or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › Why they hate her (Sarah Palin)

Why they hate her (Sarah Palin) - Page 10

post #361 of 626
Quote:
Originally Posted by @_@ Artman View Post

I'll bet he can see Sarah Palin's house!
Without the need for difference or a need to always follow the herd breeds complacency, mediocrity, and a lack of imagination
Without the need for difference or a need to always follow the herd breeds complacency, mediocrity, and a lack of imagination
post #362 of 626
Another anti-Palin rally in Alasaka:

http://www.adn.com/news/alaska/story/539236.html

"Hey Sara, can you see reality from Alaska?"

Your = the possessive of you, as in, "Your name is Tom, right?" or "What is your name?"

You're = a contraction of YOU + ARE as in, "You are right" --> "You're right."

Your = the possessive of you, as in, "Your name is Tom, right?" or "What is your name?"

post #363 of 626
I have one question maybe you guys can help me answer or understand. Why did McCain choose Palin and not Witman? I'm making the assumption that they really wanted a woman, which is cool, to shore up the female vote. So why Palin? To boner-up swing republicans and independents?

CTW:
Governor of a state with 8.7 million people.
Over a decade and a half of executive experience as gov.
Director of the EPA.

Maybe because she is a social moderate?
post #364 of 626
Exactly. The Palin pick was about exciting the base. Which they did, but that's not enough for the republicans in this election. They don't have the numbers to do it with their base alone.

I originally thought Palin was a Bush clone. From what I've seen so far though, she's actually MUCH much dumber and/or ignorant.
A good brain ain't diddly if you don't have the facts
post #365 of 626
Quote:
Maybe because she is a social moderate?

No, it's because the dipshits who wanted to have a beer with Bush wouldn't like her.

They love Palin because she is startlingly mediocre... just like them.
proud resident of a failed state
post #366 of 626
post #367 of 626
Thanks, Tina, for helping me to once again be able to laugh at this woman.
post #368 of 626
Quote:

"blink-blink-blink..."

God! Tina Fey is brilliant!

Quote:
" Every morning one the first things they do is look outside to see if any Russians are hanging around "

post #369 of 626
The anti-Palin rally in Alaska I mentioned above drew over 1000... again.

The link has links to video and photos of the rally.

"I can see corruption from my house"

http://www.adn.com/sarah-palin/story/539483.html

---

Just days before Palin was chosen to be McSame's mate, she spoke out on an issue regarding mining and may have swung the vote; she is being investigated.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...l?nav=hcmodule

post #370 of 626
Oops.
Gangs are not seen as legitimate, because they don't have control over public schools.
Gangs are not seen as legitimate, because they don't have control over public schools.
post #371 of 626
Quote:
Originally Posted by midwinter View Post

Oops.

Kinda funny how Palin's "ooops" was to back Obama's plan to unilaterally attack Pakistan.
post #372 of 626
Quote:
Originally Posted by FloorJack View Post

Kinda funny how Palin's "ooops" was to back Obama's plan to unilaterally attack Pakistan.

Yeah. That's totally his plan.
post #373 of 626
Quote:

Yeah. That's totally his plan.

But then he's going to read everybody their Miranda rights, so it all balances out.
They spoke of the sayings and doings of their commander, the grand duke, and told stories of his kindness and irascibility.
They spoke of the sayings and doings of their commander, the grand duke, and told stories of his kindness and irascibility.
post #374 of 626
Hey, remember when all the Freepers were high-fiving each other about Palin, and the campaign was totally reinvigorated, and McCain was a genius to leave the libs gasping and reeling and that plucky gal was a new American icon and that's the election, slam dunk?

Good times.
post #375 of 626
Quote:
Originally Posted by addabox View Post

But then he's going to read everybody their Miranda rights, so it all balances out.

Obama will also make sure that it is not necessary to have the polar bears' parents' consent before testing their DNA.
post #376 of 626
Quote:

Here is what Barack Obama said:
"If we have actionable intelligence about high-value terrorist targets and President Musharraf won't act, we will."

This is why independents say McCain lost. He argues like he's on an Internet message board. He's petty and spiteful.

What Barack Obama said was true and Sarah Palin is being hushed by McCain for agreeing with a perfectly sound and normal policy thought.

Think about that: Sarah Palin is being punished by McCain for agreeing with their opponent for being right.

That's not how you train a puppy.
post #377 of 626
Quote:

Obama will also make sure that it is not necessary to have the polar bears' parents' consent before testing their DNA.

Interesting. This ties in with my thought in another thread about having McCain kill Bristol and marry Levi off to a bear.

Perhaps the outlines of the endgame strategy are emerging: some kind of unholy human/bear hybrid dynasty and no way to tell who's who.

And Obama is in on it!
post #378 of 626
Quote:

Hey, remember when all the Freepers were high-fiving each other about Palin, and the campaign was totally reinvigorated, and McCain was a genius to leave the libs gasping and reeling and that plucky gal was a new American icon and that's the election, slam dunk?

Good times.

Hell, I'm just trying to remember McCain riding off to save the country from financial doom, sealing the election.

I wrote it down, and pressed it in a book, but somehow I just can't find it.
post #379 of 626
Wait a minute, I just realized something: Bear Sterns? Stern Bears? Stern, overlord sentient bears?

Jesus Christ, how deep does it go?
post #380 of 626
Quote:

Wait a minute, I just realized something: Bear Sterns? Stern Bears? Stern, overlord sentient bears?

Jesus Christ, how deep does it go?

Scooter Libby/Girl raped by a bear?

http://www.amazon.com/Apprentice-Nov...2636565&sr=8-1
45 2a3 300b 211 845 833
45 2a3 300b 211 845 833
post #381 of 626
Quote:
Originally Posted by e1618978 View Post

Scooter Libby/Girl raped by a bear?

http://www.amazon.com/Apprentice-Nov...2636565&sr=8-1

Oh. My. God.

It's the Illuminati.

Except with, um, bears.
post #382 of 626
Quote:

Oh. My. God.

It's the Illuminati.

Except with, um, bears.

Stephen Colbert was right all along.
45 2a3 300b 211 845 833
45 2a3 300b 211 845 833
post #383 of 626
The son of a bitch. A real live Bearinati.
post #384 of 626
Palin benefitted from zoning aid in Wasilla...

http://www.adn.com/sarah-palin/backg...ry/540128.html

Among other things.

But don't read it, because the ADN is a very liberal organization ad is sooo completely in the tank for Obama that such articles as this are just info planted by evil Obama agents.

post #385 of 626
Another video of Sarah Palin has surfaced. It was recorded (I believe) after Super Tuesday, so it was before she was even considered a VP choice.

The origin or source is still up for grabs, but it's said that it was for "MTV News Street Team". For flixwagon.com, a YouTube competitor partnered with MTV.

What I thought was weird were the tags used, maybe to prevent it from being deleted or censored?

Even weirder? Palin comes off as a little more or less moronic than what she has been portrayed lately.

The last few minutes will surprise some here.

Here it is.
post #386 of 626
While it's been fun watching the hatefest around Palin, the Democrats are now taking 'unhinged' to new heights.

Since it is now impossible to treat this all seriously, we may as well get Chris Rock's take on the matter.
The evil that we fight is but the shadow of the evil that we do.
post #387 of 626
Frank, would you deny that several of Palin's answers to Katie Couric were completely incomprehensible?
post #388 of 626
Muslim Children Gassed at Dayton Mosque After "Obsession" DVD Hits Ohio

Quote:
On Friday, September 26, the end of a week in which thousands of copies of Obsession: Radical Islam's War Against the West -- the fear-mongering, anti-Muslim documentary being distributed by the millions in swing states via DVDs inserted in major newspapers and through the U.S. mail -- were distributed by mail in Ohio, a "chemical irritant" was sprayed through a window of the Islamic Society of Greater Dayton, where 300 people were gathered for a Ramadan prayer service. The room that the chemical was sprayed into was the room where babies and children were being kept while their mothers were engaged in prayers. This, apparently, is what the scare tactic political campaigning of John McCain's supporters has led to -- Americans perpetrating a terrorist attack against innocent children on American soil.

Is spraying chemical weapons into a child-care room with children and infants a godly act ?

I doubt it. Who would Jesus gas? \
post #389 of 626
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flounder View Post

Frank, would you deny that several of Palin's answers to Katie Couric were completely incomprehensible?

I didn't see the interview, but from the newsclips I've seen I'd say yes.

(Edit: Yes, the answers were incomprehensible, not yes, I deny it.)

But it is still irrational and way over-the-top to be linking her with racism and anti-semitism.
post #390 of 626
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flounder View Post

It's hilarious that CNN and all the other news organizations didn't think what Sarah Palin said was ridiculous when she spoke her nonsense to Couric but when Tina Fey merely repeated the same words then all of a sudden CNN realized "This is Absurd".
post #391 of 626
I'm sure a good Christian was responsible for carrying out this obvious example of God's will.

"But they weren't REAL Christians that did this!" At this rate there will be no one left in the Xtian fold!
post #392 of 626
Cafferty knew it was crazy.

September 26
Is Palin qualified?

And he shows the Couric interview.

http://caffertyfile.blogs.cnn.com/

post #393 of 626
Quote:

It's hilarious that CNN and all the other news organizations didn't think what Sarah Palin said was ridiculous when she spoke her nonsense to Couric but when Tina Fey merely repeated the same words then all of a sudden CNN realized "This is Absurd".

John King says the McCain people admit privately that the interview was a disaster.

Do people still think that what she said was comprehensible?

post #394 of 626
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank777 View Post

But it is still irrational and way over-the-top to be linking her with racism and anti-semitism.

I agree. Let's hug!
post #395 of 626
Game Plan for Palin Is Retooled Ahead of Debate

Quote:
Top McCain Aides Oversee Preparation After Recent Flubs

"It's time to let Palin be Palin -- and let it all hang out," said Scott Reed, a Republican strategist.

Ahem...
post #396 of 626

post #397 of 626
Oh dear god.

Seriously, Governor. "What magazines and newspapers do you read?" is not a difficult question.
post #398 of 626
She could have at least named a few of the larger ones: WP, NT, USAT, even Alaska's ADN.

That would have provided an end to the debate and let the topic go. Nope. Couldn't thin that far that fast.

A standoff with any belligerent world leader would crush her, leaving the world in peril. This is the woman the GOP wants to be VP and possibly POTUS? She is an insult to hockey moms.

The world is laughing, and cringing in fear.

---
Told this to my wife, and her reaction was instant: Palin is not qualified, period. My wife happens to have been director of personnel at a large company for 15 years and Couric's question was standard; applicants who cannot answer that question (yes, it is that simple) are not hired, period. She didn't need to hear anything else about Palin; Palin would not have passed a very basic interview for a regular job.

post #399 of 626
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bergermeister View Post

Palin would no have passed a very basic interview for a regular job.

You liberal elitist meanie, you!
We were once so close to heaven
Peter came out and gave us medals
Declaring us the nicest of the damned -- They Might Be Giants          See the stars at skyviewcafe.com
We were once so close to heaven
Peter came out and gave us medals
Declaring us the nicest of the damned -- They Might Be Giants          See the stars at skyviewcafe.com
post #400 of 626
Quote:

Oh dear god.

Seriously, Governor. "What magazines and newspapers do you read?" is not a difficult question.

It's interesting, however, that her instinct was to make the question into "liberal elites think rural people in states like Alaska don't have access to media."

That, and the fact that she reads "all of them."
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: PoliticalOutsider
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › Why they hate her (Sarah Palin)