Originally Posted by frugality
That's the reason that the bible has always been the best-selling book in the world, far above and beyond whatever book is #2 on the list.
Actually, globally, the best selling single book of all time is Quotations of Chairman Mao Zhedong
at 6.5 BILLION copies, and it was published in 1966. (Yes, I own a copy)
#2 is the Bible (granted, I believe that the varying versions should be counted seperately, as they have different flavors) at around 5 billion copies sold (no timeline of sales given).
the Qur'an has only sold 200 million copies (tying with A Tale of Two Cities)
Lastly, in the past 10 years, Harry Potter has outsold the bible.
Plus yes...dumbass... if it occurs in nature... IT IS BY DEFINITION NATURAL!!
Originally Posted by Webster Miriam Dictionary
natural |ˈna ch ərəl|
1 existing in or caused by nature; not made or caused by humankind : carrots contain a natural antiseptic that fights bacteria | natural disasters such as earthquakes.
• (of fabric) having a color characteristic of the unbleached and undyed state; off-white.
2 of or in agreement with the character or makeup of, or circumstances surrounding, someone or something : sharks have no natural enemies.
• [ attrib. ] (of a person) born with a particular skill, quality, or ability : he was a natural entertainer.
• (of a skill, quality, or ability) coming instinctively to a person; innate : writing appears to demand muscular movements that are not natural to children.
See note at normal .
• (of a person or their behavior) relaxed and unaffected; spontaneous : he replied with too much nonchalance to sound natural.
• occurring as a matter of course and without debate; inevitable : Ken was a natural choice for coach.
• [ attrib. ] (of law or justice) based on innate moral sense; instinctively felt to be right and fair. See also natural law .
• Bridge (of a bid) straightforwardly reflecting one's holding of cards. Often contrasted with conventional or artificial .
3 [ attrib. ] (of a parent or child) related by blood : such adopted children always knew who their natural parents were.
• chiefly archaic illegitimate : the Baron left a natural son by his mistress.
4 Music (of a note) not sharped or flatted : [ postpositive, in combination ] the bassoon plays G-natural instead of A-flat.
• (of a brass instrument) having no valves and able to play only the notes of the harmonic series above a fundamental note.
• of or relating to the notes and intervals of the harmonic series.
5 Christian Theology relating to earthly or unredeemed human or physical nature as distinct from the spiritual or supernatural realm.
Secondly, you have a very unhealthy obsession with pedophilia, but let me point out that it's only been the past 50-60 years in which sex with a minor has actually been criminal. My great grandparents are from Scotland, great grampa was 19 and great gramma was 14 when they married in 1925 (and by the way, they were married here in the US). In fact, several Christian, Islamic, and Hindu sects, girls are wed to older men soon after their first menstruation. Granted, I've never been interested in younger chicks, as I have a +/-5 year rule, because anything beyond that you get into pop cultural differences. I want to date a girl that won't blank out when I go on about loving Jem & the Holograms as a kid.
As to going to hell, if it means I don't have to deal with naive little shits like you, then so be it. (And I'm guessing the devil's a hot chick like Betty Page)