or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › Battery Technology

Battery Technology

post #1 of 5
Hi all. I'm lately interested in innovations in battery technology. Can anyone recommend some places to poke around? Interesting technologies to look at?
Gangs are not seen as legitimate, because they don't have control over public schools.
Gangs are not seen as legitimate, because they don't have control over public schools.
post #2 of 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by midwinter View Post

Hi all. I'm lately interested in innovations in battery technology. Can anyone recommend some places to poke around? Interesting technologies to look at?

these guys seem to have developed a rechargeable silver-zinc battery.
it's = it is / it has, its = belonging to it.
it's = it is / it has, its = belonging to it.
post #3 of 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by midwinter View Post

What kind? Consumer electronics? Vehicles?

Proud AAPL stock owner.

GOA

Get the lowdown on the coming collapse:  http://www.cbo.gov/publication/45010

Proud AAPL stock owner.

GOA

Get the lowdown on the coming collapse:  http://www.cbo.gov/publication/45010

post #4 of 5
Hey mid, i don't know if this is what you are looking for, but I recently read this article about a new battery technology development at Stanford. They basically hope to make batteries with a 10 old increase in energy density and it's based on Lithium ion technology.

This company in texas last year claimed to invent battery that out performs lithium ion's charge times and has better output that lead acid.
post #5 of 5
Every eye fixed itself upon him; with parted lips and bated breath the audience hung upon his words, taking no note of time, rapt in the ghastly fascinations of the tale. NOT!
Every eye fixed itself upon him; with parted lips and bated breath the audience hung upon his words, taking no note of time, rapt in the ghastly fascinations of the tale. NOT!
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: AppleOutsider
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › Battery Technology