or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › Is Palin's recent baby hers or her daughter's?

Is Palin's recent baby hers or her daughter's? - Page 3

post #81 of 183
I can hear Bristol now "Dat my baby daddy!".
post #82 of 183
post #83 of 183
I think it is very important that we all have a laugh at the expense of a 17 year-old girl who is not running for anything. It will demonstrate our class.
Gangs are not seen as legitimate, because they don't have control over public schools.
Gangs are not seen as legitimate, because they don't have control over public schools.
post #84 of 183
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonton View Post

Holy smoke!

How can this not look bad for Palin?

ABSTINENCE ONLY EDUCATION!!! NO GRAPHIC SEX EDUCATION IN SCHOOLS!!!!

oops... my 17 year-old daughter is pregnant...

This may actually be good for McCain. Isn't 17 considered a little old for the first pregnancy in some parts of red country?
post #85 of 183
I don't think this should be relevant at all to the election at hand (except in situations where a dialog about sex education is brought up)...

But unfortuantely, I was unable to stop myself from doing a bit of googling to figure out who this Levi character is from the Palin press release:

He's the one struggling.

oops.

I hate myself.
"In a republic, voters may vote for the leaders they want, but they get the leaders they deserve."
"In a republic, voters may vote for the leaders they want, but they get the leaders they deserve."
post #86 of 183
Checking our reactions at the Republican Convention, I'm interested to see the Republican Party has the following message for Americans:

If you are the daughter of a well-connected, affluent mom, feel free to have unprotected, premarital sex. If you wind up pregnant, it will be a growth experience.

If, however, you have had the poor taste to be born black and poor, you would be best advised to hop on the old chastity bus, because your pregnancy will mark you as an irresponsible slut and a horrible, horrible person.

And you will have to choose between chastity and pregnancy, because birth control is evil.
They spoke of the sayings and doings of their commander, the grand duke, and told stories of his kindness and irascibility.
They spoke of the sayings and doings of their commander, the grand duke, and told stories of his kindness and irascibility.
post #87 of 183
There's a lot of speculation that the "five months" is really "four months", and Bristol may be pregnant for the second time. The other theory is that there is no "second pregnancy", and that Bristol will have a "heartbreaking" stillbirth or miscarriage.
post #88 of 183
I guess Palin wants her daughter "punished with a baby," eh, Barack?
"Stand Up for Chuck"
"Stand Up for Chuck"
post #89 of 183
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jubelum View Post

I guess Palin wants her daughter "punished with a baby," eh, Barack?

No. Palin allowed her daughter to make the choice.
post #90 of 183
New revelations.

A (closed) myspace account was found, attributable to "Levi's" twin sister, Sadie, purportedly with photos of newborn Trig, Sadie, and "Mommy in-law" Sarah Palin.

Sample:

Obviously, Sarah Palin is not the mother of that child. The question is, if it's really Trig or not.

Here are a few pages with further info on this MySpace thing:

http://theimmoralminority.blogspot.com/

http://flickr.com/photos/30128128@N04/

This stuff couldn't be made up by the best writers in Hollywood.

Also, speculation is that Trig may be a victim of Fetal Alcohol Syndrome, rather than Down's.
post #91 of 183
tonton,

i am not so sure any of that proves anything...
post #92 of 183
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonton View Post

New revelations.

A (closed) myspace account was found, attributable to "Levi's" sister, purportedly with photos of newborn Trig, "Levi's" sister, and "Mommy in-law" Sarah Palin.

Sample:

Obviously, Sarah Palin is not the mother of that child. The question is, if it's really Trig or not.

Here are a few pages with further info on this MySpace thing:

http://theimmoralminority.blogspot.com/

http://flickr.com/photos/30128128@N04/

This stuff couldn't be made up by the best writers in Hollywood.

Also, speculation is that Trig may be a victim of Fetal Alcohol Syndrome, rather than Down's.

Is there any end in sight for the Palin rabbit hole?

McCain is lucky that she hasn't accepted the nomination yet. Of course, he's probably too much of a "maverick" to consider replacing her....
eye
bee
BEE
eye
bee
BEE
post #93 of 183
Quote:
Originally Posted by hardeeharhar View Post

tonton,

i am not so sure any of that proves anything...

Well this photo certainly proves without a doubt that Levi is either an underage drinker or a statutory rapist.

http://flickr.com/photos/30128128@N0...79008/sizes/o/
post #94 of 183
Clearly an underaged drinker... I think the photo I found above was miss labeled... The brown haired guy is a repeat in your images...
post #95 of 183
When do we get to talk about kerning?
post #96 of 183
I hereby declare this to be the first election truly impacted by the internet age.
post #97 of 183
Quote:
Originally Posted by midwinter View Post

When do we get to talk about kerning?

Just noticed the Dr. Horrible sig. I meant.........Ghandi.
post #98 of 183
It appears to me that Sarah was indeed pregnant with Trig.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YAzv7...eature=related

Anyone dispute this?

Fellows
May the peace of the Lord be with you always

Share your smile, Have respect for others, and be loving to all peoples

Paul in Athens: Acts 17 : 16-34

post #99 of 183
I'm so confused. I thought anything that happened in or near a womb was no business of ours. I've had that beaten into my head through years of public school and 6 years of university.
"Stand Up for Chuck"
"Stand Up for Chuck"
post #100 of 183
Quote:

I'm so confused. I thought anything that happened in or near a womb was no business of ours. I've had that beaten into my head through years of public school and 6 years of university.

I too am very confused.

Fellows

post #101 of 183
Quote:

If Palin had been ordered by the state to carry her child to term, you would have a point.
post #102 of 183
Quote:
Originally Posted by addabox View Post

Just noticed the Dr. Horrible sig. I meant.........Ghandi.

hehehe. I try, I try.
post #103 of 183
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fellowship View Post

It appears to me that Sarah was indeed pregnant with Trig.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YAzv7...eature=related

Anyone dispute this?

Fellows

Why bother, when we can just engage in idle conjecture.

I have yet to examine the kerning on Obama's birth certificate, though.
post #104 of 183
Quote:

If Palin had been ordered by the state to carry her child to term, you would have a point.

gay sex, abortion, evolution.

Let's see...

Yep...

Number 2 on the list.

"Progressive" "The right to kill your unborn child"

Now there are some progressive values.

Fellows

post #105 of 183
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fellowship View Post

gay sex, abortion, evolution.

Let's see...

Yep...

Number 2 on the list.

"Progressive" "The right to kill your unborn child"

Now there are some progressive values.

Fellows

Huh??
post #106 of 183
Quote:
Originally Posted by hardeeharhar View Post

No. Palin allowed her daughter to make the choice.

Not likely. But in any case she failed to give her daughter a more important choice: insist her sex partner use a condom. What if it had been AIDS instead of a pregnancy?

I have the financial resources to probably salvage* my son or daughter's childhood from a teenage pregnancy. There's no a whole lot I can do about AIDS other than pay for the cocktail and pray for the best.

* as in provide some of the experiences of young adulthood that other kids would get but they wont because they jumped directly to being parents. Probably college but it would have to be a local one. No parties, no carefree years, likely no grad school, etc. I would be really sad that my kid would have to miss some of the best years of their lives and lose many options.
post #107 of 183
Quote:

Huh??

He's calling you a baby killer.
post #108 of 183
It seems that John McCain was against money for pregnant teenagers:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080902/...fVmOtLu8.s0NUE

Your = the possessive of you, as in, "Your name is Tom, right?" or "What is your name?"

You're = a contraction of YOU + ARE as in, "You are right" --> "You're right."

Your = the possessive of you, as in, "Your name is Tom, right?" or "What is your name?"

post #109 of 183
If the father was under 18, he could be prosecuted for underage drinking. If he was 18, he could be prosecuted for rape, which would be pretty disastrous for the situation.

post #110 of 183
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bergermeister View Post

If the father was under 18, and he can be and should be prosecuted for underage drinking. If he was 18, and he can be prosecuted for rape, which would be pretty disastrous for the situation.

Come on, Berg, I really think you're going over-board. "17 year-old has beer in Alaska, call the cops!" If we spent our days tracking down and prosecuting every photo of underage drinking on the internet, we'd do nothing else.

It makes you seem petty.

Additionally, on the rape thing, what is Alaska law for statutory rape? In my state, if you're old enough to drive, you're old enough to fuck.

Like some others have said, there are much better things to go on about.
A good brain ain't diddly if you don't have the facts
A good brain ain't diddly if you don't have the facts
post #111 of 183
Perhaps I should have left it at "could" as was the wording in the 2nd part.

Just reread my post and noticed extraneous "and"s... I use a speech to text system and didn't proof. Sorry; fixed it.

post #112 of 183
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flounder View Post

Come on, Berg, I really think you're going over-board. "17 year-old has beer in Alaska, call the cops!" If we spent our days tracking down and prosecuting every photo of underage drinking on the internet, we'd do nothing else.

It makes you seem petty.

Additionally, on the rape thing, what is Alaska law for statutory rape? In my state, if you're old enough to drive, you're old enough to fuck.

Like some others have said, there are much better things to go on about.

Very true. There are much bigger things to focus on.

All of this could be nothing. Or it could be big. I hope for the former.

---
Here in Japan there are tons of "Love Hotels" where the staff never see the customers. There are boxes where the money is transferred. Old enough to pay is old enough to play. Interestingly, though, teen births are quite low, the lowest in the industrialized world. I have no idea about how many abortions are conducted here.

post #113 of 183
Some data:

http://www.unicef.org/pon96/inbirth.htm

The US has the highest teen birthrate in the industrialized world.

The EU averages 15 per 1000 girls... the US: 64.

post #114 of 183
Can I request a sticky for this thread? I want it kept at the top of the political discussion until at least mid-November.

I think this is really a winning strategy. I think the best way to show Hillary voters that the Democratic party is where they belong is to do the following.

Take an adult woman who has broken the glass ceiling and call her a liar because a bunch of men don't think she looked fat enough while pregnant, got fat too late, her boobs aren't big enough, etc.

Take it a step further and suggest that she shouldn't be working or seeking a higher position because she should stay home and take care of that kid of hers exclusively thus forgoing her career.

Suggest that while qualified intellectually for the job that she shouldn't have it due to inexperience caused by being on the "mommy track." When the head of the other parties ticket has similar inexperience, dismiss it with appeals to intellect and charisma. Then note derisively that the female was a "snort" "beauty contestant."

Finally, and best of all, the world's greatest double standard as you continue to suggest that because a child choose not to follow her parent's personal beliefs that it makes her terrible professionally with regard to decision making.

I'm bumping this thread forever and seriously, I can't thank you all enough.

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

post #115 of 183
Agreed.
post #116 of 183
I great new update from our future Democratic overlords.

Huffington Post

I am reporting having just been released from a reeducation camp. I am now happy to report that I am no longer concerned about the privacy concerns related to the FISA bill that President Obama voted to approve. Under his regime we now know when all 17 year olds have mono, if their boyfriends snuck a beer and finally the DNA database for all older women to confirm the lines of questioning related to possible progeny has been approved and is in the formative stages.

I would especially like to thank Andrew Sullivan for clarifying that who sticks a penis up his anus is an adult privacy concern but demanding DNA results from a grown woman is absolutely not a privacy concern.

Please resume the preferred regular behavior of tossing around baseless personal changes and innuendo. There will be no more walls around the world and the bloggers of Iran are now safe from the man who would put America First.

post #117 of 183
An odd question: does anyone else have a problem with this this page not completing to load? It seems to get 80% done and then hang for 20 seconds. Odd. No other pages have this problem.

post #118 of 183
I don't know about the page issues but I am really digging the new "approach."

Abortion, it is between a woman and her doctor. However if we think that you weren't fat enough while pregnant, be prepared to hand over your records bitch!

post #119 of 183
Quote:
Originally Posted by trumptman View Post

I don't know about the page issues but I am really digging the new "approach."

Abortion, it is between a woman and her doctor. However if we think that you weren't fat enough while pregnant, be prepared to hand over your records bitch!

I have seen a scan of the birth certificate, myself. The kerning is off.
post #120 of 183
Quote:
Originally Posted by trumptman View Post

Can I request a sticky for this thread? I want it kept at the top of the political discussion until at least mid-November.

I think this is really a winning strategy. I think the best way to show Hillary voters that the Democratic party is where they belong is to do the following.

This is the way that you and midwinter see things here that I don't get. PO is a group of people at a small-town bar in the middle of nowhere who talk about current events over beer. We're not the DNC/RNC, we're not the media, we're not the Obama or McCain campaigns. We don't speak in talking points and press releases, we don't strategically choose our words for the effect it will have on the national stage. We talk about rumors and gossip in the same way we talk about Mac/iPod rumors or the gossip about who's pregnant in our neighborhood.
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: PoliticalOutsider
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › Is Palin's recent baby hers or her daughter's?