or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › General › Genius Bar › Apple Hardware › my macbook is possessed

my macbook is possessed

post #1 of 2
ok my macbook all of a sudden wouldnt click the enter key for me and wouldnt click a few others, i tried to restart it and i tried holding the button till it re installed firmware, then i reset the pram it sitll does this. i phoned apple it wouldnt boot hte disk to re install but i forced it to finally start the installation process. the problem of it not pressing enter when i wanted it to, but starting when it wanted to followed me right till there, its re installing osx right now... its not just the enter key, so its not like its stuck, but what is it??
post #2 of 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by polarissucks View Post

ok my macbook all of a sudden wouldnt click the enter key for me and wouldnt click a few others, i tried to restart it and i tried holding the button till it re installed firmware, then i reset the pram it sitll does this. i phoned apple it wouldnt boot hte disk to re install but i forced it to finally start the installation process. the problem of it not pressing enter when i wanted it to, but starting when it wanted to followed me right till there, its re installing osx right now... its not just the enter key, so its not like its stuck, but what is it??

go 2 the apple store and it will b fixed
I hate 9 year olds with Ipods

What are they listening to, the Barbie Soundtrack???
I hate 9 year olds with Ipods

What are they listening to, the Barbie Soundtrack???
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Apple Hardware
AppleInsider › Forums › General › Genius Bar › Apple Hardware › my macbook is possessed