or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › The strangest thing you've ever purchased?

The strangest thing you've ever purchased?

post #1 of 11
The other week I was up late surfing the internet and thought to myself 'maybe I should by a Judy Garland CD' I woke up the next morning thinking it was just a dream. The following week what arrives in the mail? Nothing other than a Judy Garland CD. My question is has anyone else impulsed purchased something strange or ridiculous online while needing sleep? If so what?
How is a raven like a writers desk?
How is a raven like a writers desk?
post #2 of 11
You mean besides a subscription to the foot fetish site? Oh, well forget about that....I don't know about needing sleep, but drunkenly I have bought an organ off of ebay.
post #3 of 11
A dildo for my friends party the night before he got married

No comment otherwise
post #4 of 11
"Never Gonna Give You Up" - Rick Astley

'Nuff said.
BlueBell
BlueBell
post #5 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueBell View Post

"Never Gonna Give You Up" - Rick Astley

'Nuff said.

Me too!

Crazy.
post #6 of 11
Debbie Gibson albums... all of them.

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

post #7 of 11
A certain service in Tijuana...
"If I had played my career hitting singles like Pete (Rose), I'd wear a dress." - Mickey Mantle
"If I had played my career hitting singles like Pete (Rose), I'd wear a dress." - Mickey Mantle
post #8 of 11
Your Moms. Boy, did I overpay.
I can only please one person per day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look good either.  
I can only please one person per day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look good either.  
post #9 of 11
'I Am Rich'

Sincerely,
Lee5279xx
post #10 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by store_bot View Post

'I Am Rich'

Sincerely,
Lee5279xx

Wow. You really bought that? Intentionally?
post #11 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by SDW2001 View Post

Your Moms. Boy, did I overpay.

Should have hit up Sacramento's finest. Best deal in town, I'd say.
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: AppleOutsider
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › The strangest thing you've ever purchased?