or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › iPhone 3G launch meetup - Henderson, NV

iPhone 3G launch meetup - Henderson, NV

post #1 of 7
So who is going to be in line with me on July 11th in Henderson, NV?

I will be at the AT&T store on the corner of Sunset and Stephanie next to Target

So whos going to be there with me ? :smileyhappy:
post #2 of 7
Hi,

Im not in Nevada, but are you planning on camping out?
post #3 of 7
I'm going to be in London. NOT SURE HOW THE HECK I AM GOING TO CAMP OUT LoL.
post #4 of 7
Not in NV either. In Seattle. Waited 28 hours in line for the first iPhone. TIme to do it again!
post #5 of 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by iSaki87 View Post

Hi,

Im not in Nevada, but are you planning on camping out?

nope I have a buddy who works at the AT&T Store I am going to and he is going to call me once the first person gets in line so I can come down and I live right around the corner take me less then 2 minutes to get there so I should be within the top 5 in line.
post #6 of 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by gkorsgard View Post

Not in NV either. In Seattle. Waited 28 hours in line for the first iPhone. TIme to do it again!

I am originally from Washington State I was actually born and raised there but when first iPhone came out I lived in Virginia Beach, VA and only had to wait in like from 1pm until the launch at 6pm so 6 hours and I was the third person in line....
post #7 of 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by SARO91201 View Post

I am originally from Washington State I was actually born and raised there but when first iPhone came out I lived in Virginia Beach, VA and only had to wait in like from 1pm until the launch at 6pm so 6 hours and I was the third person in line....

I hope thats how it is here in Southwest Florida.
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: iPhone
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › iPhone 3G launch meetup - Henderson, NV