Originally Posted by trumptman So I gave him the word in a very well written article that noted all the trends, timelines and said boomer.
And I fully refuted almost everything in that article with actual facts. But that post vanished.
And I called the author of said article a "lier." I actually mispelled the word liar, no word trickery involved, I simply mispelled a word.
The mod did not understand who I was calling a liar, not you, but the author of said article, thus my refutation of said facts with actual facts vanished.
I received a 10-day ban for not being more explicit in who exactly I was calling a liar.
The last time I received a 10-day ban was for reposting just the factual information from a previous post of mine in another thread that vanished, as I was accused of reposting verbatim what the mod had originally removed. Nothing could have been further from the truth. Those facts also vanished.
I'm now in shutdown mode.
I've turned off all the options possible in the user CP.
My own PO rulez now are the following;
1) Never report posts from others for any reason. You see, I'm an adult and 100% skin deep.
2) Ignore the mod completely. In other words, whatever they do, I don't whine or complain, I simply move on.
3) I expect my posts to vanish without a moment's hesitation (like this one will be, I'm sure), just like random events that occur in nature.
4) Don't place anyone ever on an ignore list, as far as I'm concerned ignore lists don't exist.
5) Discussion, discourse, dialog, and then finally debate. In that order. However, since the trend in PO appears to be to present just half the data or argument, I have had to adjust accordingly. Two can play at that game.
6) Make sure all ad hominem attacks are directed at those who are not in PO, and to be very explicit in those attacks, to avoid any possible confusion by said mod.