or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › Poor Weslie...

Poor Weslie...

post #1 of 9
Even a letter from Woody Harrelson couldn't save him.

Does he really deserve the maximum? I just don't believe the average person would receive the same sentence as he would.
"If I had played my career hitting singles like Pete (Rose), I'd wear a dress." - Mickey Mantle
"If I had played my career hitting singles like Pete (Rose), I'd wear a dress." - Mickey Mantle
post #2 of 9
the average person wouldn't owe that much in back taxes..
"In a republic, voters may vote for the leaders they want, but they get the leaders they deserve."
"In a republic, voters may vote for the leaders they want, but they get the leaders they deserve."
post #3 of 9
True.

But it was a misdemeanor. Plus, he had no previous criminal record. I could see the maximum being given if he was a repeat offender, but the first time?
post #4 of 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guybrush Threepwood View Post

True.

But it was a misdemeanor. Plus, he had no previous criminal record. I could see the maximum being given if he was a repeat offender, but the first time?

Apparently he had a long history of tax issues.
post #5 of 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guybrush Threepwood View Post

True.

First time conviction, but the activity of concealing income, false refund claims and the rest stretched out for a decade.

"My 8th grade math teacher once said: "You can't help it if you're dumb, you are born that way. But stupid is self inflicted."" -Hiro. 

...sometimes it's both

"My 8th grade math teacher once said: "You can't help it if you're dumb, you are born that way. But stupid is self inflicted."" -Hiro. 

...sometimes it's both
post #6 of 9
He'll do Martha time and get out.
post #7 of 9
They probably gave him extra time for Blade 3.
post #8 of 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by BRussell View Post

Boom!
They spoke of the sayings and doings of their commander, the grand duke, and told stories of his kindness and irascibility.
They spoke of the sayings and doings of their commander, the grand duke, and told stories of his kindness and irascibility.
post #9 of 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by BRussell View Post

They should make him watch it, Clockwork Orange style.
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: AppleOutsider
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › Poor Weslie...