or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › R.I.P. Harvey Korman

R.I.P. Harvey Korman

post #1 of 6
Ok you guys must know this guy from " Blazing Saddles" . He was 81 and a great comedian. AICN did a nice mention.

http://www.aintitcool.com/node/36918

It's really sad that so many great entertainers have pasted lately.
Without the need for difference or a need to always follow the herd breeds complacency, mediocrity, and a lack of imagination
Without the need for difference or a need to always follow the herd breeds complacency, mediocrity, and a lack of imagination
post #2 of 6
For me he was ,by far,the funniest actor in Blazing Saddles and High Anxiety. I hadn't seen his skit stuff before your post made me find it via AICN and Google. I loved his his straight-faced humour against Brooks's hamming it up so it was a giggle to see him cracking up (corpsing) with Tim Conway. All said and done, he was a very funny man.

"Wankers talking about other wankers and wanking." XamaX

I'll never get back the time i just wasted reading that post." Miami Craig
" It's like you've achieved some kind of irrelevance zen, or...

"Wankers talking about other wankers and wanking." XamaX

I'll never get back the time i just wasted reading that post." Miami Craig
" It's like you've achieved some kind of irrelevance zen, or...

post #3 of 6
You must not forget his performance in "History of the World, Part 1" as 'Count de Money'. And if you are old enough, his years on the Carol Burnett Show.

post #4 of 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by JupiterOne View Post

You must not forget his performance in "History of the World, Part 1" as 'Count de Money'. And if you are old enough, his years on the Carol Burnett Show.

He was so funny on Carol Burnett . That was tremendous comedy.
traveling the globe in an envelope
traveling the globe in an envelope
post #5 of 6
YouTube

De Monet... de monet....

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

post #6 of 6
And then of course there's the Werewolf scene from " High Anxiety "

http://youtube.com/watch?v=1lex-Mvj9xU

Return Home
  Back to Forum: AppleOutsider
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › R.I.P. Harvey Korman