or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › Why A Kodak Disposable Camera Beats Your Mobile Phone Cam

Why A Kodak Disposable Camera Beats Your Mobile Phone Cam

post #1 of 4
From the British Motor Show recently. Tell me what you think. Da "film" look. Very different from digital... Actually at web resolution and on LCD screens they don't look too bad, if I say so myself.

At first I was a bit scared about the film grain, which is amplified because I have a standard scanner not a film negative scanner. However, a bit of Photoshop massaging, and voila. If I had a proper film negative scanner I reckon there will be appropriate film grain without too much "digital scan" grain.

(The Camaro picture has a bit too much digital grain though, unfortunately... Hmm...)

An iMac doing good work

Nissan GT-R

Camaro Concept (that one in the Transformers Movie. Only red)

Lexus Concept (arty shot)

Lexus Concept

Mazda Furai (edited)

post #2 of 4
I meant "a mobile phone cam" not "your mobile phone cam". The latter sounds very snooty.
post #3 of 4
Maybe if it was as terrible as the iPhone cam sure.

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

post #4 of 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by trumptman View Post

Maybe if it was as terrible as the iPhone cam sure.

LOL I knew someone was going to bring that up.
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: AppleOutsider
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › Why A Kodak Disposable Camera Beats Your Mobile Phone Cam