or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › General › Genius Bar › Apple Software › remove space between dock icons and bottom of screen?

remove space between dock icons and bottom of screen?

post #1 of 5
Good morning all,

I'm curious if anyone knows how to remove the space between the bottom of the dock icons and the bottom of the screen. I guess it's probably the space for the indicators. Is there a terminal code, or something of that nature, that would remove that space?
post #2 of 5
Try reducing the dock size from the Apple menu or position the dock vertically.
Most of us employ the Internet not to seek the best information, but rather to select information that confirms our prejudices. - Nicholas D. Kristof
Most of us employ the Internet not to seek the best information, but rather to select information that confirms our prejudices. - Nicholas D. Kristof
post #3 of 5
Man... that's some serious pixel jonesing.
post #4 of 5
That space is actually a thin strip of an image file. Download Dock Library.app and downloads docks without that 'space'. You can go back to the default dock with the same app simply.
Citing unnamed sources with limited but direct knowledge of a rumoured device - Comedy Insider (Feb 2014)
Citing unnamed sources with limited but direct knowledge of a rumoured device - Comedy Insider (Feb 2014)
post #5 of 5
Select the empty space with an rectangle an drag the empty image up and release the mouse button this works. I go the idea from Irelands comment that the space was an empty image.
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Apple Software
AppleInsider › Forums › General › Genius Bar › Apple Software › remove space between dock icons and bottom of screen?