or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › Why they hate her (Sarah Palin)

Why they hate her (Sarah Palin) - Page 2

post #41 of 626
Quote:
Originally Posted by trumptman View Post

Why continue when every item will be dismissed and then the filler comes in with McSame, pigs, she should show some cleavage, here is a picture of sad old man, here is a picture of pig, here is some family crap. Here is a picture of Palin with a Bush face, etc.

No one needs to jump through a hoop for you.

Hoops? like the ones you (and the media) have constructed here for us to leap through as far as Obama's qualifications (or lack of) for the last 19 months?

Yes, we are all puppies for the manipulators of truth and lies. How many hoops will we have to go through until we're satisfied? Until we get the truth?

Wake up puppies!
post #42 of 626
Quote:
Originally Posted by hardeeharhar View Post

No, Nick. I guess you don't know what jimmac means by qualifications...

Ask yourself seriously if Palin is ready to assume the office of the presidency. Ask yourself if the narrative, effective though it may be, of her life is accurate. Ask yourself if she really is an agent of change in the republican party (and I don't mean just Alaska)...

Wolve killing is absolutely Disgusting!!!!!!

Killing gray wolves from airplanes and helicopters is great for this nation! It makes US citizens surely look extremely intelligent everywhere in the world where people enjoy killing.

Palin is a disgusting freak.
To give birth to down syndrome babies is a selfish thing to do. You know you are damming a person to a short life span (28 years). A sick body and mind as well as a life void of much experience. Yes, they smile and seem happy (ALL THE TIME) come age 13 their bodies start to fail, and their mind is still at age 3. It is much like giving birth to a rag doll to satisfy your own skewed sense of importance or to satisfy the challenge god has given to you. What a croq. In reality you are torturing a human being out of some insane idea of "Pro Life" in this case " Pro Tortured Life".

"Repub LIE cans" have put a massive spotlight on Alaska. They were comfortably under the radar. Now the world is starting to see what's going on there:

highest incest rate.
insane policies
hatred of anything scientific
no regard for nature
secessionist movements
religious extremists
anti semitism
drill, drill, drill
oil revenue soaring (but want more)
highest taxes
earmarks for nothing
Saudi Arabia with snow and ice

WTF
post #43 of 626
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamac View Post

To give birth to down syndrome babies is a selfish thing to do. You know you are damming a person to a short life span (28 years). A sick body and mind as well as a life void of much experience. Yes, they smile and seem happy (ALL THE TIME) come age 13 their bodies start to fail, and their mind is still at age 3. It is much like giving birth to a rag doll to satisfy your own skewed sense of importance or to satisfy the challenge god has given to you. What a croq. In reality you are torturing a human being out of some insane idea of "Pro Life" in this case " Pro Tortured Life".

This is the most disgusting thing I have seen on this board in at least a year. Congrats.
"Stand Up for Chuck"
"Stand Up for Chuck"
post #44 of 626
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jubelum View Post

This is the most disgusting thing I have seen on this board in at least a year. Congrats.

Thank you!!
post #45 of 626
[CENTER]
McPiggy talks through her nose[/CENTER]

[CENTER]
McPork talks through his ass[/CENTER]
Every eye fixed itself upon him; with parted lips and bated breath the audience hung upon his words, taking no note of time, rapt in the ghastly fascinations of the tale. NOT!
Every eye fixed itself upon him; with parted lips and bated breath the audience hung upon his words, taking no note of time, rapt in the ghastly fascinations of the tale. NOT!
post #46 of 626
Quote:

I have to agree. Heh. Coming from me no less.

Look, I have a nephew who's wife has had a difficult time getting pregnant. She succeeded and has a beautiful, healthy girl.

Now she is pregnant again. But this has not started well at all. She will have to stay in bed for the next 6 months. She also had testing done on the baby and one determined that the baby may have Down's Syndrome. What will she do? Have the baby. Testing in these cases could be wrong where the woman, being younger, may have a healthy baby anyway.

My own sister had to deal with staying in bed for the whole term to protect herself and the baby she had. She had a premature but healthy baby boy who lived a healthy life. Until at sixteen he was struck and killed by a drunk driver.

You are dealt with the cards you chosen or dealt with. And deal with the consequences of your decisions. But the decisions should be your own, not someone else's religious, political or dictatorial ones.

So I apologize for my late night, half asleep rant last evening. I just hope though that the choice one will make in the booth will be one where whomever they choose will deal with the consequences whether good or ill.
post #47 of 626
Quote:
Originally Posted by hardeeharhar View Post

No, Nick. I guess you don't know what jimmac means by qualifications...

Ask yourself seriously if Palin is ready to assume the office of the presidency. Ask yourself if the narrative, effective though it may be, of her life is accurate. Ask yourself if she really is an agent of change in the republican party (and I don't mean just Alaska)...

First I don't just ask myself seriously, I presume the same of my peers. Voter preference is going to reflect the collective judgment on whether Palin is qualified or not. Jimmac contends she isn't and of course I would contend she is based off what I know. I mean I put her name out there in the VP thread month ago based off what I had read and encountered. Sure the media is hurling a bunch of crap right now, almost all of it personal and spin. I still read it. I read the corrections, the follow-ups and consider the context. (Giving money back to your constituents is now bad for example.)

However the collective judgment of Palin is going to be done by the entire electorate and so far, regardless of the spin, they like what they see. Polls are up.

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

post #48 of 626
Quote:

First I don't just ask myself seriously, I presume the same of my peers. Voter preference is going to reflect the collective judgment on whether Palin is qualified or not. Jimmac contends she isn't and of course I would contend she is based off what I know. I mean I put her name out there in the VP thread month ago based off what I had read and encountered. Sure the media is hurling a bunch of crap right now, almost all of it personal and spin. I still read it. I read the corrections, the follow-ups and consider the context. (Giving money back to your constituents is now bad for example.)

However the collective judgment of Palin is going to be done by the entire electorate and so far, regardless of the spin, they like what they see. Polls are up.

Yes, but Nick, you are assuming that the electorate takes their job seriously in considering a candidate... Yet we know historically that either they are wrong, or they don't (<- I think that they don't.)
"In a republic, voters may vote for the leaders they want, but they get the leaders they deserve."
"In a republic, voters may vote for the leaders they want, but they get the leaders they deserve."
post #49 of 626
Quote:
Originally Posted by @_@ Artman View Post

You are dealt with the cards you chosen or dealt with. And deal with the consequences of your decisions. But the decisions should be your own, not someone else's religious, political or dictatorial ones.

Exactly.

My wife best friend has a down syndrome child. Her decisions to have it was entirely for religious reasons. The child is happy as can be. The family lives pretty much in isolation now.
Somehow everything is about the parents. Not about the child. The reality is always tough.

If you can prevent a debilitating genetic disease, would you do it?
post #50 of 626
Sorry for the caps lock...it's from the source.

REALITY: PALIN SAID SHE WOULD BEG TO DISAGREE WITH ANY CANDIDATE WHO SAID WE CANT DRILL OUR WAY OUT OF OUR PROBLEM

REALITY: PALIN WAS FOR THE BRIDGE TO NOWHERE BEFORE SHE WAS AGAINST IT.

REALITY: PALIN ONLY ANNOUNCED OPPOSITION TO ONE BRIDGE TO NOWHERE, STILL SUPPORTS THE OTHER ONE

REALITY: PALIN OPPOSED CRUCIAL EDUCATION, HEALTH CARE AND SENIORS FUNDING

REALITY: UNDER PALIN, WASILLA GOVERNMENT SPENDING & DEBT SKYROCKETED.

REALITY: PALIN HAS A LT. GOVERNOR WHO IS A FORMER OIL LOBBYIST, HIRED WASILLAS FIRST FEDERAL LOBBYIST (A FORMER STEVENS STAFFER) & HAD THE SUPPORT OF ENTRENCHED ALASKA POLITICIANS DURING HER 2006 RACE.

REALITY: PALIN SIGNED WEAK ETHICS REFORM BILL & HAS HAD NUMEROUS ETHICAL FLAPS OF HER OWN.

REALITY: ALASKA HAS REQUESTED $589 MILLION IN PORK SINCE PALIN TOOK OFFICE & AS MAYOR, SHE HIRED WASILLAS FIRST FEDERAL LOBBYIST TO SECURE EARMARKS FOR THE TOWN.

REALITY: PALIN UNDER INVESTIGATION FOR ABUSE OF POWER.

REALITY: PALIN SUPPORTED EXPORTING NATURAL GAS WHILE ALASKA BUSINESSES CLOSED BECAUSE OF SHORTAGES

REALITY: PALIN IS CLOSE TO THE OIL INDUSTRY

REALITY: PALIN CUT FUNDING FOR RENEWABLE ENERGY

REALITY: PALIN HAS REPEATEDLY SUPPORTED TAX INCREASES

REALITY: PALIN COUNTED MCCAIN OUT TWICE

REALITY: OBAMA PASSED THE MOST SWEEPING REFORMS SINCE WATERGATE IN BOTH THE ILLINOIS AND US SENATES, AMONG OTHER ACCOMPLISHMENTS

REALITY: Obama has expressed support for a bipartisan compromise that would cut tax breaks for oil companies, invest in alternative energies, and allow for limited new offshore drilling

CBS had a great fact check list too. But it disappeared...here is the same article posted on another site.
post #51 of 626
The title says it all:

McCain and Palin castigate the earmarks she seeks

http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5i...zmuvQD9340GO00

Your = the possessive of you, as in, "Your name is Tom, right?" or "What is your name?"

You're = a contraction of YOU + ARE as in, "You are right" --> "You're right."

Your = the possessive of you, as in, "Your name is Tom, right?" or "What is your name?"

post #52 of 626
I drank teh crazy juice.

Apparently evil Republicans have resorted to kidnapping Democratic chairpersons, drugging them, and then turning them loose in front of a microphone to say some crazy ass shit.

Quote:
South Carolina Democratic chairwoman Carol Fowler sharply attacked Sarah Palin today, saying John McCain had chosen a running mate " whose primary qualification seems to be that she hasn’t had an abortion.”
Palin is an opponent of abortion rights and gave birth to her fifth child, Trig, earlier this year after finding out during her pregnancy that the baby had Down syndrome.

Fowler told my colleague Alex Burns in an interview that the selection of an opponent of abortion rights would not boost McCain among many women.

“Among Democratic women and even among independent women, I don’t think it helped him,” she said.

Told of McCain's boost in the new ABC/Washington Post among white women following the Palin pick, Fowler said: "Just anecdotally, I believe that those white women are Republican women anyway."

I'll have some of whatever she is having. Apparently it is some good stuff.

post #53 of 626
Quote:

No, this is.

Quote:
S.C. Dem chair: Palin primary qualification is she hasn't had an abortion

\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tSouth Carolina Democratic chairwoman Carol Fowler sharply attacked Sarah Palin today, saying John McCain had chosen a running mate " whose primary qualification seems to be that she hasnt had an abortion.
I can only please one person per day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look good either.  
I can only please one person per day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look good either.  
post #54 of 626
Quote:
Originally Posted by SDW2001 View Post

No, this is.

What Fowler said is absolutely true.

Palin's primary appeal as a VP pick is that she energizes the Republican base. Her conservative life-decisions obviously play into that appeal. And I have proof that is does:

The Economist:

Quote:
Social conservatives, who have reservations about Mr McCain, immediately sensed that she is one of them. Christians applauded her piety, gun-lovers her love of guns and pro-lifers the Downs syndrome baby she calls perfect.

CS Monitor:

Quote:
For now, GOP delegates continue to applaud the choice of Palin despite, even because of, her pregnant daughter. Its just another reason that I think shes great, because that pregnancy could be terminated very easily without anybody knowing, but again, they chose life, says Valerie Citrano of Crawford, Texas, alluding to the fact that Palin chose to give birth to her son, Trig, knowing he was diagnosed in utero with Down syndrome.

LA Times

Quote:
Several delegates cited Palin's decision to have a baby, 4-month-old Trig, knowing he had Down syndrome.

"We have a lot of pro-life rhetoric," said delegate Tom Bordonaro, the San Luis Obispo County assessor. "She has been there and made the choice. She made the choice for life."

Quote:
Her decision to have Trig affected Mora too: "She was faced with a decision of having an abortion, and she decided she was going to be there for him. . . . It shows a lot about her character."

AFP:

Quote:
"Governor Sarah Palin is an outspoken advocate for pro-family policies that energize social conservatives.

"She has a record of advancing the culture of life at every opportunity, including championing a ban on partial-birth abortion and promoting parental consent for minor abortions."
Perkins pointed to Palin's not having an abortion despite knowing that her son would be born earlier this year with Down's syndrome

USA Today:

Quote:
Some conservatives in the crowd said they were attracted by Palin's decision to give birth this year after learning her son would be born with Down syndrome. "When she found out her baby would not be perfect, she chose life," said Carolyn Vail, 65, a pastor's wife from Denver, Pa.

CBS News:

Quote:
Another factor played into Rasmussen's thinking: The birth in April of Trig Paxson Van Palin, her fifth child, who has Down syndrome. Palin had long ago declared herself anti-abortion, claiming during her failed 2002 bid for Alaskan lieutenant governor that she was "as pro-life as any candidate can be." But Trig's birth gave her the kind of unassailable pro-life bona fides that few Republicans can claim. It also gave her a touching story and made her more difficult to attack on the podium.

Though most Americans beyond Alaska had still never heard of Palin, the story of Trig made her an overnight hero among influential evangelical leaders like Dr. Richard Land, of the Southern Baptist Convention. He was publicly touting Palin as a strong choice in early August. Land says the McCain campaign solicited his advice on the veep issue around that time, and he argued that a pro-choice candidate on the bottom half of the ticket, such as Joe Lieberman or Tom Ridge, would poison the candidacy. He recommended either Palin or Representative Eric Cantor of Virginia. "When it became clear that [Palin] had given birth to a baby with Down syndrome, she became an instant heroine in the pro-life community--it elevated her above all other pro-life office holders," Land says.

The Trig story also resonated with Glenn Beck, the popular pundit and TV host, who has a child with special needs of his own. Beck says he had never heard of Palin until he read a moving news story about Trig's birth a few months ago. He wanted to get her on his CNN Headline News show, which hammers a populist theme but lists to the right on most issues.
"I loved her language about Trig, and the fact that when she found out the baby had Down syndrome, she said no to more testing," recalls Beck. "I said, 'Can we find her and get her on the air?'"

Can I get a goddamn cookie for this post?
post #55 of 626
We need a cookie smiley...

post #56 of 626
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShawnJ View Post

Though you are wrong about every single thing every single time you post, here's a cookie.
You did very good work in this post.

(really... good work... some interesting reading there... )
"Stand Up for Chuck"
"Stand Up for Chuck"
post #57 of 626
Quote:

post #58 of 626
Quote:

Palin's primary appeal as a VP pick is that she energizes the Republican base. Her conservative life-decisions obviously play into that appeal. And I have proof that is does:

No cookie for you! While your statement is true. Your statement is not what Fowler said. There are plenty of Republicans that have the exact same position as Palin. The only thing that not having had an abortion does is make it impossible for Democrats to attack Palin with their typical "intent" argument since the reality is alive and breathing in one instance and will be soon enough in another.

You know that argument.

Republicans are pro-life, until it is their kid. They'll drive them down there in a second. Wait until it is a Republican that was cheating, it is will be abortion time. Let that baby be deformed or a burden and those Republicans will be the most pro-choice person in the room. Hahahaha ... not.

Sure these attacks are nothing more than dust in the air, much like the false cries of racism through this entire campaign so far.

So the position doesn't make her qualified, but it does make her unassailable on the issue which is exactly what your quotes note. When the Democrats pull out the intent claims, the issue has already moved beyond intent here and we know the outcome. No intentions can be used for attacks.

post #59 of 626
Quote:

No cookie for you! While your statement is true. Your statement is not what Fowler said. There are plenty of Republicans that have the exact same position as Palin. The only thing that not having had an abortion does is make it impossible for Democrats to attack Palin with their typical "intent" argument since the reality is alive and breathing in one instance and will be soon enough in another.

You know that argument.

Republicans are pro-life, until it is their kid. They'll drive them down there in a second. Wait until it is a Republican that was cheating, it is will be abortion time. Let that baby be deformed or a burden and those Republicans will be the most pro-choice person in the room. Hahahaha ... not.

Sure these attacks are nothing more than dust in the air, much like the false cries of racism through this entire campaign so far.

So the position doesn't make her qualified, but it does make her unassailable on the issue which is exactly what your quotes note. When the Democrats pull out the intent claims, the issue has already moved beyond intent here and we know the outcome. No intentions can be used for attacks.

Whoa, did anyone else catch the spin on this one?

Quote:
You know that argument.

No liberal I know has made those arguments, which suggests to me that you are just blowing up your own dust...

And Nick, be honest here, you are the one arguing about future arguments and claiming to know the Democrat's intent...

Trumptman meet Trumptman.
post #60 of 626
Quote:

No cookie for you! While your statement is true. Your statement is not what Fowler said.

Stop there. EXACTLY. This wasn't about the reasons people support her. It was said this was her primary qualification for the job. Being the Governor of Alaska apparently plays second fiddle.

As an aside, how many women refuse to vote for Palin on the same grounds? Hmmm. I guess that means Joe Biden's primary qualification is that he's pro-choice.
post #61 of 626
Quote:
South Carolina Democratic chairwoman Carol Fowler sharply attacked Sarah Palin today, saying John McCain had chosen a running mate " whose primary qualification seems to be that she hasn’t had an abortion.”

Fowler isn't that far off.

Palin isn't beloved because of the tremendous wisdom she has shown re: national and international policy or exemplary executive leadership.
proud resident of a failed state
post #62 of 626
Quote:
Originally Posted by groverat View Post

isn't beloved because of the tremendous wisdom (s)he has shown re: national and international policy or exemplary executive leadership.

The same might be said of one Barack Obama, yes?

<door meets nose once again>
"Stand Up for Chuck"
"Stand Up for Chuck"
post #63 of 626
Obama has shown tremendous wisdom on national and international issues.

I don't think he has much/any leadership experience worth noting, but he's got over a decade of documented and traceable political philosophy and policy on national and international issues.

I am voting for Barack Obama.
You are voting against him.

Think about what that means.
post #64 of 626
It means that empty unsupported statements about an empty unsupported candidate are not persuasive and have not persuaded me.

I am voting for John McCain.
You are voting against him.

Think about what that means and I mean think about what that means outside the realm of trying to just type authoritatively.

post #65 of 626
I guess I'm not on ignore anymore.

I was an Obama supporter all throughout the primaries. I've been an Obama supporter for well over a year now.

What about you and John?
post #66 of 626
Quote:

I was an Obama supporter all throughout the primaries. I've been an Obama supporter for well over a year now.

What about you and John?

Well if the ignore wouldn't show what you wrote when quoted in other people's replies then I would be fine.

Dammit now I'm doing it too.

John McCain earned my vote the day he announced Sarah Palin as his VP.

To me this actually means more since I actually demanded actions be met before giving over my support and vote versus speaking about platitudes of CHANGE and HOPE. McCain really has impressed me over the course of this run is that his campaign organization has sharpened and become more organized. They clearly get more return on their campaign dollars because they are at a money disadvantage but are driving the campaign narrative. The guy has shown he can take weaknesses and turn them into strengths, that he can counter-punch well on the politics. I've really liked how his energy policy has shaped up and while I am hoping for more firm action on the budget front, I'll buy the platitudes there for a while over no claims of balance budgeting at all from the Obama side. McCain also hasn't flinched from certain problematic or unpopular issues like continuing the war in Iraq.

However McCain deserves some respect, even begrudgingly for what he has pulled off. I mean Bush has low approval. The Republicans are almost double digit generic underdogs, McCain has less money, low charisma, he can't lift his arms high enough to even hug properly, he is the oldest guy running and still manages to stay in the game and might even win it. It has to say something about your leadership when you manage to stay even with so many structural, position and even straight up physical disadvantages.

Obama has had just as many tired flubs as McCain. (New Pennsylvania is the name of one of the 57 states apparently.) Obama appears to really be wearing down as is Biden. Every interview with Biden especially the guy looks tired and beat. He is always mumbling. Obama is literally grayer every time I see him with regard to hair. McCain is 72 years old and his holding his ground with regard to energy, schedule, speaking, you name it. The guy is smart no matter what the spin wants to claim. He had to earn my vote, I wouldn't just give it and he did. He won me over even when I was profoundly skeptical. There was some post by me earlier this year where I noted I might just stay home. Now I won't. Hell, now I'm ready to donate.

post #67 of 626
Even if I were leaning towards McCain, his actions (and those of his campaign and thereby him) of this week would have totally blown it. He has more than proven to me that he is not worthy of public office.

post #68 of 626
Quote:
John McCain earned my vote the day he announced Sarah Palin as his VP.

Really?... hmm

How long had you been a proponent of Sarah Palin before then?

Am I supposed to believe that you weren't going to vote for McCain until then?
post #69 of 626
Quote:

Think about what that means.

Hang on. <takes swig of soy milk, assumes yoga position, Ommmmm Ommmmmmm>

My goodness, it's like this thread needs it own soundtrack. I'd throw in the kettle drums Spaceballs style with your statement above.

I've thought through it quite well, thanks. I've seen what I can expect from BHO. And 85% of it is things that I would oppose very strongly. You want me to have a weighty, spiritual awakening over opposing an ideological enemy, and the manner in which I do the same? Give me a break here. It's not rocket surgery to see that the man is a socialist, and it's very simple to also see that I abhor most of the things that he stands for, both in spirit and execution. There's no dramatic moment to be had here. Sorry.
"Stand Up for Chuck"
"Stand Up for Chuck"
post #70 of 626
Quote:

Hang on. <takes swig of soy milk, assumes yoga position, Ommmmm Ommmmmmm>

This is a blatant Personal Attack Ad-Hom No-No against all posters here who drink soy milk, and/or practice yoga, and/or chant "Ommmmm Ommmmmmm".

You have been Reported... and I shall expect your immediate banning, and/or apology to those whom you have personally attacked.
eye
bee
BEE
eye
bee
BEE
post #71 of 626
Quote:
Originally Posted by FormerLurker View Post

This is a blatant Personal Attack Ad-Hom No-No against all posters here who drink soy milk, and/or practice yoga, and/or chant "Ommmmm Ommmmmmm".

You have been Reported... and I shall expect your immediate banning, and/or apology to those whom you have personally attacked.

Would you like pictures of my back after the hours of self-flagellation?

No matter what you do, don't tell the guys down here at the Arlen Gun Club that I have soy milk in the fridge, or that I know yoga and pilates positions. Please.
"Stand Up for Chuck"
"Stand Up for Chuck"
post #72 of 626

post #73 of 626
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bergermeister View Post

About the upcoming Palin interview:

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/pos...d=opinionsbox1

So everyone is expecting nothing but a puff piece from Gibson, eh?

Proud AAPL stock owner.

GOA

Get the lowdown on the coming collapse:  http://www.cbo.gov/publication/45010

Proud AAPL stock owner.

GOA

Get the lowdown on the coming collapse:  http://www.cbo.gov/publication/45010

post #74 of 626
Read somewhere that Gibson had to send a list of questions... so she could prepare her answers I guess.

I expect nothing from the interview, but hope that it will actually pertain to the office being sought.

Lower your expectations to the point at which they are already met and thus you will be happy... to paraphrase a comic strip character.

If these were elections in another country, how would the US respond?

That's a difficult question because a new low is being set.

post #75 of 626
Quote:

That's a difficult question because a new low is being set.

No, it's like 2000 all over again.

Quote:
Senator Joe Biden said yesterday that Republican John McCain is aiming the same kind of attacks at Democratic nominee Barack Obama that Biden had defended McCain against during the 2000 presidential race.

"It's my greatest disappointment," Biden told about 300 supporters at a fund-raiser in Boston.

Biden recalled how then-Texas governor George W. Bush and his supporters in 2000 questioned McCain's commitment to his fellow Vietnam veterans and even suggested the Arizona senator was the father of an illegitimate child.

Biden said he called McCain during the campaign and said, "I'll go anywhere in the country and I'll stand before press conferences and I'll testify to your character. You just tell me."

"What really disappoints me is the very tactics used against him, they're trying to use against Barack Obama now," Biden said. "It's literally saddening. I didn't expect it, I didn't expect it. But I guess I should learn to expect everything."

But it's been so long and our culture is so different now, what happened in 2000 might as well have happened in 1910 for as much as Americans give a crap.
post #76 of 626
Quote:

Would you like pictures of my back after the hours of self-flagellation?

No matter what you do, don't tell the guys down here at the Arlen Gun Club that I have soy milk in the fridge, or that I know yoga and pilates positions. Please.

http://www.fortunecity.com/lavender/..._aintright.wav
eye
bee
BEE
eye
bee
BEE
post #77 of 626
Quote:

What about you and John?

well, he would have us believe he didn't jump on John waggon until the Creationist Slut Pig became his running mate....

If you believe that....is that a flying creationist slut pig up there?
post #78 of 626
A GOP senator weighs in on Palin: a "cocky wacko"

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...cocky-wacko/

post #79 of 626
Quote:

A GOP senator weighs in on Palin: a "cocky wacko"

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...-wacko’/

That phrase contains "cock." Lincoln Chafee has in effect attempted to rape Sarah Palin. Could someone get on that, please?
They spoke of the sayings and doings of their commander, the grand duke, and told stories of his kindness and irascibility.
They spoke of the sayings and doings of their commander, the grand duke, and told stories of his kindness and irascibility.
post #80 of 626
Quote:
Originally Posted by addabox View Post

That phrase contains "cock." Lincoln Chafee has in effect attempted to rape Sarah Palin. Could someone get on that, please?

An ad will be out within the hour.

We are the Borg.

Return Home
  Back to Forum: PoliticalOutsider
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › Why they hate her (Sarah Palin)