Dell and bite your own ass."

And they banned me!!! Over 3500 posts and never a problem and they take this kind of stupid action. What is going on over there?
post #2 of 12
Um? They suck. Post here.
post #3 of 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by netdog View Post

Yet another troll was slagging off Apple and their sig read "Bite my steel ass. - Bender"

And they banned me!!! Over 3500 posts and never a problem and they take this kind of stupid action. What is going on over there?

They're cracking down on personal attacks.
He's a mod so he has a few extra vBulletin privileges. That doesn't mean he should stop posting or should start acting like Digital Jesus.
- SolipsismX
He's a mod so he has a few extra vBulletin privileges. That doesn't mean he should stop posting or should start acting like Digital Jesus.
- SolipsismX
post #4 of 12
As long as you're not a conservative, you should be fine here.
I can only please one person per day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look good either.  
I can only please one person per day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look good either.  
post #5 of 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by SDW2001 View Post

As long as you're not a conservative, you should be fine here.

What a vicious attack on the impartiality of the mods. Ban him.
They spoke of the sayings and doings of their commander, the grand duke, and told stories of his kindness and irascibility.
They spoke of the sayings and doings of their commander, the grand duke, and told stories of his kindness and irascibility.
post #6 of 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by addabox View Post

What a vicious attack on the impartiality of the mods. Ban him.

hehe.
"Many people would sooner die than think; in fact, they do so." - Bertrand Russell
"Many people would sooner die than think; in fact, they do so." - Bertrand Russell
post #7 of 12
Who is Multimedia here? That was an incredible banning. He was a pillar of the community at MR.
post #8 of 12
Quote:

I'm sure it was shiny metal, not steel.
post #9 of 12
Wait ... does this mean that we're going to get an influx of people who were banned for personal attacks at another forum?

<eyes infraction button>
post #10 of 12
Quote:

They banned me too the reason was "we just don't plain like you" Im going to sue them (not kidding) but here people are nicer
Im leaving this forum, Wish Me Luck!
Im leaving this forum, Wish Me Luck!
post #11 of 12
You should hire Shawn.
"If I had played my career hitting singles like Pete (Rose), I'd wear a dress." - Mickey Mantle
"If I had played my career hitting singles like Pete (Rose), I'd wear a dress." - Mickey Mantle
post #12 of 12
I got a week ban from them losers too. Some punk called me a "stupid fanboy" because I don't like the eeeeePC. I told him to kiss my ass and called him a name or something.
Follow me on Twitter.
Follow me on Twitter.
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: AppleOutsider
This thread is locked  
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › MacRumors banned me!!!