or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › General › Genius Bar › Apple Software › Safari 3.2.1 seems to be broken

Safari 3.2.1 seems to be broken

post #1 of 3
Hi there,

Here's the issue. I connect to the net via safari 3.2.1 and everything goes normally, happily surfing between sites etc. with no issues and then suddenly I get full fan noise from my PMG5 / 10.4.11 and then no more surfing. To be more specific, anything I type into the address bar or anything I click in bookmarks just sits there with "connecting to http://www..." in the status bar and it goes no further. The fan noise reduces back to normal, but still zero response from the browser. I have to Force Quit as Safari (is not responding). This only happens in Safari - Firefox is fine and indeed what I am using right now to write this.

Anyone know of any fixes? I tried getting old of a previous version of Safari but to no avail. I have no 3rd parties plug-ins/add-ons. \

Many Thanks,
MB.
post #2 of 3
I have no problem with my Safari 3.2.1. Why not take it in to an Apple Store and have them diagnose your problem. Sounds like a hardware issue. Good luck. Or, contact Apple Support online.
post #3 of 3
Yes, what Samantaliht said. That'll fix it.
They spoke of the sayings and doings of their commander, the grand duke, and told stories of his kindness and irascibility.
They spoke of the sayings and doings of their commander, the grand duke, and told stories of his kindness and irascibility.
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Apple Software
AppleInsider › Forums › General › Genius Bar › Apple Software › Safari 3.2.1 seems to be broken