Originally Posted by Boris A
12 responses so far. That's pretty bad for 24 hours, people
First, insulting the membership is not going to help you. Would you like to know what's bad? Your survey. It's terrible, and here's why:
1. Everything is long-winded, from the opening requirements to the questions. Just state the requirements like this:
A. You must be a US resident currently.
B. You must currently own or plan to buy an Apple Macintosh computer within 90 days.
2. You refer to the computer as a "Mac computer." You should say "Apple Macintosh" or something more formal.
3. Question 1 needs a "both" option.
4. You don't have to explain every question like your audience is five years old.
5. I had to read this three times:
Do you consider yourself being loyal to the Apple brand? Do you prefer their products to other companys offerings?
If so, please choose how you have become brand-loyal. Put these alternatives in an order that reflects the way you prioritize them. Most important first, least important last, for example 15234.
If you do not consider yourself to be loyal to the Apple brand, choose N/A.
First, there are no numbers in the responses. Those type of responses are not for ranking ("most important, somewhat important," etc.)
Please redo it and then we might care