or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › McCain campaign ON HOLD!

McCain campaign ON HOLD! - Page 5

post #161 of 169
Being a straight-talkin' maverick didn't do the trick so now Camp McCain is going to.... launch a character attack.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...l?hpid=topnews

Choose me because he's bad!

Your = the possessive of you, as in, "Your name is Tom, right?" or "What is your name?"

You're = a contraction of YOU + ARE as in, "You are right" --> "You're right."

Your = the possessive of you, as in, "Your name is Tom, right?" or "What is your name?"

post #162 of 169
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bergermeister View Post

Being a straight-talkin' maverick didn't do the trick so now Camp McCain is going to.... launch a character attack.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...l?hpid=topnews

Choose me because he's bad!

It's because their campaign has no identity. Their whole identity almost universally boils down to "not Obama"

The Kerry campaign lacked a firm identity as well, pretty much relying on "not Bush"

I imagine the outcomes will be similar.
A good brain ain't diddly if you don't have the facts
A good brain ain't diddly if you don't have the facts
post #163 of 169
Since the McCain campaign is already entirely negative, and since they've already shown they're willing to lie extravagantly, I can hardly imagine what they think "getting tough" would look like, at this point.

"Barack Obama is a rapist!" "Brarack Obama is a serial killer!" "Barack Obama rapes and kills and eats his victims, then builds a cage with their bones."

"Barack Obama: rapist, murderer, cannibal. Wrong for humanity. Wrong for Amercia."
They spoke of the sayings and doings of their commander, the grand duke, and told stories of his kindness and irascibility.
They spoke of the sayings and doings of their commander, the grand duke, and told stories of his kindness and irascibility.
post #164 of 169
post #165 of 169
Quote:
Originally Posted by addabox View Post

"Barack Obama: rapist, murderer, cannibal. Wrong for humanity. Wrong for Amercia."

Brought tears to my eyes.

Proud AAPL stock owner.

GOA

Proud AAPL stock owner.

GOA

post #166 of 169
Trying to take away more of our freedoms, the GOP is pushing for a dress code for voters:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081004/...NbuqGbJoas0NUE

If they have a problem with "Obama" t-shirts, why don't they just encourage their supporters to wear t-shirts with dogs on 'em?

post #167 of 169
Quote:
Originally Posted by addabox View Post

"Barack Obama is a rapist!" "Brarack Obama is a serial killer!" "Barack Obama rapes and kills and eats his victims, then builds a cage with their bones."

Even on Sundays!
We were once so close to heaven
Peter came out and gave us medals
Declaring us the nicest of the damned -- They Might Be Giants          See the stars at skyviewcafe.com
We were once so close to heaven
Peter came out and gave us medals
Declaring us the nicest of the damned -- They Might Be Giants          See the stars at skyviewcafe.com
post #168 of 169
BTW, has anybody seen McCain the past few days?

I don't get all the news over here, but he seems to have fallen off the radar.

post #169 of 169
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bergermeister View Post

BTW, has anybody seen McCain the past few days?

I don't get all the news over here, but he seems to have fallen off the radar.

Is he still running? And hey, when do Palin and Obama debate?
Gangs are not seen as legitimate, because they don't have control over public schools.
Gangs are not seen as legitimate, because they don't have control over public schools.
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: PoliticalOutsider
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › McCain campaign ON HOLD!