or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › Where is the 120 Gig PS3?

Where is the 120 Gig PS3?

post #1 of 6
Anybody know anything?
post #2 of 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbwi View Post

Anybody know anything?

so sorry ,i don't know
no pains ,no gains
Lunarpages User Reviews
no pains ,no gains
Lunarpages User Reviews
post #3 of 6
Your best bet is to buy the 60gig version if you can find one, and replace the hard drive with a 250. The drive is supposedly dead easy to replace, and the 60gig version has hardware PS2 support.
45 2a3 300b 211 845 833
45 2a3 300b 211 845 833
post #4 of 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by e1618978 View Post

Your best bet is to buy the 60gig version if you can find one, and replace the hard drive with a 250. The drive is supposedly dead easy to replace, and the 60gig version has hardware PS2 support.

FWIW, I upgraded by 40GB PS3 last weekend with a 160GB drive I took out of my MacBook (the MacBook was upgraded with a 320GB drive). It was very easy to do and seems to be working fine.

-Keith

Do you use MagicJack?

The default settings will automatically charge your credit card each year for service renewal. You will not be notified or warned in anyway. You can turn auto renewal off.

Do you use MagicJack?

The default settings will automatically charge your credit card each year for service renewal. You will not be notified or warned in anyway. You can turn auto renewal off.

post #5 of 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by kpluck View Post

FWIW, I upgraded by 40GB PS3 last weekend with a 160GB drive I took out of my MacBook (the MacBook was upgraded with a 320GB drive). It was very easy to do and seems to be working fine.

-Keith

I'd like to have the backwards compatibility that the 80 gig has.

I thought E3 would bring news but it only brought more confusion. They're replacing the 40 gig with an 80 gig that doesn't have backwards compatibility at the same price point, $399. That means they'll have two 80 gig versions. Lame
post #6 of 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by e1618978 View Post

Hit the nail on the head

They are very easy to replace if you want more space

I have a 60-gig and havent come close to filling it up
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: AppleOutsider
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › Where is the 120 Gig PS3?