or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › Is there a science behind the ability to visualize peoples faces?

Is there a science behind the ability to visualize peoples faces? - Page 2

post #41 of 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehellgate911 View Post

There is nothing that anybody needs to hear. Only what you think they need to hear.

You haven't lived long enough to realize how wrong you are.
"In a republic, voters may vote for the leaders they want, but they get the leaders they deserve."
"In a republic, voters may vote for the leaders they want, but they get the leaders they deserve."
post #42 of 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by hardeeharhar View Post

I knew you would go there, I just didn't realize it would be so easy to get you there.

This view, that when more than one person believes something it can be considered true is a devastating falsehood. It is perhaps the most intellectually weak argument that the human mind can create. It implicitly allows simultaneous, mutually exclusive truths to exist. It weakens the very notion of facts and provides no framework upon which any understanding can be built. In short, people who have this view point are no better than dullards and should be summarily shot. That means you, in this context.

I don't actually have that view believe it or not. I only used it in the context of certain people being considered beautiful by most.
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: AppleOutsider
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › Is there a science behind the ability to visualize peoples faces?