or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › The OFFICIAL "Throw Rahm Under the Bus" Betting Pool

The OFFICIAL "Throw Rahm Under the Bus" Betting Pool - Page 10

post #361 of 383
Spitwads.
Gangs are not seen as legitimate, because they don't have control over public schools.
Gangs are not seen as legitimate, because they don't have control over public schools.
post #362 of 383
Spitwads = ethical and legal lapses that will sink the party.

Perhaps we should change the topic to who should the house leadership worry is going to stain the party the worst, Frank or Murtha.

Oh wait... spit wads.

2010 is the new 1994.

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

post #363 of 383
Quote:
Originally Posted by trumptman View Post

Perhaps we should change the topic to who should the house leadership worry is going to stain the party the worst, Frank or Murtha.

Oh wait... spit wads.

2010 is the new 1994.

2008 was the new 2006 and you didn't seem too eager to blame the results on Republican ethical and legal lapses.
post #364 of 383
Quote:

Oh wait... spit wads.

2010 is the new 1994.

I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you. Unless of course you're fond of the color blue.
Without the need for difference or a need to always follow the herd breeds complacency, mediocrity, and a lack of imagination
Without the need for difference or a need to always follow the herd breeds complacency, mediocrity, and a lack of imagination
post #365 of 383
Washington Post

Is that the sound of the bus motor starting?

Quote:
Sen. Roland Burris's (D-Ill.) political fate appeared to be in real jeopardy late today as he continued to acknowledge gaps in his testimony to a state House panel investigating former Illinois Gov. Rod Blagojevich and Senate Democrats beginning a preliminary ethics inquiry into his conduct.

Burris today said he had tried to raise money for the embattled Blagojevich in the run-up to his appointment by the governor to the Senate seat vacated by President Obama -- the latest in a series of revelations that raised serious questions about whether he had been entirely truthful in his sworn testimony before an Illinois state House committee weighing whether to impeach Blagojevich for allegations that he sought to sell the Senate seat.

Originally Burris said he had contact with only one Blagojevich associate -- Lon Monk -- but over the weekend he acknowledged that he had had several conversations with the governor's brother, who inquired about the possibility of Burris raising money for Blagojevich.

post #366 of 383
Sorry. I just slipped and ended up in this thread.

Er...

Bus?
post #367 of 383
It's driving over the U.S. economy right now. Look at the losses since Obama moved decisively past McCain until now.

However you can do some reading on this if you want. That bus is still warming up.

Also the Rahm thing is partially tied to the Blagojevich. One will not come before the other. Why does it take so long to get to Blagojevich. Ask Chicago politics and the president that hails from it. They are probably trying to figure how much Burris lied though to get started on Blagojevich

post #368 of 383
Quote:

It's driving over the U.S. economy right now.

Ah, yes, I forgotthis severe economic crisis that is in no way the fault of the Republican party and can be fixed if we do nothing and wait for the market to correct itself, like it would have done if Franklin Roosevelt had only had the balls to spend none of the people's money.

When will Rahm be tried for tax avoidance? Will it be while he is under the bus?
post #369 of 383
I saw Rahm on TV the other day after Obama's address to congress. He didn't seem to indicate anything about a Bus.

That bus is way late!
post #370 of 383
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hassan i Sabbah View Post

Ah, yes, I forgotthis severe economic crisis that is in no way the fault of the Republican party and can be fixed if we do nothing and wait for the market to correct itself, like it would have done if Franklin Roosevelt had only had the balls to spend none of the people's money.

When will Rahm be tried for tax avoidance? Will it be while he is under the bus?

I don't see why you keep thinking Rahm will be gotten to before Blago.

post #371 of 383
Quote:

I don't see why you keep thinking Rahm will be gotten to before Blago.

Try a thought experiment.
post #372 of 383
Quote:

Try a thought experiment.

Blago is shown to be guilty in a court of law.

Therefore, using guilt by association Rahm is also equally guilty, whether or not he is tried before a jury of his peers in a court of law.

Therefore, using guilt by association Obama is also equally guilty, whether or not he is tried before a jury of his peers in a court of law.

Conclusion?

Impeach Obama!
Every eye fixed itself upon him; with parted lips and bated breath the audience hung upon his words, taking no note of time, rapt in the ghastly fascinations of the tale. NOT!
Every eye fixed itself upon him; with parted lips and bated breath the audience hung upon his words, taking no note of time, rapt in the ghastly fascinations of the tale. NOT!
post #373 of 383
Only me!

http://www.politico.com/blogs/bensmi...n_attempt.html

So now we know what might have been discussed on this sinister telephone call that might or might not have taken place. It was probably Rahm telling Blago that he was going to blow the whistle on him.

Alternatively he could have been swapping tips for cooking cheese on toast BECAUSE THIS WAS A FAKE 'SCANDAL' MANUFACTURED BY A DESPERATE IDEOLOGUE WHO SPENDS TOO MUCH TIME ON THE INTERNET ALL ALONG.

Fucking pathetic.
post #374 of 383
^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Fucking pathetic indeed.

Let me tell you a little story.

Let's pretend that I am an Englishman who likes to engage in a little blow and perhaps a little weed.
I am spending the evening out and about at some drinking establishments where I add the previously mentioned behaviors to some pints of beer.
I decide to offer a fellow Englishman I am hanging out with the opportunity to do some of this blow and weed with me.

Clearly this is because...

A. I think there is no chance he will do it at all and in fact will turn me in to the police.
B. I am pretty sure that he wants to do some of it with me.

Perhaps it is A, but it certainly isn't pathetic or irrational to believe B.

post #375 of 383
Good lord, is this another thought experiment?

Anyway, your analogy is faulty.

It is more like Englishman A is saying to Englishman B "Buy me a pint of lager or I will key your car", or something.

I'm going out now, and I won't respond to your reply, but I'm sure it's a really good analogy.
post #376 of 383
The great thing about posting to that thread is that is shows this wonderful ridiculous trend whereby you declare that you aren't going to respond to me or anything I write anymore and then proceed to respond again, and again, and again.

I would guess out of your almost 4,000 posts probably half are replies whereby you declare you aren't going to reply to me anymore and that everything I type just isn't worth your time.

Here it is from over a year ago so you can see it again...

Quote:
This is my last response to you here, because I don't think the 'debate' is legitimate or legitimately started, ie, you shouldn't be allowed to get away with this shit.

Please keep your promise for once.

BTW, I personally love when people link to that thread. It makes me laugh my ass off to see the seething rage folks like yourself harbor over discovering you were talked into sticking a fork in your own eye. I wish I could sticky it so all these men who claim to be about equality could have their posts telling me to undertake a bunch of acts that are the most patronizing and paternalistic bullshit I have ever read could have their responses help up for posterity.

Could you put a link to it in your sig, that way when you continue to reply about how you aren't going to reply anymore, it will be at the ready beck and call?

post #377 of 383
Quote:

The great thing about posting to that thread is that is shows this wonderful ridiculous trend whereby you declare that you aren't going to respond to me or anything I write anymore and then proceed to respond again, and again, and again.

I would guess out of your almost 4,000 posts probably half are replies whereby you declare you aren't going to reply to me anymore and that everything I type just isn't worth your time.

Here it is from over a year ago so you can see it again...

Please keep your promise for once.

BTW, I personally love when people link to that thread. It makes me laugh my ass off to see the seething rage folks like yourself harbor over discovering you were talked into sticking a fork in your own eye. I wish I could sticky it so all these men who claim to be about equality could have their posts telling me to undertake a bunch of acts that are the most patronizing and paternalistic bullshit I have ever read could have their responses help up for posterity.

Could you put a link to it in your sig, that way when you continue to reply about how you aren't going to reply anymore, it will be at the ready beck and call?

Mmm. Thank the lord for the iPhone.

I said I wouldn't reply 'here', meaning in that thread, and I didn't.

That thread was greatly, greatly humiliating for you. You exploited the good will of a community to attempt to make a point that no-one cared about or agreed with afterwards and then you mocked them for their efforts.

It started:
Quote:
Well, I'm not exactly known as the guy who unloads much emotionally, but I need some combined brainpower/empathy to ponder what to do in this particular circumstance.

People offered their advice and their good will. Even I thought about it, and I've always thought you were a prick. And when you told them, actually, you were making some point that no-one understood, or cared about, they lined up to tell you were a prick.
post #378 of 383
Thank you so much Hassan!

I love your anger. I love the names. Feed me Seymore. Keep feeding that hidey-hole of hate man because it is awesome!

I mean nothing proves how meaningful your life is than using that awesome and incredible iPhone to not-reply to me about how you don't want the forum to be about me and also don't want my posts to remain the center of discussion while personally hitting that reply button again and again to discuss my posts from January of 2008.

I'm not going to report you or demand you get banned. I want more, more, MORE!

I mean when they best thing you have to fill your day is my posts on two different forums from January of 2008, that really says something very profound right there. It says something no amount of name calling or cursing could ever reveal.

You are my personal thought experiment Hassan. I love this more than Prince or buses.

post #379 of 383
Quote:

Mmm. Thank the lord for the iPhone.

I said I wouldn't reply 'here', meaning in that thread, and I didn't.

That thread was greatly, greatly humiliating for you. You exploited the good will of a community to attempt to make a point that no-one cared about or agreed with afterwards and then you mocked them for their efforts.

It started:

People offered their advice and their good will. Even I thought about it, and I've always thought you were a prick. And when you told them, actually, you were making some point that no-one understood, or cared about, they lined up to tell you were a prick.

Hassan, you're wasting your breath. He will never get it, for he has no conscience or understanding of ethics.

He's already admitted, with a straight face, that he doesn't feel sorry in the least that he lied and made everybody angry at him. In fact it's clear from his language that he's tickled pink. He thinks it's hilarious that everybody was so pissed at him. Do the research in psychology. This is a clear indicator of psychopathy.

Wait a minute... Is Trumptman really Karl Rove or Dick Cheney in disguise?
post #380 of 383
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonton View Post

Wait a minute... Is Trumptman really Karl Rove or Dick Cheney in disguise?

Anyone but him would consider that an ad-hom... but for Nick, I"m sure it's a compliment.

eye
bee
BEE
eye
bee
BEE
post #381 of 383
Quote:

Thank you so much Hassan!

I love your anger. I love the names. Feed me Seymore. Keep feeding that hidey-hole of hate man because it is awesome!

I mean nothing proves how meaningful your life is than using that awesome and incredible iPhone to not-reply to me about how you don't want the forum to be about me and also don't want my posts to remain the center of discussion while personally hitting that reply button again and again to discuss my posts from January of 2008.

I'm not going to report you or demand you get banned. I want more, more, MORE!

I mean when they best thing you have to fill your day is my posts on two different forums from January of 2008, that really says something very profound right there. It says something no amount of name calling or cursing could ever reveal.

You are my personal thought experiment Hassan. I love this more than Prince or buses.

Quote:
You are my personal thought experiment Hassan

Geez!

You once asked us why the threads always become about you? I tried to answer you in a nice, civil way about it. Then you preceded to do the same old thing. Make the thread about you.

Now that says something fundamental about the poster.
post #382 of 383
I thought that this might have deserved a thread of its own, but I remembered that we already had a thread about Rahm Emanuel and being thrown under the bus, so I decided to bump this one.

Sarah Palin thinks that Barack Obama should show Rahm Emanuel the bottom of the bus for using the term retarded.

http://www.facebook.com/notes/sarah-...l/278672843434

This is the LAST thing Rahm Emanuel needed. His position is already SERIOUSLY threatened by this Blagejovich thing that had nothing to do with him. And now this?

Its only a matter of time. Im putting in $10 to say that hes going to be out of a job any year now.
post #383 of 383
Good heavens. Did anyone else see this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDxeE5os_sk

I dont know how I could have missed this. Apparently Sarah Palin thinks its perfectly OK for Limbaugh to call people retards.

Her repellent hypocrisy apart, things are now looking VERY BAD FOR RAHM. Already reeling from this Blagejovich controversy (he spoke to this bad guy on the telephone about eighteen months ago, I think, on completely unrelated matters to a controversy involving some bad stuff) his days were already numbered. Now Palin has made a very convincing case that he must resign.

GOING UNDER THE BUS.
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: PoliticalOutsider
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › The OFFICIAL "Throw Rahm Under the Bus" Betting Pool