or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › Obama's 50 lies and counting

Obama's 50 lies and counting  

post #1 of 50
http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin...gi?read=122755
Quote:
Typical Democrat Candidate - - -

50 Lies and Counting : Posted on Political forum.com - Elections and Campaigns

Share with friends
( Nice Command of English by the way, HARVARD ? - bootstrap. - - oh yeah .)

1.)" Selma Got Me Born " - LIAR, your parents felt safe enough to have you in 1961 -
Selma had no effect on your birth, as Selma was in 1965.

2.) Father Was A Goat Herder - LIAR, he was a privileged, well educated youth,
who went on to work with the Kenyan Government.

3.) Father Was A Proud Freedom Fighter - LIAR, he was part of one of the most
corrupt and violent governments Kenya has ever had.

4.) My Family Has Strong Ties To African Freedom - LIAR, your cousin Raila Odinga
has created mass violence in attempting to overturn a legitimate election in 2007, in
Kenya. It is the first widespread violence in Decades.

5.) My Grandmother Has Always Been A Christian - LIAR, she does her daily " Salat "
prayers at 5 a.m. according to her own interviews. Not to mention, Christianity
wouldnt allow her to have been 'one' of 14 wives to 1 man.

6.) My Name is African; Swahili - LIAR, your Name is Arabic and Baraka ( from
which Barack came ) means blessed in that language . Hussein is also Arabic, and so is
OBAMA .

7.) I Never Practiced Islam - LIAR, you practiced it daily at school, where you
were Registered as a MUSLIM and kept that Faith for 31 years, until your wife made you
change, so You could run for Office.

8.) My School In Indonesia Was Christian - LIAR, you were Registered as MUSLIM
there, and got in trouble in Koranic Studies for 'making faces' ( check your own book ).

9.) I Was Fluent In Indonesian - LIAR, not One teacher says, You could speak that
Language.

10.) Because I Lived In Indonesia, I Have More Foreign Experience - LIAR, You
were There from the ages of 6 to 10, and couldnt even speak the language.
What did you learn, how to study the Koran and watch Cartoons ?

11.) I Am Stronger On Foreign Affairs - LIAR, except for Africa ( surprise ) and
the Middle East ( bigger surprise ), you have never been Anywhere else on the planet and have NO Experience with Our closest Allies .

12.) I Blame My Early Drug Use On Ethnic Confusion - LIAR, you were quite content
in High School to be "Barry" Obama, no mention of KENYA and no mention of ' struggle to
Identify ' - your classmates said You were just fine.

13.) An EBONY Magazine Article Moved Me To Run For Office - LIAR, Ebony has yet to find the
Article you mention in your Book . It doesnt, and Never did , exist .

14.) A LIFE Magazine Article Changed My Outlook On Life - LIAR, Life has yet to
find the Article you mention in your Book. It doesnt, and never did, exist.

15.) I Wont Run On A National Ticket In 08 - LIAR, here you are, despite
saying, "live" on TV, that You would Not have enough Experience by then, and You are all
about, having: 'Experience First' .

16.) Present Votes Are Common In Illinois - LIAR, they are common for YOU, but
not many others have 130 " NO VOTES " .

17.) Oops, I Mis-voted - LIAR, only when caught by Church groups and democrats,
did you beg to change your mis-vote.

18.) I Was A Professor Of Law - LIAR, you were a " senior lecturer ", ON LEAVE .

19.) I Was A Constitutional Lawyer - LIAR, you were a "senior lecturer" ON LEAVE !

20.) Without Me, There Would Be No Ethics Bill - LIAR, You didnt Write it,
Introduce it, Change it, nor Create it!

21.) The Ethics Bill Was Hard To Pass - LIAR, it took just 14 days from Start to
Finish .

22.) I Wrote A Tough Nuclear Bill - LIAR, your Bill was Rejected by Your own
Party for its pandering and LACK of all Regulation - mainly because of your Nuclear
Donor, EXELON from which, DAVID AXELROD came .

23.) I Have Released My State Records - LIAR, as of March 2008, State Bills You
sponsored or voted for, have Yet to be released, exposing all the " special-interests pork "
hidden, within .

24.) I Took On The Asbestos Altgeld Gardens mess - LIAR, you were Part of a large
group of people who 'remedied' Altgeld Gardens. You failed to mention Anyone else but
Yourself in your books.

25.) My Economics Bill Will Help America - LIAR, your 111 economic policies were
just combined into a Proposal which Lost 99 - 0 , and even YOU voted AGAINST Your own bill.

26.) I Have Been A Bold Leader In Illinois - LIAR, even your own Supporters claim
to have "not seen" BOLD action, on Your part.

27.) I Passed 26 Of My Own Bills In One Year - LIAR, they were Not YOUR Bills,
but rather handed ' to ' You after their creation by a fellow Senator, to assist You in a
Future bid for higher Office.

28.) No One Contacted Canada About N.A.F.T.A. - LIAR, the Canadian Government issued
the names and " a Memo of " the CONVERSATION, Your Campaign had with Them .

29.) I Am Tough On Terrorism - LIAR, you missed the Iran Resolution Vote on
Terrorism and your good friend ALI ABUNIMAH supports the Destruction of Israel.

30.) I Am Not Acting As President, Yet - LIAR, after the N.A.F.T.A. Memo, a dead
terrorist in the F.A.R.C. in Colombia, was found with a letter stating how You and he, were
working Together on getting F.A.R.C. recognized Officially.

31.) I Didnt Run Ads In Florida - LIAR, you allowed National ads to run 8-12
times per Day, for TWO weeks - and you still : Lost .

32.) I Won Michigan - LIAR, No You Didnt.

33.) I won Nevada - LIAR, NO You did NOT.

34.) I Want All Votes To Count - LIAR, you said: " let the Delegates decide ".

35.) I Want Americans To Decide - LIAR, you prefer Caucuses that Limit the Vote,
Confuse the voters, Force a Public vote, and only operate during Small 'windows' of time .

36.) I passed 900 Bills in the State Senate - LIAR, you passed 26 ; most of which
you didnt write Yourself.

37.) My Campaign Was Extorted By A Friend - LIAR, that friend is threatening to
sue if you Do Not stop Saying this. ( Obama 'has' stopped saying this. )

38.) I Believe In Fairness, Not Tactics - LIAR, you used "Tactics" to eliminate
Alice PALMER from running against you.

39.) I Dont Take P.A.C. Money - LIAR, you take loads of it.

40.) I dont 'have' Lobbysists - LIAR, you have over 47 Lobbyists, and counting.

41.) My Campaign Had Nothing To Do With The 1984 Advertisement - LIAR, your own campaign
worker made the ad' on his Apple in one afternoon !

42.) My Campaign Never Took Over MySpace - LIAR, Tom who started MySpace issued
a Warning about this advertising, to MySpace clients.

43.) I Inspire People With My Words - LIAR, you inspire people with OTHER
peoples Words.

44.) I Have Passed Bills In The U. S. Senate - LIAR, you have passed "A BILL", in the U. S. Senate - for Africa, which shows YOUR priorities.

45.) I Have Always Been Against Iraq - LIAR, you werent 'in Office' to vote against it, unlike Kucinich who seems to be out gutting You, Obama ; AND, you have voted to Fund it Every single time . You also seem to be 'stepping back', from your Departure date - AGAIN .

46.) I Have Always Supported Universal Health Care - LIAR, your 'plan' leaves us All to Pay the narrow 15,000,000 who 'dont have to' Buy it.

47.) I Only Found Out About My Investment Conflicts Via Mail - LIAR, both Companies, You cite as having sent you letters about this Conflict, have " No Record " of Any such letter ever being created, or sent.

48.) I Am As Patriotic As Anyone - LIAR, you wont wear a Flag pin and you dont put your hand over your heart during the National Anthem.

49.) My Wife Didnt Mean What She Said About Pride In Country - LIAR, your wifes words follow lock-step in the vein of WRIGHT and FARRAHKAN, in relation to their Contempt and hatred of America .

50.) WAL-MART Is a Company I Wouldnt Support - LIAR, your WIFE has received nearly a Quarter of a Million dollars through " TREEHOUSE ", which is connected to Wal-Mart.

So. . . Sorry as it is . There it is.

What a disgrace ; this once fine Country of my birth is allowing to happen that WE can't field a decent DEMOCRAT.

Folks. . . . it's REALLY coming down to the Wire, as to Citizens STEPPING UP TO THE PLATE;
paying Their Dues on / for, The HomeFront . We're The 'spectacle' of the World and we're being Sold out !

Don't get me 'started' on Clinton, or McCain . Shame... ; shame .
post #2 of 50
I'll get the tar.

IBL
"Stand Up for Chuck"
"Stand Up for Chuck"
post #3 of 50
Ibl...
post #4 of 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShawnJ View Post

Ibl...

I'm a retard, what does LBL mean.
post #5 of 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by @_@ Artman View Post

IBL= In Before Lock.

Which is short for "this thread is going to be locked, is probably flame bait, a seductive steaming pile of intellectual refuse that violates no less than 3 or 4 of the posting guidelines egregiously." And IBL is quicker, especially if there is a mod around.
"Stand Up for Chuck"
"Stand Up for Chuck"
post #6 of 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jubelum View Post

IBL= In Before Lock.

I win!
post #7 of 50
pls see sig
eye
bee
BEE
eye
bee
BEE
post #8 of 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by @_@ Artman View Post

1337 ballin' lothario.

What'dja think it meant?
post #9 of 50
OMG NOW I HAVE TO VOTE FOR MCCAIN!

ibl.
Gangs are not seen as legitimate, because they don't have control over public schools.
Gangs are not seen as legitimate, because they don't have control over public schools.
post #10 of 50
You guys just want it locked because it's an Obama thread. If there were 50 lies about McCain you'd love it.
post #11 of 50
no...
"In a republic, voters may vote for the leaders they want, but they get the leaders they deserve."
"In a republic, voters may vote for the leaders they want, but they get the leaders they deserve."
post #12 of 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by mydo View Post

You guys just want it locked because it's an Obama thread. If there were 50 lies about McCain you'd love it.

LIAR we are incapable of love
They spoke of the sayings and doings of their commander, the grand duke, and told stories of his kindness and irascibility.
They spoke of the sayings and doings of their commander, the grand duke, and told stories of his kindness and irascibility.
post #13 of 50
Quote:

Wow,,,

I think there is a point to be made here.

Fellows
May the peace of the Lord be with you always

Share your smile, Have respect for others, and be loving to all peoples

Paul in Athens: Acts 17 : 16-34

post #14 of 50
i think this thread should be locked because it lacks content of its own.

the op failed to include any independently derived thought. that fails the muster of our little forum here.

no content, no thread, no party.
post #15 of 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by hardeeharhar View Post

i think this thread should be locked because it lacks content of its own.

the op failed to include any independently derived thought. that fails the muster of our little forum here.

no content, no thread, no party.

I knew someone would say that. Where's the yawn smile?
post #16 of 50
Quote:

Do a search for "replies to mydo's posts."

post #17 of 50
Quote:

you knew someone would point out that the poster broke one of the WRITTEN rules here?

fancy that. you must be a delight at dinner parties what with all your fatuous insights...
post #18 of 50
Quote:

No.

The user policy states there must be original content in a post. The 1st post has none. This is just a spamming troll trying to stir things up. It should be locked and the troll should be banned.

Your = the possessive of you, as in, "Your name is Tom, right?" or "What is your name?"

You're = a contraction of YOU + ARE as in, "You are right" --> "You're right."

Your = the possessive of you, as in, "Your name is Tom, right?" or "What is your name?"

You're = a contraction of YOU + ARE as in, "You are right" --> "You're right."

post #19 of 50
Quote:
11.) I Am Stronger On Foreign Affairs - LIAR, except for Africa ( surprise ) and
the Middle East ( bigger surprise ), you have never been Anywhere else on the planet and have NO Experience with Our closest Allies .

Huh? He fucking LIVED in Indonesia. Not Africa. Not Middle East. This plain, unadulterated ignorance, together with all of the other opinions and unsupported allegations you've posted here shows where your true heart... uh... lies. I'd love to see you "get started" with Clinton and McCain. But of course that wouldn't support your agenda now, would it?
post #20 of 50
Quote:

Obama Allies Avoid Trying to Explain Most Controversial Part of His Remarks

[CENTER]
Quote:
Posted by: ted | Apr 13, 2008 8:03:30 PM

[/CENTER]

just another tr00l post taken from;

OBAMA’s LIES - Updated to reflect new dishonesties

[CENTER]
Quote:
Posted by admin March 30, 2008

Quote:
OBAMA LAUNDRY LIST OF LIES - Updated to reflect new dishonesties (63 lies as of March 30 2008)

[/CENTER]

Is there a PO moderator out there? If so, lock this thread and permanently ban this tr00l, please, TYVM.

IBL
Every eye fixed itself upon him; with parted lips and bated breath the audience hung upon his words, taking no note of time, rapt in the ghastly fascinations of the tale. NOT!
Every eye fixed itself upon him; with parted lips and bated breath the audience hung upon his words, taking no note of time, rapt in the ghastly fascinations of the tale. NOT!
post #21 of 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonton View Post

Huh? He fucking LIVED in Indonesia. Not Africa. Not Middle East. This plain, unadulterated ignorance, together with all of the other opinions and unsupported allegations you've posted here shows where your true heart... uh... lies. I'd love to see you "get started" with Clinton and McCain. But of course that wouldn't support your agenda now, would it?

Yah, and his dad was a goat herder.

Odinga was arrested for being a member of the Kenya Revolutionary Movement that wanted multi-party democracy.

He was a senior lecturer...aka professor in laymans terms since anyone that teaches at a university is a "prof" whether adjunct prof (not really a prof...means the same as lecturer), visiting lecturer, senior lecturer, teaching fellow, etc or real, honest to goodness tenure tracked prof. It seems he was well regarded by the students. This is a dumb nit.

I didn't bother checking much further but he's effectively being swiftboated with this bogus 50 lies thing. There's just enough truth there of embellishment that folks can add pretty much anything to it and credulous folks buy the whole thing.
post #22 of 50
Thanks for the links, franksargent. Following them and you can find this...

Quote:
Originally Posted by McSweeney

These quotes are both fabricated and grossly out of context.

Alleged quote:

"The person who made me proudest of all, though, was [half brother] Roy...He converted to Islam."

Real quote and/or context of quote:

"The person who made me proudest of all, though, was Roy. Actually, now we call him Abongo, his Luo name, for two years ago he decided to reassert his African heritage. He converted to Islam, and has sworn off pork and tobacco and alcohol. He still works at his accounting firm, but talks about moving back to Kenya once he has enough money. In fact, when we saw each other...he was building a hut for miself and his mother...in accordance with Luo tradition."

>>>An honest conversation about race begins with just that: HONESTY. The paraphrased quote implies Obama is happy for his half-brother because he converted to Islam, which is of course a lie. When Obama first meets his half-brother, Roy is an obese, hard-drinking man whose life is in a downward spiral. Obama is proud of his brother for turning his life around, as we all would be.

----

Alleged quote:

"In Indonesia, I had spent two years at a Muslim school...I studied the Koran..."

"In Indonesia, I had spent to years at a Muslim school, two years at a Catholic school. In the Muslim school, the teacher wrote to tell my mother that I made faces during Koranic studies. My mother wasn't overly concerned. 'Be respectful,' she'd said. In the Catholic school, when it came time to pray, I would pretend to close my eyes, then peek around the room. Nothing happened. No angels descended. Just a parched old nun and thirty brown children, muttering words. Sometimes the nun would catch me, and her stern look would force my lids back shut."

>>>This paraphrased quote is not just misleading, it's deceiptful. You're ominously implying that Obama was endoctrinated into the Muslim faith as a little boy. But the full quote, taken in context, depicts nothing more than your average precocious kid bored silly in religion class.

----

Alleged quote:

"Lolo (Obama's step father) followed a brand of Islam ...."I looked to Lolo for guidance".

"Real quote and/or context of quote:

"Like many Indonesians, Lolo followed a brand of Islam that could make room for remnants of more ancient animist and Hindu faiths...[two paragraphs later]The world was violent, I was learning, unpredictable and often cruel. My grandparents knew nothing about such a world, I decided; there was no point in disturbing them with questions they couldn't answer. Sometimes, when my mother came home from work, I would tell her the things I had seen or heard, snd she would stroke my forehead, listening intently, trying her best to explain what she could, and I always appreciated the attention--her voice, the touch of her hand, defined all that was secure. But her knowledge of [Indonesian] floods and exorcisms and cockfights left much to be desired. Everything was as new to her as it was to me, and I would leave such conversations feeling that my questions had only given her uneceesary cause for concern. So it was to Lolo I turned for guidance and instruction."

>>>It's becoming painfully obvious you haven't read a single word of Obama's books. The paraphrased quote would have you believe that Obama looks to this stern Muslim as his mentor, when in the full, contextual quote, NOTHING like that is said or inferred. Obama mentions offhand that his stepfather is Muslim--even better, that he adheres to an ecumenical brand of Islam. What follows after that is a full page of text and two expository paragraphs on Indonesian life, and then Obama says he turns to his stepfather for guidance about Indonesian customs and history because his grandparents and mother are relatively clueless.

----

Alleged quote:

"I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

"In the wake of 9/11, my meetings with Arab and Pakistani Americans have a more urgent quality, for the stories of detentions and FBI questioning and hard stares from neighbors have shaken their sense of security and belonging. I will stand with them should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

>>>This is truly a thing of beauty here. Obama creates this carefully nuanced portrait of Arab and Pakistani Americans unlawfully imprisoned in post-9/11 America, and he vows to defend their freedoms as Americans. And what does the paraphrased "quote" imply? That come the next Holy War, Obama is joining the Jihadists.

----

Alleged quote:

"I ceased to advertise my mother's race at the age of 12 or 13, when I began to suspect that by doing so I was ingratiating myself to whites."

"[We] know too much, we have all seen too much, to take my parents' brief union--a black man and white woman, an African and an American--at face value. As a result, some people have a hard time taking me at face value. When people who don't know me well, black or white, discover my background (and it usually is a discovery, for I ceased to advertise my mother's race at the age of twelve or thirteen, when I began to suspect that by doing so I was ingratiating myself to whites), I see the split-second adjustments they have to make, the searching of my eyes for some tell-tale sign. They no longer know who I am. Privately, they guess at my troubled heart, I suppose--the mixed blood, the divided soul, the ghostly image of the tragic mulatto trapped between two worlds. And if I were to explain that no, the tragedy is not mine, or at least not mine alone, it is yours, daughter of Plymouth Rock and Ellis Island, it is yours, childredn of Africa, it's on the nightly news for all to see, and that if we could aknowledge at least that much then the tragic cycle begins to break down...well, I suspect that I sound incurably naive, wedded to lost hopes....Or worse, I sound like I'm trying to hide from myself."

>>>Wow, stunning editorial journalism here. A sprawling paragraph about a young man's inner conflict with his multi-racial heritage, and the paraphrased quote dispenses with the paranthetical reference, and devoid of context, morphs into the rough equivalent of, "KILL, WHITEY!"

----

Alleged quote:

"never emulate white men and brown men whose fates didn't speak to my own. It was into my father's image, the black man, son of Africa, that I'd packed all the attributes I sought in myself..."

"Yes, I'd seen weaknesses in other men--[my grandfather] and his disappointments, [my stepfather] and his compromise. But these men had become object lessons for me, men I might love but never emulate, white men and brown men whose fates didn't speak to my own. It was into my father's image, the black man, the son of Africa, that I'd packed all the attributes I sought in myself, the attributes of Martin and Malcolm, DuBois and Mandela. And if later I saw that the black men I knew...fell short of such lofty standards; if I had learned to respect these men for the struggles they went through, recognizing them as my own--my father's voice had nevertheless remained untainted, inspiring, rebuking, granting or withholding approal. You don not work hard enough, Barry. You must help in your people's struggle. Wake up, black man!

"Now, as I sat in the glow of a single light bulb, rocking slightly on a hard-backed chair, that image had suddenly vanished. Replaced by...what? A bitter drunk? An abusive husband? A defeated, lonely bureaucrat? To think that all my life I had been wrestling with nothing more than a ghost! For a moment I felt giddy...The king is overthrown, I thought. The emerald curtain is pulled aside. The rabble of my head is free to run riot; I can do what I damn well please. For what man, if not my own father, has the power to tell me otherwise? What I do, it seems, I won't do much worse than he did."

>>>I barely know where to begin with this one. Here we have Obama wrestling with the legacy of his dead father, and with how much he had WRONGLY invested himself in the myth of his father and by extension the myth of his racial heritage. And what does the altered quote suggest? BLACK POWER! BLACK POWER!

----

I spent a full hour cross-referencing your quotes and found zero quotes taken in context and at least five quotes outright altered to convey meanings that were never intended. I'm reasonably certain NONE of the quotes you site are accurate.

Plus, curiously enough, you neglected to include any of these quotes:

"White folks. The term itself was uncomfortable in my mouth at first; I felt like a non-native speaker tripping over a difficult phrase. Sometimes I would find myself talking to [my friend] Ray about white folks this or white folks that, and I would suddenly remember my mother's smile, and the words that I spoke would seem awkward and false."

"We hold these truths to be self-evident. In those words, I hear the spirit of Douglas and Delany, as well as Jefferson and Lincoln; the struggles of Martin and Malcolm and unheralded marchers to bring these words to life. I hear the voices of Japanese families interned behind barbed wire; young Russian Jews cutting patterns in Lower East side sweatshops; dust-bowl farmers loading up their trucks with the remains of shattered lives....I hear all of these voices clamoring for recognition, all of them asking the very same questions that have come to shape my life, the same questions that I sometimes, late at night, find myself asking [my father]. What is our community, and how might that community be reconciled with oru freedom? How far do our obligations reach? How do we transform mere power into justice, mere sentiment into love? The answers I find in law books don't always satisfy me--for every Brown v. Board of Education I find a score of cases where conscience is sacrificed to expedience or greed...And yet, in the conversation itself, in the joining of voices, I find myself modestly encouraged, believing that so long as the questions are still being asked, what binds us together might somehow, ultimately, prevail....And at some point [we] decide that a principle is at stake, that despite everything that has happened, those words put to paper over two hundred years ago must mean something after all. Black and white, they make their claim on this community we call America. They choose our better history."

And this...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaikie

:
THANK YOU MCSWEENY!!!!

McSweeny,

I am writing you from West Columbia, where this person "Cyberella" who goes by the sock puppet alias of "Bunnytoes" has been posting the exact same smear on the State Newspaper discussion board for months. Your reply to this post is very well written (albeit with a few misspellings) , I would like to ask your permission to copy it and post it on he State Newspaper and Beaufort Gazette sites. In fact I had responded much in kind to some quotes, but had not been able to find the "I will stand with the muslims (sic)" quote that has been repeatedly pasted.

As you said, the interesting thing is to look first of all at the actual quote, which was very specifically made with reference to the plight of Muslim-Americans after 9-11, not all Muslims in general. Secondly, the quote was not only incorrectly cited, it was creatively changed to make it appear as though Obama was supportive of all Muslims.

Here is the actual quote from the book is from page 261 of "the Audacity of Hope" and is as follows:

"Of course, not all my conversations in immigrant communities follow this easy pattern. In the wake of 9/11, my meetings with Arab and Pakistani Americans, for example, have a more urgent quality, for the stories of detentions and FBI questioning and hard stares from neighbors have shaken their sense of security and belonging. They have been reminded that the history of immigration in this country has a dark underbelly; they need specific reassurances that their citizenship really means something, that America has learned the right lessons from the Japanese internments during World War II, and that I will stand with them should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Wow! Ther's a noticeably vast chasm between what the book actually says and what is implied by "Bunnytoes" aka "Cyberella". This person is obviously a patent liar, whose postings are so pervasive on the internet that one wonders just whose payroll they are on. A quick web search will show that this individual is associated with JTF.org, which is an extremist organization that espouses support for the late terrorist Meir Kahane and his political party KACH, which has been permanently banned by the Knesset in Israel. I would no more ask for an opinion about Jews from a neo-Nazi or a black person from a Klansman than I would an Arab or Muslim by a KACH terrorist sympathizer.

Finally, before "Cyberella" accuses me of being an Obama "sock puppet", I would like to add that I am a resident of West Columbia, and a regular posting on the State Newspaper discussion board for some 5 years. In all honesty, I doubt that Cyberella is a resident of this state at all. The only reason I am posting this now is because I have grown very tired of seeing this bogus invective posted on every newspaper site throughout the Carolinas. At least Rock Hill had the guts to ban such lies.

So now we know who the liar is.

Fellowship. please take a look at this, and tell us if you will still let some liar with swift boat tactics sway your opinion of someone who it is clear is a great leader.
post #23 of 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonton View Post

Fellowship. please take a look at this, and tell us if you will still let some liar with swift boat tactics sway your opinion of someone who it is clear is a great leader.

I only want the truth and will not stand for deception about any candidate.

I am universal in this. In this case I very much appreciate the context being corrected in these examples.

I always suspect the motives of a new member posting a piece of spam.

Thanks tonton,

Fellows

post #24 of 50
If I were still an active moderator I would have this thread LOCKED.

Fellows

post #25 of 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fellowship View Post

If I were still an active moderator I would have this thread LOCKED.

Fellows

Well you're not so deal with it.
post #26 of 50
Hey look, swillbot's still skulking about.

There's a great thread about the suckiness of that very thread that you'd probably enjoy. It has blanks to to fill in.

On a related note, did AI get on some kind of douchebag mailing list? Big influx as of late.

Maybe it's just the mysterious internet tides, washing in the scum.
post #27 of 50
Low tide, adda - the water washes out and leaves the stinky stuff behind.

"Smells like low tide" - I've heard it said in both Louisiana and Florida.
eye
bee
BEE
eye
bee
BEE
post #28 of 50
I just got his pm from sowillo:

Quote:
sowillo14

subject: Why don't you go

Fuck your mother.

Classy.
post #29 of 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hassan i Sabbah View Post

I just got his pm from sowillo:

Classy.

Well, he does think the BNP is just a poor, maligned bunch of conservatives wanting to preserve British culture. Sort of like how the League of the South is just a poor, maligned bunch of conservatives wanting to preserve Anglo-Irish culture.
post #30 of 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by midwinter View Post

Well, he does think the BNP is just a poor, maligned bunch of conservatives wanting to preserve British culture. Sort of like how the League of the South is just a poor, maligned bunch of conservatives wanting to preserve Anglo-Irish culture.

Let's leave the troll alone...he's a racist Ron Paul supporter. Because we all know Ron Paul is a racist.
post #31 of 50
I guess it's not surprising that this was posted with exactly the same formatting by someone with a high post count on stormfront:

http://www.google.com/search?q=%22Ob...nd+counting%22
http://www.stormfront.org/forum/show...ng-483861.html

This person is particularly interesting since his current sig there differs from the far more controversial one recorded in google's cache
post #32 of 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by giant View Post

I guess it's not surprising that this was posted with exactly the same formatting by someone with a high post count on stormfront:

This person is particularly interesting since his current sig there differs from the far more controversial one recorded in google's cache

What? This?

Quote:
"Of all tasks with which we are confronted, it is the grandest and most sacred task of man to preserve his race."
- Adolf Hitler, January 30, 1937

Holy hell. We gots us proper ole Nazi-type!
post #33 of 50
Quote:

And some here reply to this pathetic worm because?
post #34 of 50
Jew-hating White Nationalists?

How early twentieth century...
post #35 of 50
Apparently this guy's name, "sowillo," is a common misspelling of "sowilo," the real name for the sig rune used in the SS symbol:

http://www.google.com/search?q=sowillo+ss
http://www.google.com/search?q=sowilo+ss
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sól

Nice little *wink* *wink* to other neo-nazis trolling forums with anti-Obama propaganda.
post #36 of 50
Wow..
post #37 of 50
so anyway... ummm......
anyone know how long this has been an unmoderated forum?
eye
bee
BEE
eye
bee
BEE
post #38 of 50
oh nothing
post #39 of 50
Quote:

Apparently this guy's name, "sowillo," is a common misspelling of "sowilo," the real name for the sig rune used in the SS symbol:

http://www.google.com/search?q=sowillo+ss
http://www.google.com/search?q=sowilo+ss
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sól

Nice little *wink* *wink* to other neo-nazis trolling forums with anti-Obama propaganda.

[CENTER][/CENTER]

Double LL because of two of these?

[CENTER][/CENTER]

Learn something new every day.

My original reply sources this list to the 13th of April.

And my original comment still stands.

Where's a PO moderator when you need one to lock and ban this sh!t
post #40 of 50
ya fuck where are the moderators yeesh
proud resident of a failed state
proud resident of a failed state
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: PoliticalOutsider
This thread is locked  
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › Obama's 50 lies and counting