or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Software › Mac Software › Roxio introduces two versions of Toast 10 Titanium

Roxio introduces two versions of Toast 10 Titanium - Page 2

post #41 of 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by rods5 View Post

Toast 9 was announced just over 9 months ago. Isn't this a bit soon for another upgrade? I mean, it cost $80 for the upgrade to 9 and now just 9 months later they want another $80 to upgrade to 10. I am one that is not paying another $80 for a new update that should have probably been part of the last update since they came out with it so soon.

I haven't updated with each new release, but if they were $80 each time, I would have spent over $700 for this program since I first got it years ago. They need to lower the upgrade costs more.

I am sticking with Toast 9 for now.

Yeah, the upgrades are getting out of hand. This one offers nothing too special over 9. We'll see what v.11 offers in a month or two.
post #42 of 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnJohn5 View Post

Besides for Blu-ray, does anyone really have a need for toast? I don't know, I just don't burn too many CDs these days I guess. When I do, OS X has built in tools for the job.

When I do use Toast, it's either to burn the extremely rare bin/cue file, or to copy a CD (I don't feel like having to use Disk Image)

It's extremely useful if you're into Multimedia Production. Probably not so useful for the average joe internet surfer.
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Mac Software
AppleInsider › Forums › Software › Mac Software › Roxio introduces two versions of Toast 10 Titanium