or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › Apple Sure Knows How To Get Attention..

Apple Sure Knows How To Get Attention..

post #1 of 7
Apple may not be the first to do things but they sure know how to keep attention on their products. I mean look at the iphone, every article about the cellular world has to mention the iphone. Apple know they are in the spotlight and will gladly take advantage of it. Look how much attention the Macbook Air got, both negative and positive, but all the same it's in spotlight. I don't think there is any other company who get as much attention to their products.
post #2 of 7
Whats the point of this thread?
post #3 of 7
Null.
Þ & þ are called "Thorn" & þey represent þe sound you've associated "th" wiþ since þe 13þ or 14þ century. I'm bringing it back.
<(=_=)> (>=_=)> <(=_=<) ^(=_=^) (^=_=)^ ^(=_=)^ +(=_=)+
Þ & þ are called "Thorn" & þey represent þe sound you've associated "th" wiþ since þe 13þ or 14þ century. I'm bringing it back.
post #4 of 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slewis View Post

Dunno. To point out how Apple relies on free press more than their own marketing efforts leading to such things as would be iPhone users lining up on the streets outside of Apple (and AT&T) stores creating huge amounts of congestion just outside the entrance while police officers complain and try to clear up the mess because Apple wouldn't let them PRE-ORDER as thousands of articles and probably hundreds of thousands of blogs are published about it afterwards right after the thousands of articles/blogs that mentioned it just before launch and after 7 years of rumors (they registered iPhone.org in 1999?) after a large Keynote address about it.

In other words, stating the obvious.

Sebastian

The reason they get the press is because they deserve it.
iMac 24" 2.4ghz, 1GB Ram, 250GB, OSX 10.5
iMac 24" 2.4ghz, 1GB Ram, 250GB, OSX 10.5
post #5 of 7
Null.
post #6 of 7
It's the same way with their release schedule. They deliberately spread it out, so some product is constantly in the news.
post #7 of 7
I mean that's just good marketing. Apple has always done a good job of keeping their products in the limelight. I mean that is way apparent in all of the markets they deal whether it is the iMac or the iPhone from the "get a mac" adds to the "wouldn't it be nice" iPhone adds. Apple has its game together and always has with advertisment and refreshing their product line.
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: iPhone
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › Apple Sure Knows How To Get Attention..