or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › General › Genius Bar › Apple Software › Indesign Startup

Indesign Startup

post #1 of 3
I purchased Indesign CS3 some time ago. I recently had some hard disk problems and restored my hard drive with Timemachine from my backup drive. Indesign is asking me for an authorization code. With my luck I cannot find my disk with the serial number on it. I thought my backup with Timemachine would work flawlessly without me having to reactivate all of my programs. I am really stuck now. Any suggestions?

Thanks.\
post #2 of 3
Y'know, every time I see someone post something like this I only think one thing: Stolen software.

If you really bought the software contact Adobe. If you registered it at the time of purchase, they should have your records. If you stole it... goodbye.

Proud AAPL stock owner.

GOA

Proud AAPL stock owner.

GOA

post #3 of 3
I don't know where the license keys are for Adobe products - probably check in /Library/Application Support on your backup. If you can't find anything there, contacting Adobe should get you your code. They'll have records of your purchase. Local telephone contact details or email contact will be on the Adobe site.
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Apple Software
AppleInsider › Forums › General › Genius Bar › Apple Software › Indesign Startup