Originally Posted by FloorJack
Why does it even matter? But since you ask ... Absentee ballots, fake voters showing up, provisional ballots, election day injunctions for [insert bullshit here], bogus charges of voter suppression, create chaos in elections office to facilitate other illegal efforts.
ACORN did the exact same thing in different states nation wide. This is not an accident or "gosh we were taken by dishonest people". It's a conspiracy plain and simple. Good thing they have noncritical supports to run interference for them.
Fraudulent voter registrations you say?
1) Voter enters voting precinct.
2) Pole taker asks "Your Name?"
3) Voter answers "Mickey M. Mouse"
4) Pole taker says "We have no one on our voter roles named Micket M. Mouse. The closest name we have to yours is Mickey A. Mouse."
5) Voter answers "Oh, well that is my actual birth name."
6) Pole taker asks "We have your current address as Disneyland, 500 S. Buena Vista St., Mail Code 7663, Burbank, CA 91521-7716, is that your current address?"
7) Voter answers "Yes."
8) Pole taker asks "Why are you wearing that mouse costume? Halloween was four days ago."
9) Voter answers "I'm not wearing a costume. Are you trying to deny my right to vote based on my appearance?"
9) Pole taker answers "Of course not, it's just that I've never seen someone with such big black ears."
10) Voter asks "Are you trying to deny my right to vote based solely on my ethnicity?
11) Pole taker says "No, not at all, here's your ballot, please use the booth to your extreme left."