or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › Great tits enjoying the warmer weather – so far

Great tits enjoying the warmer weather – so far

post #1 of 7
New Scientist

Can anyone really argue to prevent global warming when the net outcome of it is more great tits?

Why would anyone argue that the world needs fewer great tits?

I urge you all to support great tits today and stand against those who foster an environment that would lead to fewer great tits.

Thank you for your time and cooperation.

Nick

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

post #2 of 7
Well... my wife and I would tend to agree with you there. It was a sunny day at the pool today.
post #3 of 7
Well, if there are too many feral pussies let loose on the streets they may gobble up all the titties too.
post #4 of 7
Personally, I love tits. I might even support mitigating Teh Global Warming to increase the number of great tits.
I can only please one person per day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look good either.  
I can only please one person per day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look good either.  
post #5 of 7
In California, the tits are out all year.
Cat: the other white meat
Cat: the other white meat
post #6 of 7
You need skeptics, especially when the science gets very big and monolithic. -James Lovelock
The Story of Stuff
You need skeptics, especially when the science gets very big and monolithic. -James Lovelock
The Story of Stuff
post #7 of 7
Does this mean that if we were all riding Tatas, the Titties would perish?
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: AppleOutsider
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › Great tits enjoying the warmer weather – so far