or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › Obama's 50 lies and counting

Obama's 50 lies and counting - Page 2  

post #41 of 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by groverat View Post

ya fuck where are the moderators yeesh

But, I'm trying to see a purpose to this thread, seeing as it was a "drive by" from the get go.

Then in a second "drive by" it gets bumped.

What's up with that, other than learning about the SS symbol and the poster's screen name?
Every eye fixed itself upon him; with parted lips and bated breath the audience hung upon his words, taking no note of time, rapt in the ghastly fascinations of the tale. NOT!
Every eye fixed itself upon him; with parted lips and bated breath the audience hung upon his words, taking no note of time, rapt in the ghastly fascinations of the tale. NOT!
post #42 of 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by groverat View Post

ya fuck where are the moderators yeesh

Da da da DAAAAA! Here I come to save the day!

I declare myself a vigilante moderator. I want to be known as THE MODERATOR from henceforth and now on. With caps, please. Like the Guardian Angels.

Sowillie-thingie-140-whatever, you're banned!

NOW!

Now you're BANNED!

Why isn't it working?

Fuck, Groverat, this is harder than I thought. Respect, dude.

YOU'RE BANNED! BANNED! BAAAAANED.

BANNED!!!

Fucking cuntsticks, how do you a ban a seventeen-year-old Nazi?

BANNED! BANNED!
post #43 of 50
[CENTER][/CENTER]
post #44 of 50
[CENTER][/CENTER]
post #45 of 50
[CENTER][/CENTER]
post #46 of 50
[CENTER]
The Man With Two Brains
[/CENTER]
post #47 of 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hassan i Sabbah View Post

Fucking cuntsticks, how do you a ban a seventeen-year-old Nazi?

BANNED! BANNED!

post #48 of 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by @_@ Artman View Post

Breakdancing nazis? I guess they weren't all that bad!
post #49 of 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Outsider View Post

Breakdancing nazis? I guess they weren't all that bad!

Well everyone knows it was the Russians who started breakdancing. The Nazi's stole it.

It's Like That.
post #50 of 50
Can we get a special bonus multiplier (3x, or 2x at least) on Infraction Points for Trolling Nazi Copy/Paste Spammers?
eye
bee
BEE
eye
bee
BEE
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: PoliticalOutsider
This thread is locked  
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › Obama's 50 lies and counting