or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › Never let your girlfriend model...ever...

Never let your girlfriend model...ever...

post #1 of 8
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=111777031
Visit my blog today! [laatedaa?]
Visit my blog today! [laatedaa?]
post #2 of 8
post #3 of 8
That's just wrong.

The shocking thing is that the thread is up to page 62 without the database freaking out like ours does after page 9.
post #4 of 8

Oh, the humanity.
I can only please one person per day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look good either.  
I can only please one person per day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look good either.  
post #5 of 8
Someone needs to tell the person that posted those pics that his 'girlfriend' is an ugly chinese guy in drag.

"My 8th grade math teacher once said: "You can't help it if you're dumb, you are born that way. But stupid is self inflicted."" -Hiro. 

...sometimes it's both

"My 8th grade math teacher once said: "You can't help it if you're dumb, you are born that way. But stupid is self inflicted."" -Hiro. 

...sometimes it's both
post #6 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by SDW2001 View Post

Oh, the humanity.

post #7 of 8
post #8 of 8
You need skeptics, especially when the science gets very big and monolithic. -James Lovelock
The Story of Stuff
You need skeptics, especially when the science gets very big and monolithic. -James Lovelock
The Story of Stuff
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: AppleOutsider
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › Never let your girlfriend model...ever...