or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › General › Genius Bar › Apple Hardware › AppleCare for Refurbished

AppleCare for Refurbished

post #1 of 5
For stuff I buy off of Apple's refurbished store, if I want to buy AppleCare for it, do I have to buy it with the purchase or am I able to purchase AppleCare at a later date, as is the case with new items?
MacBook Pro 2.2Ghz 15", iPod touch 16GB
iShnoob
iShnoob
post #2 of 5
pretty sure you can put it on within the first year.
15" MacBook Pro 2.4 Ghz Unibody | MacBook 2.4 Ghz Unibody | AirPort Extreme - Gigabit | "Sawtooth" PowerMac G4 in B&W (G3) case, 1.2Ghz, 1TB Mirrored RAID
15" MacBook Pro 2.4 Ghz Unibody | MacBook 2.4 Ghz Unibody | AirPort Extreme - Gigabit | "Sawtooth" PowerMac G4 in B&W (G3) case, 1.2Ghz, 1TB Mirrored RAID
post #3 of 5
I guess I should say that I called up Apple and found the answr to my question (you have a year to buy the warranty, just like a newly purchased item). Thanks for the reply though.
iShnoob
iShnoob
post #4 of 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by dino View Post

I guess I should say that I called up Apple and found the answr to my question (you have a year to buy the warranty, just like a newly purchased item). Thanks for the reply though.

Good for you! Did you buy AppleCare in the end?
post #5 of 5
I will as soon as I buy the refurbished product.
iShnoob
iShnoob
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Apple Hardware
AppleInsider › Forums › General › Genius Bar › Apple Hardware › AppleCare for Refurbished