or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › I find [adult, not kids] Olympic women competitors sexy -- am I a pervert? :)

I find [adult, not kids] Olympic women competitors sexy -- am I a pervert? :)

post #1 of 43
Warning: Leave your Political Correctness at the Door

Not all (not *too* "big-boned"), but I mean those women competitors that are strong, athletic, yet still distinctly feminine. The best of our species, are they not, these Olympic competitors, women (and men), at least from a physical perspective?

As for those below 18 in Gymnastics and stuff, that I have no comment. Except to observe that some of these girls, especially those 15 or younger... are really too young to be pushed so hard, to practise hours and hours every day, every week, to be in such limelight...? I dunno...
post #2 of 43
BTW during those Javelin throws it looks hella dangerous for the officials on the field who have to run and mark where it lands.

Also it is hard to watch the male events because I feel very inadequate.
post #3 of 43
Why in the world would that make you a pervert? There are many, many incredibly attractive women in the Olympics.
A good brain ain't diddly if you don't have the facts
post #4 of 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flounder View Post

Why in the world would that make you a pervert? There are many, many incredibly attractive women in the Olympics.

Yeah... for me, sportswomen have always been more attractive than movie or music stars... except Rachel Weisz, she's lovely...
post #5 of 43
Nastia Liukin.

Oh baby!

She's 18. Shut up.
post #6 of 43
Honestly, I'd much prefer sportswomen to be in all those flashy fashion magazines and tv shows and all that, not the usual riff-raff of models and so-called "celebrities"... For the record I am more of an Ana Ivanovic fan than Maria Sharapova, the latter I dislike.

It's interesting though, in the women's tennis world there's so much debate sometimes that the good-looking, toned yet feminine women make people take tennis "less seriously"... What's that about??? You mean women like certain male basketballers because they have, like, a technically brilliant arc on their jump shot? I don't think so......!
post #7 of 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShawnJ View Post

Nastia Liukin.
She's 18. Shut up.

Very naaiiicee... Too waif-ish for my full interest though.
post #8 of 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by nvidia2008 View Post

Very naaiiicee... Too waif-ish for my full interest though.

Haha, Alicia Sacramone might be up your alley then.

Don't fuck with her.

post #9 of 43
Quote:

Haha, Alicia Sacramone might be up your alley then.
Don't fuck with her.

See, this is actually why I can't watch gymnastics... I find it too, er... interesting.
post #10 of 43
i'ma fuck all this olympic womens
proud resident of a failed state
proud resident of a failed state
post #11 of 43
post #12 of 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by groverat View Post

post #13 of 43

Nvidia - just face it, youre a perv!
post #14 of 43
Quote:

Nastia Liukin.

Oh baby!

She's 18. Shut up.

Hubba hubba!
post #15 of 43
Quote:

Nastia Liukin.

Oh baby!

She's 18. Shut up.

Yea, she's pretty much a hottie.
post #16 of 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarcUK View Post

Nvidia - just face it, youre a perv!

Actually, some guys at work today were betting that if they made a craigslist personals ad that mentioned an attraction to women that can do a 400lb clean & jerk, it would make "best-of."

There's nothing waifish about Nastia. I have to agree with Marc that you're gay.
Cat: the other white meat
post #17 of 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by Splinemodel View Post

Actually, some guys at work today were betting that if they made a craigslist personals ad that mentioned an attraction to women that can do a 400lb clean & jerk, it would make "best-of."

There's nothing waifish about Nastia. I have to agree with Marc that you're gay.

and then you find out she is called Nastia! How cruel can the parents be!

***I wasn't calling Nvidia gaaaaaaaaay*** - just a perv
post #18 of 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by groverat View Post

He has turned into Grove(Bo)rat.

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

post #19 of 43
Quote:

Nastia Liukin.

Oh baby!

She's 18. Shut up.

While she is very cute, I just don't find 5'2" and 99 lbs sexy. Maybe if she drank a couple cases of 2 year old beer and added some curves then that would do it.

post #20 of 43
Wow, I didn't realize she was only 5'2"

She's much taller than most of the other gymnasts!
post #21 of 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by trumptman View Post

While she is very cute, I just don't find 5'2" and 99 lbs sexy. Maybe if she drank a couple cases of 2 year old beer and added some curves then that would do it.

See, trumptman's gay too...

Seriously, most of these kinds of so-called "hotties" are actually more like boys with make-up and long hair, with a bit of blouse bunnies and women's downstairs... Whose gay now, yeah??? ...Doesn't mean that they're not hot to me anyway... I'm a pervert, I'll admit.

Oh, the nourishing curves of *real women*... Is also very nice.
post #22 of 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarcUK View Post

LOL. That's just f*cked up. If you see my first post, I meant "with femininity"... Not "with a total and complete bewildering lack of femininity, more resembling some kind of beast"...

Do you all realise though that in certain cultures at certain points in humanity's history, this lady would be considered God-like? :-0
post #23 of 43
Quote:

LOL. That's just f*cked up. If you see my first post, I meant "with femininity"... Not "with a total and complete bewildering lack of femininity, more resembling some kind of beast"...

Do you all realise though that in certain cultures at certain points in humanity's history, this lady would be considered God-like? :-0

Thats what your dad said
post #24 of 43
Quote:

Oh, the nourishing curves of *real women*... Is also very nice.

Who needs curves when Nastia's got the moves?

post #25 of 43
nvidia2008's ideal woman: A special olympian.
post #26 of 43
She is too skinny - skinny women are no fun in bed. Hope Solo is more my speed:

45 2a3 300b 211 845 833
45 2a3 300b 211 845 833
post #27 of 43
Quote:

Nastia Liukin.

Oh baby!

She's 18. Shut up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by icfireball View Post

Yea, she's pretty much a hottie.

Really people don't need to post the image again.
How is a raven like a writers desk?
How is a raven like a writers desk?
post #28 of 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by BRussell View Post

nvidia2008's ideal woman: A special olympian.

Yeah, haven't you seen Britain's Missing Model?
http://www.bbc.co.uk/missingmodel/

Some of those girls are HOT! I started a thread on it a few weeks back.
post #29 of 43
Quote:

See, trumptman's gay too...

Seriously, most of these kinds of so-called "hotties" are actually more like boys with make-up and long hair, ... .

Don't worry man. It's okay to be gay.

Also, for what its worth, I think I just found the value in "rhythmic gymnastics" this past weekend. Sooner or later I'm going to have to pack my bags and spend some time in eastern europe. I hear Samoa is, on the other hand, a hot destination for guys who like "curves."
post #30 of 43
More Nastia!

Yes please.
post #31 of 43
Quote:

Don't worry man. It's okay to be gay.

Also, for what its worth, I think I just found the value in "rhythmic gymnastics" this past weekend. Sooner or later I'm going to have to pack my bags and spend some time in eastern europe. I hear Samoa is, on the other hand, a hot destination for guys who like "curves."

Yeah but someone has a reading disability.

post #32 of 43
Trumpy wants more Nastia?

Done!

post #33 of 43
Quote:

Yeah, haven't you seen Britain's Missing Model?
http://www.bbc.co.uk/missingmodel/

Some of those girls are HOT! I started a thread on it a few weeks back.

Perhaps that's what I was referring to?
post #34 of 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by trumptman View Post

Yeah but someone has a reading disability.

You do realize we're just razzing you .... (I guess not).

If you like big girls, that's OK: more thin ones for me and shawn. I have a few friends who seem to like the bigger ones. I'm not sure I understand why, in this day and age when there's easy access to food and no-one in the developed word dies of starvation, but hell, I won't discriminate.
post #35 of 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by BRussell View Post

Perhaps that's what I was referring to?

LOL Yeah. I guess I am a pervert indeed. I like disabled girls, thin girls, chubby girls, older women...
post #36 of 43
Quote:

LOL Yeah. I guess I am a pervert indeed. I like disabled girls, thin girls, chubby girls, older women...

You are just sex-starved.
Most of us employ the Internet not to seek the best information, but rather to select information that confirms our prejudices. - Nicholas D. Kristof
Most of us employ the Internet not to seek the best information, but rather to select information that confirms our prejudices. - Nicholas D. Kristof
post #37 of 43
Quote:

More Nastia!

Yes please.

Just curious... how old are you?

She may be legal, but if you're like John McCain-aged, that's gross.
post #38 of 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by icfireball View Post

Just curious... how old are you?

She may be legal, but if you're like John McCain-aged, that's gross.

I'll just put it this way: Shawn is young enough that he considered drinking two year old beer, but old enough to have two year old beer.
post #39 of 43
post #40 of 43
Quote:

You do realize we're just razzing you .... (I guess not).

If you like big girls, that's OK: more thin ones for me and shawn. I have a few friends who seem to like the bigger ones. I'm not sure I understand why, in this day and age when there's easy access to food and no-one in the developed word dies of starvation, but hell, I won't discriminate.

Trumpy's ideal gold-medalist (Women's Doubles)

She's actually really well spoken (er "articulate and clean?" ). Just not hot.
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: AppleOutsider
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › I find [adult, not kids] Olympic women competitors sexy -- am I a pervert? :)