or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › Two poster designs: comparisons wanted

Two poster designs: comparisons wanted

post #1 of 9
Hi. I have these two designs for a poster, and I would like to know what are the best and worst features of each design. (I'm interested in a comparison of individual features, as well as the design as a whole.) Any feedback would be welcome.

Please disregard the fact that the information on each one is slightly different.

post #2 of 9
Second one.
post #3 of 9
My only suggestion would be to keep it white letters on black. The grey background looks washed out, almost like a mistake at the printer.
Living life in glorious 4G HD (with a 2GB data cap).
Living life in glorious 4G HD (with a 2GB data cap).
post #4 of 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by FloorJack View Post

Second one.

Keep the black, but I prefer the style and format of the date in the second (grey) one.
post #5 of 9
spam gold
buy spam gold
cheap spam gold
post #6 of 9
Keep the black, use the 2nd layout, lose the clothes.

Time that G&S had more sex and violence!
post #7 of 9
I like the first one better. It looks cleaner and the font is more professional.
post #8 of 9
I hate all those reflections in the top one,stick with the matte.What about museum glass?
"I have been made victorious by terror~ Muhammad

"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam," ~ Barack Obama

"I have been made victorious by terror~ Muhammad

"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam," ~ Barack Obama

post #9 of 9
First one.

Fonts clearer. It's a tour, so you want to see which cities the show's playing.
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: AppleOutsider
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › Two poster designs: comparisons wanted