or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › Is Palin's recent baby hers or her daughter's?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Is Palin's recent baby hers or her daughter's? - Page 2

post #41 of 183
Quote:
Originally Posted by BRussell View Post

Well that would be ridiculous, but is that happening? It seems to me that there's just People magazine style "Brangelina is pregnant!" speculation on a few websites. it's very easily disprovable. And it's not even negative about her. It's almost certainly false, and then you say OK, like when a iPod spy photo is proven false. On the off chance that it is true, would you suggest that it not be discussed?

Suggest it not be discussed? Where did I say that? I think it's sad and disgusting and is a distraction from things that matter, and while I wish our electorate were above the level of People magazine, I will not refrain from heaping scorn on them for not being.

But then, I'm an elitist.
Gangs are not seen as legitimate, because they don't have control over public schools.
Reply
Gangs are not seen as legitimate, because they don't have control over public schools.
Reply
post #42 of 183
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by midwinter View Post

Suggest it not be discussed? Where did I say that? I think it's sad and disgusting and is a distraction from things that matter, and while I wish our electorate were above the level of People magazine, I will not refrain from heaping scorn on them for not being.

But then, I'm an elitist.

OK, then it should be discussed? I guess I don't understand what you're saying. Why is it disgusting? It's some fanciful speculation on the internet that's very easily disprovable with a few pictures of the type groverat posted.
post #43 of 183
Quote:
Originally Posted by BRussell View Post

OK, then it should be discussed? I guess I don't understand what you're saying. Why is it disgusting? It's some fanciful speculation on the internet that's very easily disprovable with a few pictures of the type groverat posted.

Do you think that Cindy McCain has ever fucked a donkey? What about Hillary? You think she has ever taken it up the ass? You think her daughter likes it doggy-style? Reverse cowgirl?

It's just fanciful speculation. Sort of like Limbaugh.

Edit:

And yes, it's disprovable once we engage in a riveting discussion of Sarah Palin's tits and ass.
Gangs are not seen as legitimate, because they don't have control over public schools.
Reply
Gangs are not seen as legitimate, because they don't have control over public schools.
Reply
post #44 of 183
Quote:
Originally Posted by BRussell View Post

OK, then it should be discussed? I guess I don't understand what you're saying. Why is it disgusting? It's some fanciful speculation on the internet that's very easily disprovable with a few pictures of the type groverat posted.

It's also disgusting because while the commentary is on the mom the collateral damage is on the 17 year old daughter.

Given the later pictures found I think we can put this one to rest although the plane ride is a very questionable decision.

It STILL doesn't seem like McCain vetted her very well.
post #45 of 183
Quote:
Originally Posted by midwinter View Post

Do you think that Cindy McCain has ever fucked a donkey? What about Hillary? You think she has ever taken it up the ass? You think her daughter likes it doggy-style? Reverse cowgirl?

It's just fanciful speculation. Sort of like Limbaugh.

Edit:

And yes, it's disprovable once we engage in a riveting discussion of Sarah Palin's tits and ass.

This is not a very clever analogy.

There is plenty of evidence that points to the possibility that Palin covered up her daughter's teen pregnancy.

Where is the evidence that Hillary fucked a donkey?

It's after evidence of wrongdoing arises that you look into it. Which is what was done here.

It is not a witch hunt. There's a very legitimate reason to ask why Bristol was pulled out of school for 5 months, and why Palin flew from Texas to Alaska and then drove to a backwater town to finally "deliver" 12 hours after her water broke. If she hadn't made those perplexing decisions, there would be no story here.
post #46 of 183
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonton View Post

Where is the evidence that Hilary fucked a donkey?



(As in fucked Bill Clinton, not a literal donkey. Be nice!)
post #47 of 183
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShawnJ View Post



(As in fucked Bill Clinton, not a literal donkey. Be nice!)

LMFAO!!!!!!

Damn you!!!!

That's the second time I laughed myself to tears today.

And this time I wasn't home alone -- my wife was here.

You bastard!

edit: I'm still fucking laughing, you ass!
post #48 of 183
HOLY SHIT!!!!

Bristol is claimed to be currently pregnant by Palin, herself...
"In a republic, voters may vote for the leaders they want, but they get the leaders they deserve."
Reply
"In a republic, voters may vote for the leaders they want, but they get the leaders they deserve."
Reply
post #49 of 183

 

Your = the possessive of you, as in, "Your name is Tom, right?" or "What is your name?"

 

You're = a contraction of YOU + ARE as in, "You are right" --> "You're right."

 

 

Reply

 

Your = the possessive of you, as in, "Your name is Tom, right?" or "What is your name?"

 

You're = a contraction of YOU + ARE as in, "You are right" --> "You're right."

 

 

Reply
post #50 of 183
Ouch.

Send this family back home; they have more than few things to work out.

 

Your = the possessive of you, as in, "Your name is Tom, right?" or "What is your name?"

 

You're = a contraction of YOU + ARE as in, "You are right" --> "You're right."

 

 

Reply

 

Your = the possessive of you, as in, "Your name is Tom, right?" or "What is your name?"

 

You're = a contraction of YOU + ARE as in, "You are right" --> "You're right."

 

 

Reply
post #51 of 183
Must have been that abstinence only education.
A good brain ain't diddly if you don't have the facts
Reply
A good brain ain't diddly if you don't have the facts
Reply
post #52 of 183
The story made it on BBC here in Japan.

 

Your = the possessive of you, as in, "Your name is Tom, right?" or "What is your name?"

 

You're = a contraction of YOU + ARE as in, "You are right" --> "You're right."

 

 

Reply

 

Your = the possessive of you, as in, "Your name is Tom, right?" or "What is your name?"

 

You're = a contraction of YOU + ARE as in, "You are right" --> "You're right."

 

 

Reply
post #53 of 183
Holy smoke!

How can this not look bad for Palin?

ABSTINENCE ONLY EDUCATION!!! NO GRAPHIC SEX EDUCATION IN SCHOOLS!!!!
ABSTINENCE ONLY EDUCATION!!! NO GRAPHIC SEX EDUCATION IN SCHOOLS!!!!
ABSTINENCE ONLY EDUCATION!!! NO GRAPHIC SEX EDUCATION IN SCHOOLS!!!!
ABSTINENCE ONLY EDUCATION!!! NO GRAPHIC SEX EDUCATION IN SCHOOLS!!!!

oops... my 17 year-old daughter is pregnant...
post #54 of 183
OHH!!!



This pick has been a disaster!
post #55 of 183
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonton View Post

oops... my 17 year-old daughter is pregnant...

Yeah. Really screwed up about that one. But what the hell, college is optional for girls right? As is shoes. Pregnant and married by 17.

I guess being governor meant more than guiding her daughter. Now she's going to "homeschool" her kids. As a VP nominee. Right.

McCain is senile (and a dirty old man) to pick her. I supported him in 2000 but now he's just a joke.
post #56 of 183
Quote:
Originally Posted by hardeeharhar View Post

HOLY SHIT!!!!

Bristol is claimed to be currently pregnant by Palin, herself...

It would be so easy for this to be a lie to cover up the truth of the original rumor...

Either way, Palin probably should have realized that this was going to hit the national media (the fact that it occurred on a day when most people are at home watching tv because of Gustav is just an unfortunate circumstance) and this indicts her family priorities...
"In a republic, voters may vote for the leaders they want, but they get the leaders they deserve."
Reply
"In a republic, voters may vote for the leaders they want, but they get the leaders they deserve."
Reply
post #57 of 183
Quote:
Originally Posted by hardeeharhar View Post

It would be so easy for this to be a lie to cover up the truth of the original rumor...

No, this feels artfully played to minimize the damage by putting something more juicy out there and have this rather common outcome instead.

Still, it doesn't say good things about Palin or McCain.
post #58 of 183
And the countdown to Palin bowing out to spend more time with her family begins....
Gangs are not seen as legitimate, because they don't have control over public schools.
Reply
Gangs are not seen as legitimate, because they don't have control over public schools.
Reply
post #59 of 183
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShawnJ View Post

OHH!!!



This pick has been a disaster!

Just was on CNN a few minutes ago... at the RNC the spokeswoman put the spin on it:

she decided to keep the child
that is the right choice
her family supports her

 

Your = the possessive of you, as in, "Your name is Tom, right?" or "What is your name?"

 

You're = a contraction of YOU + ARE as in, "You are right" --> "You're right."

 

 

Reply

 

Your = the possessive of you, as in, "Your name is Tom, right?" or "What is your name?"

 

You're = a contraction of YOU + ARE as in, "You are right" --> "You're right."

 

 

Reply
post #60 of 183
So much for the "outrage" that the original allegations were smearing Bristol with the false rumor of her pregnancy.

Bristol was smeared, all right... with K-Y.

I have no sympathy for this family. They were stupid to go abstinence-only. Bristol is an attractive young lady. Her mom is a celebrity who is probably too busy to pay close attention to the children. Bristol is going to have sex, and responsible parents would have given her the knowledge required to do so safely. The parents in this equation needed to be more responsible.

I'd love to see Jubelum defending parents' right to abstinence only education after this one.
post #61 of 183
Quote:
Originally Posted by midwinter View Post

And the countdown to Palin bowing out to spend more time with her family begins....

Who to replace her with?

 

Your = the possessive of you, as in, "Your name is Tom, right?" or "What is your name?"

 

You're = a contraction of YOU + ARE as in, "You are right" --> "You're right."

 

 

Reply

 

Your = the possessive of you, as in, "Your name is Tom, right?" or "What is your name?"

 

You're = a contraction of YOU + ARE as in, "You are right" --> "You're right."

 

 

Reply
post #62 of 183
"In the course of correcting that, we needed to get the truth out," said the McCain aide.

So... if not for the allegations regarding Stim... er... Smeg... whatever... they would have hidden Bristol's pregnancy? Even though it directly contradicts Sarah Palin's message about sex education and "family values"? That stinks of dishonesty yet again.
post #63 of 183
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080901/...9Of7iSRgSs0NUE


The last line is a doosie:
McCain's aide, who announced this to the media, at the end says, "Life happens."

This is most certainly not the attitude necessary for the WH.

 

Your = the possessive of you, as in, "Your name is Tom, right?" or "What is your name?"

 

You're = a contraction of YOU + ARE as in, "You are right" --> "You're right."

 

 

Reply

 

Your = the possessive of you, as in, "Your name is Tom, right?" or "What is your name?"

 

You're = a contraction of YOU + ARE as in, "You are right" --> "You're right."

 

 

Reply
post #64 of 183
Ok.. it's Trig. Really, though... why not call him "Calc", or "Econ", even? Trig is so seventh grade.
post #65 of 183
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bergermeister View Post

The interesting thing about Palin is nobody outside of Alaska knows much about her, so there will be a very interesting period of discovery.

She is an unknown from a rather removed locale where the game seems to be a little different so there will certainly be a few smudges discovered on the painting before long.

Hate to quote myself, but, I guess I'm an elitist.

There will be volumes on this family within a week.

 

Your = the possessive of you, as in, "Your name is Tom, right?" or "What is your name?"

 

You're = a contraction of YOU + ARE as in, "You are right" --> "You're right."

 

 

Reply

 

Your = the possessive of you, as in, "Your name is Tom, right?" or "What is your name?"

 

You're = a contraction of YOU + ARE as in, "You are right" --> "You're right."

 

 

Reply
post #66 of 183
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonton View Post

Ok.. it's Trig. Really, though... why not call him "Calc", or "Econ", even? Trig is so seventh grade.

Trig is like 12th grade for most PA students; 11th for those taking calculus.
post #67 of 183
Thread Starter 
What the fuck? This is like deflecting rumors that McCain has Alzheimer's with the actual revelation that he has schizophrenia.
post #68 of 183
Quote:
Originally Posted by BRussell View Post

What the fuck? This is like deflecting rumors that McCain has Alzheimer's with the actual revelation that he has schizophrenia.

Hrm....is there any evidence that McCain DOESN'T have schizophrenia?
Gangs are not seen as legitimate, because they don't have control over public schools.
Reply
Gangs are not seen as legitimate, because they don't have control over public schools.
Reply
post #69 of 183
Thread Starter 
One thing about those Palins, they sure are fecund.
post #70 of 183
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by midwinter View Post

Hrm....is there any evidence that McCain DOESN'T have schizophrenia?

I've examined the photographs and the youtubes, and have uncovered no evidence of a lack of schizophrenia.
post #71 of 183
Quote:
Originally Posted by BRussell

One thing about those Palins, they sure are fecund.

Dude hits it.

So would you.
"In a republic, voters may vote for the leaders they want, but they get the leaders they deserve."
Reply
"In a republic, voters may vote for the leaders they want, but they get the leaders they deserve."
Reply
post #72 of 183
So the truth is much less scandalous. At least there was a there there.

Don't let Cheney preside over the shotgun wedding.
post #73 of 183
Quote:
Originally Posted by hardeeharhar View Post

HOLY SHIT!!!!

Bristol is claimed to be currently pregnant by Palin, herself...

I read that and thought "Holy shit, the daughter is claiming that her mom got her pregnant? THEY SERIOUSLY DID NOT VET THIS WOMAN."
They spoke of the sayings and doings of their commander, the grand duke, and told stories of his kindness and irascibility.
Reply
They spoke of the sayings and doings of their commander, the grand duke, and told stories of his kindness and irascibility.
Reply
post #74 of 183
Barak has to go egg shells on this one too. He has to keep the 527s and bloggers in line too or there could be blowback on it.
post #75 of 183
Quote:
Originally Posted by mydo View Post

Barak has to go egg shells on this one too. He has to keep the 527s and bloggers in line too or there could be blowback on it.

And by his doing so the standards for American society get lowered yet again because the Repubs get away with yet another incredible thing.

 

Your = the possessive of you, as in, "Your name is Tom, right?" or "What is your name?"

 

You're = a contraction of YOU + ARE as in, "You are right" --> "You're right."

 

 

Reply

 

Your = the possessive of you, as in, "Your name is Tom, right?" or "What is your name?"

 

You're = a contraction of YOU + ARE as in, "You are right" --> "You're right."

 

 

Reply
post #76 of 183
Quote:
Originally Posted by mydo View Post

Don't let Cheney preside over the shotgun wedding.

ZING!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mydo View Post

Barak has to go egg shells on this one too.

I realize you're an Obama supporter, but my god. I think it's reasonable to at least get his name right.

post #77 of 183
The "k" only has more an edge. It's like, eXtreme.
post #78 of 183
post #79 of 183
Thread Starter 
Wow, she's going to have a child and a grandchild the same age. This ought to at least warrant an episode of Maury, if not even Tyra!
post #80 of 183
Is Oprah going to have them on? Doesn't she have each candidate on each cycle?

She would never turn the screws to Palin though. Not too hard at least. It would be a learning segment.\
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: PoliticalOutsider
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › Is Palin's recent baby hers or her daughter's?