or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mac Hardware › Current Mac Hardware › Apple investigating problems with MacBook Pro's glass trackpad

Apple investigating problems with MacBook Pro's glass trackpad - Page 3

post #81 of 83
I have just received my aluminium macbook today and both of hinge and trackpad are so much better the previous plastic macbook. The hinge is not as stiff as the white one but it isn't loose either. It's just perfect. I had been playing around with the trackpad before i started installing WD Scorpio Black and I hadn't noticed it did not have a button before i put my head down. It hasn't failed to register a single click either, but the sound is a bit too noisy so I opted to use tap to click. The whole machine is nothing but phenomenal. Apple really take their entry level notebook to the next level.
post #82 of 83
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffDM View Post

Was there a 2nd generation Mighty Mouse?

1G- Gray on sides and ball eventually sticks on the downscroll.

2G-August 2007 -white on the sides. Apple doesn't announce it but the downscrolling issue has been fixed.
post #83 of 83
I haven't tried a new macbook and I won't for one reason I won't go into, because apparently only pro's need it.

I do own a Blackbook Core Due 2 years old. I can open the screen to where ever I want. Then take the machine with one hand and move it in any 360 deg. direction and the screen stays right where I put it.
I could have the bottom of the machine parallel to the wall and my screen won't move. Also why the hell would you want any more screen play. I have used my Blackbook on my lap, in bed, in the car, sitting on a chair in the kitchen, on a table, well almost everywhere. I have found that matte screens actually are worse in the sunlight (Compaq Armada 766Mhz). With my machine now I can have brightness OFF in sunlight and see the entire screen clearly. I do know you can have too much gloss, as I have seen on some Dells and HPs. Not sure if they upped the gloss (maybe somebody will tell me).
[center] "Hey look, it's in the center. I am SO cool!"[/center]
[center] "Hey look, it's in the center. I am SO cool!"[/center]
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Current Mac Hardware
AppleInsider › Forums › Mac Hardware › Current Mac Hardware › Apple investigating problems with MacBook Pro's glass trackpad